Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Commercials from around the world

Indiogene

OK, I don't know where to put this on the UM, since I wanna share commercials from around the world.

(They happen to be in another language, bear with me, some of you may be familiar with these languages).

From Japan (2000s-10s), a few of them were very popular at one time on YT:

From France (1980s), one had a tourist ad for Nord Pas-de-Calais, my Dad's home region:

and from Chile (1980s) in South America, starts with a Miss Chile pageant contest draw:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

Here are more commercials from around the world, these two are from former communist nations.

From the former East Germany of the Soviet bloc in the late 1960s (they watched West German/West Berlin TV over the airwaves).

And out of the Soviet Union in the 80s (actually from Russia)...has retro new wave beats. icon_cool.gif

And the last post of my worldwide commercial show.

From 1980s South Africa (these are in English), so I got the continent of Africa covered.

And finally in North America, a French-language Canadian ad for Pepsi (2009).

Pepsi and diet pepsi are said to outsell Coca-Cola or coke in Quebec...here's a diet pepsi ad (1985).

One more: Sailor Moon commercials from 1990s Japan (Sailor Stars, out of other editions).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUVMin4QoE

• 4 weeks later...

Best. commercial. ever. (musical! artistic! and from the Philippines in the 1990s).