Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I apologise if I was wrong about that, however I have seen one or two topics that have been solely created with the intent to mock the beliefs of others. One recent thread being about ghosts and the ridicule was all over the topic. It wasn't locked and as far as I know, nobody has been reprimanded for that. I can bet my bottom dollar if I made a topic mocking a belief, particularly say Islam, I'd be, rightfully so, dealt with pretty quickly. Seems a little lopsided to me.

It can appear lopsided if you're not privvy to all the threads that are reported, or how they are assessed.

As for this topic itself, I couldn't agree more that discussion isn't a bad thing. The problem I have with this thread is that it's not about discussion, it's got ridicule written all over it. The OP has made clear he has no interest in discussing this field, nor investigating it, he simply wants to shove his unfounded opinion down everybody's throats like it's fact. Let's look at the definition of discussion: The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

Can you honestly say you see that in this thread from the OP? He has no interest in an exchange of ideas, all he has interest in is telling people to present him with evidence, of which you agree is not possible over the Internet, otherwise he talks down to them and has no intentions of taking the thread further. Doesn't sound like much of a discussion to me. I'm clearly not alone in wanting to see this thread locked and killed off, it's serving no purpose but as a tool to berate people, their beliefs and experiences - of which are unimportant, just because they didn't happen to the OP.

Closing a thread is a last resort in most cases, since allowing discussion is the preferred option. This one is being monitored the same as all others, if it crosses a tipping point then it is shut, if not, it's given time to allow discussion. As to how it is judged isn't really your concern. :)

Now lets get back to the topic, and not a discussion on moderators, of how threads are moderated, or how decisions are made.

Now lets get back to the topic, and not a discussion on moderators, of how threads are moderated, or how decisions are made.

What Sky Scanner said^

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Evil spirits have plagued mankind for thousands of years. They have drove many people insane. They have drove them into mental hospitals and asylums. Psychiatry use to call schizophrenia demons. And there are many countries that believe that schizpophrenia is having evil spirits in ones life. Is this what you want Sakari?

It's sin that brings evil spirits into a persons life. Although, a good person would never tell you what any of those sins are because they would be committing an evil act in doing so. If you want a glimpse into the spirit world, study your dreams because often times when we dream we are out of our bodies in the invisible spirit world.

Evil spirits have plagued mankind for thousands of years. They have drove many people insane. They have drove them into mental hospitals and asylums. Psychiatry use to call schizophrenia demons. And there are many countries that believe that schizpophrenia is having evil spirits in ones life. Is this what you want Sakari?

It's sin that brings evil spirits into a persons life. Although, a good person would never tell you what any of those sins are because they would be committing an evil act in doing so. If you want a glimpse into the spirit world, study your dreams because often times when we dream we are out of our bodies in the invisible spirit world.

Everything you are saying leads to what " this " is.

A medical condition, and all in ones head. ( alive or asleep )

At OP have you had any success in this quest of yours at all?

I'm not going to read 139 pages, but all I can say is why the hell would you want "evil" spirits in your home.

Sounds really crazy to me, no offense.

This thread should just die. I find it hard to believe its still going . Just my two sense .

I agree.

Mods, if appropriate can you jump-in and lock this incredibly BS thread?

Absolutely, this thread has proven nothing and disproven nothing.

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Removed flamebait

Everything you are saying leads to what " this " is.

A medical condition, and all in ones head. ( alive or asleep )

This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them. Edited by notforgotten

This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them.

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago, although treatment was abusive.

The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.

Edited by notforgotten

Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago. The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.

The link you gave me is from this website?

The Tree empowers.

LendingTree revolutionized the way Americans shop for loans when it launched the nation's first online lending marketplace in 1998. Since then, we've branched out.

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

to achieve this you must research evil spirits

you must believe in evil spirits

try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits

research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want

tell your brain to let evil spirits in

The link you gave me is from this website? No.

Early history of schizophrenia, going back thousands of years, even before Christ has shown that it involved evil spirits. The people in the bible that were possessed by demons would today be diagnosed as schizophrenic. For that matter, all the saints in the bible that spoke to God like Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus would be considered schizophrenic today. The American Psychiatric Association has sqaushed the true testimonies of millions of witnesses to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels, saints in heaven, demons and evil spirits by their one hundred year old lie that schizophrenia is all in your head. These are the same people that used to drill holes in peoples heads in trying to release the evil spirits. The same people that would cut the frontal lobe of the brain out of people. And give them enough electric shock treatments at such a high voltage as to make their brains mush. Are these the people with their lie that you want to side with. Those poor lowly "crazy" people that have said that they've talk to God, seen angels and the devil have been telling the truth all along. It's the psychiatrist thats been lying. This I tell you to be true!
  • Like 1

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.

• Like 1

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.

I never said he/she blows hot air :)

I just see opinion being stated as fact is all.

• Like 1

to achieve this you must research evil spirits

you must believe in evil spirits

try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits

research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want

tell your brain to let evil spirits in

Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su

With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.

I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?

really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?

really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts

You do not know me at all..... :st

Trust me, I know.

...I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

I can not make anyone " believe" anything.

Just as no one can make me " believe " Demons and Ghosts are real.

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

Edited by Sakari

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

No, my statements if stated as fact, are fact. And, I back them up with information regarding the statement.

If I " believe " something, I state that.

So, yes, really.

Done arguing now.....And, this is off topic. I know, I was also, answering a reply.

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

If there is anything you would like to change, or discuss, I am open to that as always.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

I am also not the only " authority " when it comes to anything, many people here are, in any given topic.....NW is on Bigfoot and such....Evancj is on wildlife, and photography. Agent Mulder was on recoding technology.

And yes, I " know ".....If it were opinion then I would say " I believe ".

example : If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

Off to bed, 3 am comes fast...Hope you have a good evening.

Edited by Sakari