Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

transparent spirits?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:33 PM

Most people talk about shadows. How about transparent spirits? Few time I notice them under sleep paralysis state and they are more friendly than shadows. I call them transparent and not invisible because if you see through them, you'd see the space is distorted like when you see through water.

#2    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

FlyingAngel, on 06 September 2010 - 04:33 PM, said:

Most people talk about shadows. How about transparent spirits? Few time I notice them under sleep paralysis state and they are more friendly than shadows. I call them transparent and not invisible because if you see through them, you'd see the space is distorted like when you see through water.

You see them while sleeping, and while suffering from sleep paralysis?

the truth is out there....

#3    Hp213

Hp213

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

• “We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.”

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Agent. Mulder, on 06 September 2010 - 04:38 PM, said:

You see them while sleeping, and while suffering from sleep paralysis?

He has a point, if you are seeing these things while having sleep paralysis it could be your mind playing tricks on you...

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

#4    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:43 PM

Yes, but why would it do that? Why wouldn't it show me something interesting and beautiful. Why always about weird creatures?

#5    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 14,737 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

FlyingAngel, on 06 September 2010 - 09:43 PM, said:

Yes, but why would it do that? Why wouldn't it show me something interesting and beautiful. Why always about weird creatures?
Define; interesting, beautiful and weird.
The creatures may well be beautiful to their own kind or to other people. (You say they seem nicer than shadow creatures) But they may not appear beautiful to your tastes. Likewise weird. Anything out of the ordinary is weird but that  does not mean it is negative. Lots of weird things are facinating and nice. (Like women for example. :devil: )
It is likely they are products of your own subconscious, so you need to find a positive relationship with them, and understand why you are creating that form of creature.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#6    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

FlyingAngel, on 06 September 2010 - 04:33 PM, said:

I believe I understand what you are referring too... The transparent ones are the ones that come to me and are fearful about crossing over...

The ones who have come to me with an important message- giving me information look like people period but, you know that they are not alive.

That's a very good point... I was putting them in the same group but, when I think about they are not in the same group..  I am glad you brought this up..

I still want to know about the faces.. just the face appearing,..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#7    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

After doing some research and taking the information found that aligns with my experiences.. this was my findings and I am so excited about this...

Spirits - come to you like people- they look like people but, you know they are not people.. For me they don't stay long they just give me a message that's important and it can be for me or someone else.  I found that Spirits are Angels, Family Members i.e. Grand Parents- (which I always felt my Grandma was watching over me)we will just call them teachers..  I read also that they have the free will to come and go as they please our world and the spiritual realm.  Which makes sense to me..

Ghosts- are transparent people- see through them... and they are stuck in their situation almost like reliving their situation over and over again.. and they don't communicate with you.. I stand by this because I did try to ask one lady what was her name because I wanted to look it up to see when she passed and once again I was refocused on - crossing her over..  Ghost are needing the spirtualist help and the Spirits provide Help to the spirtualist.

Now I would like to look into black shadows a little more deeper because the come in the shape of a person but, I have also see a transparent demon...  The lady that came to me had three demons surrounding her tormenting her...And I saw their face and everything.. the demons were in human form but, their face was distorted -- I will just have to use distorted for now..

So I would like to know the difference between transparent demon & black shadow... and I have not seen a demon with red eyes but, my friend has and that demon came to him in people form not transparent.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,586 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

I'm sorry, I just don't beleive in demons and that kind if evil.  I travel to the spiritworld about twice a week I learn things from spirits and I have not met any bad ones. Lower dimentional beings are more like animals... Not evil with glowing eyes and horns. Some spirits are there spontaniously like some people do and they are afraid, so they lashout. But when you project warmth to them they can feel it a react better.

There are images representations of diseases and other problems that my mind interpreted as strange or evil looking, but with experience I have learned what they are. Example, viruses always are represented by an old man with no eyes transparent spirit that is surrounding the person who is sick. But I know it's the virus. This is probably why ancients called sicknesses evil spirits. I think it's still going on.

I think these experiences with deep evil are a misunderstanding or thought forms created around problems and anxiety. If you see them try not to be afraid and look closer. You can't be harmed.

I'm speaking from experience here. I was being attacked when I first started to travel. I was being thrown out of bed, tossed around, and stalked in the spirit world. I was thinking that I was in some sort of battle for my soul. Finally a particularly vitious attack made me so angry I went looking for the cause to force a show down. I did. And then I discovered the whole process was not an attack at all. It was a ruse to get me over anxiety in the spirit world. I was being helped. I am now fearless and purposfull in the spirit world, and it's a wonderful place.... You just have to shed non enlightened emotions.  It's easier than you might think. It stems from your purpose in being there in the first place. If you are there with love than nothing can bother you. If you are there for the betterment of others you will receive all the help you need. Non altrustic motives are going to haunt you in particularly disturbing ways.

Edited by Seeker79, 17 October 2010 - 12:12 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    rmhow1030

rmhow1030

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

This morning I was asleep it had to be about 3-4am or so I believe any way I heard someone softly call my name it sounded so familiar.  At first I thought it was my husband. I opened my eyes to see a transparent face hovering over me.  Yes I know this sounds crazy I have not even told my husband about this.  It startled me at first so out of shock reflexes I threw my arm up to in front of my face.  I blinked a few times to still see the face image still there but slowly fading away, around the image as it was fading was a watery looking field or something that made the area where I could see looked distorted.  I was not afraid, I wanted the figure to come back as the image completely faded I felt a wonderful sense of love, peace and acceptance come over me.  A tear formed in my eye and I felt so comforted.  Now this all happened in a matter of seconds, but it felt longer.  I was so awake not sleep, not paralyzed and not afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users