Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Home problem Need help!

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16    Dodir_Svile

Dodir_Svile

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

View Postcpjason, on 20 September 2010 - 08:10 PM, said:

Probably a demon. Normal ghosts lack the ability to manipulate objects in most cases. If it keeps happening, you probably have a dark spirit at the house. Either that or some neighbors playing jokes.

and how do you know that?

#17    TinkyBlink

TinkyBlink

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

• "I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

dodir, your picture freaks me out EVERYTIME i look at it

I get why a previous poster thinks it could be a cat but what about the banging and footsteps?

#18    pimppapa1977

pimppapa1977

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

View PostTinkyBlink, on 20 September 2010 - 09:24 PM, said:

dodir, your picture freaks me out EVERYTIME i look at it

I get why a previous poster thinks it could be a cat but what about the banging and footsteps?

OK I tried to be short because i was at work. The bells are in fact inside my home, on the inside of my door. Ya know the first 2 times it happened i admit my cat was downstairs. The part that set in reality last night was when i started calling him, my wife stated Dan he is up here sleeping in the sink. There is NO WAY, i repeat NO WAY IN HELL it was him. As a matter a fact he woke up about a half hour later, went downstairs meowed and played then came running upstairs, hissed , ran under my bed and stayed under till i woke up for work at 430. I swear this is all true i was a skeptic. I am lookuing for the charger to the old Sony camcorder, i will put on night vision and believe me if i get anything you will all know tomorrow.

#19    Dodir_Svile

Dodir_Svile

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

i'm sorry TinkiBlink, but that what it's supposed to do  :lol:

#20    TinkyBlink

TinkyBlink

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

• "I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:51 PM

View Postpimppapa1977, on 20 September 2010 - 09:47 PM, said:

OK I tried to be short because i was at work. The bells are in fact inside my home, on the inside of my door. Ya know the first 2 times it happened i admit my cat was downstairs. The part that set in reality last night was when i started calling him, my wife stated Dan he is up here sleeping in the sink. There is NO WAY, i repeat NO WAY IN HELL it was him. As a matter a fact he woke up about a half hour later, went downstairs meowed and played then came running upstairs, hissed , ran under my bed and stayed under till i woke up for work at 430. I swear this is all true i was a skeptic. I am lookuing for the charger to the old Sony camcorder, i will put on night vision and believe me if i get anything you will all know tomorrow.

Oh I never thought it was the cat! I look forward to hearing more and seeing some video if you get it all working  :tu:

#21    Grey Britain

Grey Britain

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

im excited to see what this video turns up, tommorow i will be refreshing the forum page like crazy to see when the video is up

#22    pimppapa1977

pimppapa1977

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

View PostGrey Britain, on 20 September 2010 - 10:10 PM, said:

im excited to see what this video turns up, tommorow i will be refreshing the forum page like crazy to see when the video is up

Well i was not awakened at all last night. I did leave out the video recorder though. When I get home from work today i will review and keep you all updated

#23    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

View Postpimppapa1977, on 21 September 2010 - 10:28 AM, said:

Well i was not awakened at all last night. I did leave out the video recorder though. When I get home from work today i will review and keep you all updated

It knows your after it! It may take a while.

#24    Grey Britain

Grey Britain

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

atleast youve had a chance to sleep

#25    Mizo

Mizo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

Has it been windy the nights the bells seemed to hit against the door? I had some wind chimes in my lobby, not even attached to the door, and my house is still quite a modern build, but the wind still managed to caused them chime. Just one explanation. To put things in perspective, as you swept your house with a gun in hand, I suppose you should be glad you didn't find an actual burglar. You say the activity started, or at least intensified with bringing the bells into your home? Have you tried getting rid of the bells all together, away from your house, in a tip somewhere. Or even test whether it is the presence of the bells by having a willing volunteer bring them into their home. Also do you have a basement? Just thinking, pipes can make a very similar sound to someone running or banging. Don't start calling the entity pipes though, if you've seen 'Ghostwatch' you'll understand why haha

#26    pimppapa1977

pimppapa1977

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

View PostMizo, on 21 September 2010 - 02:54 PM, said:

Has it been windy the nights the bells seemed to hit against the door? I had some wind chimes in my lobby, not even attached to the door, and my house is still quite a modern build, but the wind still managed to caused them chime. Just one explanation. To put things in perspective, as you swept your house with a gun in hand, I suppose you should be glad you didn't find an actual burglar. You say the activity started, or at least intensified with bringing the bells into your home? Have you tried getting rid of the bells all together, away from your house, in a tip somewhere. Or even test whether it is the presence of the bells by having a willing volunteer bring them into their home. Also do you have a basement? Just thinking, pipes can make a very similar sound to someone running or banging. Don't start calling the entity pipes though, if you've seen 'Ghostwatch' you'll understand why haha

No the bells are inside my house and it is a newly built well insulated home. Last night i put the camera out again but i slept through the whole night , my wife is going to review the footage today while im at work.

#27    Grey Britain

Grey Britain

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

View Postpimppapa1977, on 22 September 2010 - 12:54 PM, said:

No the bells are inside my house and it is a newly built well insulated home. Last night i put the camera out again but i slept through the whole night , my wife is going to review the footage today while im at work.
quick question does your wife have an account here because it would be good to hear her thoughts on this situation

#28    pimppapa1977

pimppapa1977

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

View PostGrey Britain, on 22 September 2010 - 01:23 PM, said:

quick question does your wife have an account here because it would be good to hear her thoughts on this situation

No she doesnt. She just reviewed the footage and nothing, she stated maybe its not what we think maybe our kids are doing something in there room at night that sound like the bells.(maybe knocking over their piggy bank, or toy) The only thing i can say is i dont know anymore. I will keep filming every night for a week and if nothing happens again i will take a break, and wait to see if anything happens again.

#29    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:27 AM

View Postpimppapa1977, on 22 September 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

No she doesnt. She just reviewed the footage and nothing, she stated maybe its not what we think maybe our kids are doing something in there room at night that sound like the bells.(maybe knocking over their piggy bank, or toy) The only thing i can say is i dont know anymore. I will keep filming every night for a week and if nothing happens again i will take a break, and wait to see if anything happens again.

Yea, they don't act up on comand either! The more you want it to happen, the longer it will take. Start rearranging furniture, that usually ticks them off!    
T-hehehe  :devil:

Edited by Hatch, 23 September 2010 - 12:28 AM.

#30    pimppapa1977

pimppapa1977

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

Ok everyone I turn off the camera an voilą.we were so active last night.ok here it goes two evp sessions I did one for 15 not one damn reply,not one.the wife did one for four minutes and she has multiple and honestly I'm not goin to clean them up u can jus hea them on the speaker.I had quite a hard time sleeping. The part that bothers is what it answered to. We did a session with a flashlight as well when we asked of someone was here it went off. My wife asked  do u like bothering Dan and it went off.when we moved to the evp session the 3 I can here were is there anyone here?yeeeesss. Do we know u? Nothing was said .Do we not know you? Sounds like a quick yes. Here's the one that bothered me. Do you like messing with Dan making him lose sleep.Yes!!!! And it's clear! Now when we asked who it was, family and whatnot we received no answer. When we went to bed around 1 there were lots of stomps and my cat was sleepn in the sink again. Then we were both woke up at 230 by the routine smack on our gun safe.I think whtever it is it isn't human and it def likes to mess with u so I'm goin to ignore for awhile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users