Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mystery light

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

i love mysteries and the unexplained and etc.It sounds like a ufo to me.reasons for thinking for that is sounds like it wanted to create a crop circle and maybe was interupted early.because a light from the sky sounds to me a lot like a ufo and alien.that's my opinion and answer at the moment and im sticking with it.so skepticsid they reply to this by saying something else i don't care i consider other explainations myself  but like i said i go with my first answer and gut feeling.so i don't care what you say.it's not a plane because planes don't stop in mid-air or cannot stopp in mid air bacause they will fall down.helicopters could be but i believe people would recognize a helicopter it don't take a rocket scientist to know that

#17    ozziemate

ozziemate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Life's a tease

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

My first post and my take on this is that it could be sort of solar flare.

If you imagine the burnt area as a generally undistorted circle that expanded upon ignition of the grass and note the dimensions/size relative to what the sun would appear to be in the sky at the time, the grass plain acted as a mirror that simply got hot enough to burn the grass.
Solar flare or other wise a small collapse of distance between Sun and Earth - a form of a worm hole.
If this is the case then we can expect to see a few more interesting events in the not too distant future

Rational:
The sun is currently at it's solar maximum and is disturbingly inactive for this regular recorded phase.
The Earth is showing signs of over heating promotng a significant upward trend in earthquake data as magma pressures build and release, which leads to evidence of a fluctuating gravitational constant thus caussing the over heating effect and pronblems with solar stability and dimensional space distance of separation.

I post the above as I am curious as to other posters reactions to such a seemingly bizzar set of thoughts on this issue.

Great forum by the way, am going to enjoy readng through the huge diversity of thought and opinion.

*Please ignore any links in this post as they would have been placed theree by a virus either in the browser or attached somehow to this forum.

Edited by ozziemate, 04 March 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#18    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

View Postozziemate, on 04 March 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

My first post and my take on this is that it could be sort of solar flare.

If you imagine the burnt area as a generally undistorted circle that expanded upon ignition of the grass and note the dimensions/size relative to what the sun would appear to be in the sky at the time, the grass plain acted as a mirror that simply got hot enough to burn the grass.
Solar flare or other wise a small collapse of distance between Sun and Earth - a form of a worm hole.
If this is the case then we can expect to see a few more interesting events in the not too distant future

Rational:
The sun is currently at it's solar maximum and is disturbingly inactive for this regular recorded phase.
The Earth is showing signs of over heating promotng a significant upward trend in earthquake data as magma pressures build and release, which leads to evidence of a fluctuating gravitational constant thus caussing the over heating effect and pronblems with solar stability and dimensional space distance of separation.

I post the above as I am curious as to other posters reactions to such a seemingly bizzar set of thoughts on this issue.

Great forum by the way, am going to enjoy readng through the huge diversity of thought and opinion.

*Please ignore any links in this post as they would have been placed theree by a virus either in the browser or attached somehow to this forum.
Welcome to the group, ozziemate. Your explanation for the 'circle of fire' in Tasmania is highly original. I don't believe I've ever heard anyone suggest that a solar flare could start a grass fire.

Edited by bison, 04 March 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#19    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

It could be a light shone through a magnifying glass and concentrated towards a circle of grass which has been oil soaked which would cause only that circle of grass to go up in flames. Or it could have been an alien shooting a laser at the grass to make the grass pay for being greener than himself. :yes:

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#20    kapow53

kapow53

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

• Kapow

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Someone needs to water down some bubble bath beads on the spot

#21    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Teenage bigfoots were smoking cigs.

#22    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,625 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

We have some reports of a light in the sky and then a small grass fire.  Wow!

#23    godsblade

godsblade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:22 AM

Angel farts.

#24    ufonuts

ufonuts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• What if Everything We Know is Wrong?

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

One word can sum this event up...... ALIENS!

Just Accept it, God is an Alien!  Visit my Very Own Web-Site: http://www.GodIsanAlien.info

#25    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,787 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

View Postgodsblade, on 04 March 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

Angel farts.
uh-oh....someone's gonna be not amused by the avatar you chose.... ;)

#26    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,842 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostBelial, on 03 March 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

No one mentioned lightning and i think they would have said so?
People come up with all sorts of crazy crap to explain simple things. Could have been an abnormal looking lightning bolt. It explains everything...

View Postbison, on 03 March 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Maybe a crop circle in the making, but there was a malfunction, and the energy beam used to make it became too strong; strong enough to set fire to the grass. Small burned areas have been noted in crop circles before. The fact that the burned area was not perfectly round does not seem to be significant. Once the fire started, it would presumably spread somewhat irregularly, on its own.
Lol a crop circle? Really? Did you see how short the grass is in the photo? Wouldn't some type of tall grass or 'crop' be a prerequisite for making a crop circle rather than short dry grass on dirt?

Aliens must be experimenting with dusty dry dirt circles these days - just not perfected yet. I'll keep an eye out.

Sorry but you made me laugh...

Edited by Timonthy, 04 March 2013 - 08:40 AM.

Posted Image

#27    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 04 March 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

People come up with all sorts of crazy crap to explain simple things. Could have been an abnormal looking lightning bolt. It explains everything...

Lol a crop circle? Really? Did you see how short the grass is in the photo? Wouldn't some type of tall grass or 'crop' be a prerequisite for making a crop circle rather than short dry grass on dirt?

Aliens must be experimenting with dusty dry dirt circles these days - just not perfected yet. I'll keep an eye out.

Sorry but you made me laugh...
There is discernible grass in that field. It could presumably be pressed down, leaving a visible circle. For all we know, this could have been a dry run for the coming crop circle season in the Northern hemisphere. Maybe they tune up their equipment and/or train  budding crop circle makers in such settings. Either could explain how too much energy appears to have been applied to the grass, setting it afire.

#28    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Crikey stone the crows we were just having a barby mate strewth you blokes need to have a frothy and relax.  :tu:

#29    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,278 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 03 March 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

ufo

Dammit i wanted to suggest that

#30    ozziemate

ozziemate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Life's a tease

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

View Postbison, on 04 March 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

Welcome to the group, ozziemate. Your explanation for the 'circle of fire' in Tasmania is highly original. I don't believe I've ever heard anyone suggest that a solar flare could start a grass fire.
to be honest I have actually witnessed something similar years ago, which is why I was prompted to put thoughts to paper so to speak... and yes it is up there for originality I guess. Certainly I expect no credibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users