Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I saw a white owl with black eyes.

ufo alien white owl weird

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

View PostRafterman, on 23 February 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

No worries.  The werewolves will eat it.  Owl problem solved.

View PostFstop, on 23 February 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Best. Comment. Of. The. Whole. Day.  :lol:

Well, the owl was more of a vision or a dream, I think. You don't have to believe what you don't want to. Even then, for skeptics, they could both have been hallucinations.

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,085 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Don't know if the eyes are black or very dark brown
Posted Image

#18    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 23 February 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Well, the owl was more of a vision or a dream, I think. You don't have to believe what you don't want to. Even then, for skeptics, they could both have been hallucinations.

All silliness aside.  I know its a really boring explanation and all, but isn't it possible - even likely that you were just dreaming?  I know you will probably say that you are certain you weren't - most people who post what you have usually assert that there is no possible way you could have been dreaming.  Doesn't it seem more likely though that instead of all the strange things that have been centering around you in the recent time period, that they are coming FROM you - in the form of dreams?

Its just very, very difficult for most of us here to put any faith in the say-so of anyone who posts here without some kind of objective evidence to back it up.  Thats not a slight against you so please don't take it personally.  Just remember that any extraordinary claim is going to have to be supported by extraordinary evidence to be taken seriously.

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#19    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

I would think you would want a mundane answer instead of aliens actually abducting you or causing problems in your house.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#20    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,944 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 23 February 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I saw it right in front of me. It was just the face. I saw it for a few seconds before it faded away.
Sounds like a hypnopompic hallucination (that's a fancy term for hallucinations people sometimes get during the transition from sleep to wakefulness).  Usually people just wake up, but sometimes the transition doesn't go the way it should and people continue to hallucinate after their body has woken up (more or less, sometimes your body maintains REM atonia (it paralyzes itself to prevent you acting out your dreams physically resulting in sleep paralysis)).

I get them regularly.  When distinguishes them from regular dreams is that they can feel extremely real, unlike dreams which have a, well, dreamlike, quality to them.

http://www.wisegeek....lucinations.htm

Hypnopompic hallucinations are often discussed along with hypnogogic hallucinations. Both of these have to do with hallucinations occurring as people enter or exit sleep. When people are just on the edge of sleep they might experience hypnogogic hallucinations. If a person is about to wake, he or she could have a hypnopompic hallucination.

What makes hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations different from dreams is that they tend to lack a story. Moreover the hallucinations may vary. People could experience a physical feeling, a smell, a sound, or quite frequently an image or sight.

The image could be a simple line, dot, pattern, or it could be a full person, animal or other. It is important to add that whatever experienced, the perception of something not there can feel very real. Hypnopompic hallucinations might make people bolt out of bed, and then feel very disoriented, or they sometimes create the sensation that the person is paralyzed and cannot move.

Hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are characterized by their “realness.” They also have a tendency to disrupt sleep. While they might suggest a person has sleep disorder, the hallucinations do not have much to say about the sanity of the person having them.

Edited by Archimedes, 23 February 2013 - 08:50 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#21    Everdred

Everdred

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 23 February 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I saw it right in front of me. It was just the face. I saw it for a few seconds before it faded away.
If it faded away ,you probably saw it with your third eye
White owls are protection . I see them too .
I'm sure we are having a mass hallucination though .
;)

Miss me?

#23    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 22 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Lately, I've been feeling strange. In the middle of the night, I feel really uneasy. I feel like someone is watching me or that something isn't right. I've been waking up to banging on my window. Electronics sometimes act really weird when I'm around. I woke up and saw nothing but a white owl with black eyes, staring at me. I don't know if it was a vision or if it was really there. I've seen a lot of UFOs recently and I've been drawn to them. What could this mean? I've heard that these were signs of alien abduction.

It could be a screen memory. Sometimes it is the image of an owl or a deer. It depends on the screen memory used to mask an actual abduction event.

#24    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

You've claimed to have seen werewolves, UFOs, demons, objects flying around the room, the future, halo's and now an owl. I think the owl is the least of your problems.

Edited by DKO, 24 February 2013 - 10:06 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#25    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 24 February 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

It could be a screen memory. Sometimes it is the image of an owl or a deer. It depends on the screen memory used to mask an actual abduction event.

*facepalm*

Attached File  35318589.jpg   58.58K   16 downloads

click to enlarge

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,103 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

Owls are quite the wonderful Bird in our world ! A must go to Movie to See some Good Owl` action is" Bless me Ultima" A great movie from a great Triliogy novel !

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

It seems there is a lot of unexplained things happening in your life. If that is so, you should carry around a camera or something to record this with. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard and it would at least give us something physical to touch upon.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#28    maxhobbs

maxhobbs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

picture is worth 1,000 words, video 1,000,000.

#29    LuisSmith515

LuisSmith515

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

ya you probably left your window open

#30    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 February 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Don't know if the eyes are black or very dark brown
Posted Image

The owl looked like that, except the eyes were much bigger.

Also tagged with ufo, alien, white, owl, weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users