Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you are concerned about 2012 please read.

True Lotus

If you are concerned at all about 2012 please do not worry. Yes 2012 events are going to happen that is enevitable. but yet we can not concern ourselves with what we can not stop but we can do is this prepare ourselves for those events. If you ever heard of any prophocies from ancient days such as the mayans they never stated that the world is going to end in 2012 just that a big change will occur. I myself have been shown in visions of what 2012 could possibly result in. Although none of the out comes i've seen are ideal and one of them is horrifying, i've been doing all i can to prepare for that day along with some associates of mine that i've come across online. and i have been piecing together what i believe is goign to happen on December 21, 2012. So please don't worry although a very hard fight is ahead of us we can pull through if we can get the word spread to those who will listen and pull together as one unit. If you wish to know more contact me please. snip

snip

snip

Edited by Superman
Removal of personal information

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• Aeneid

• _Only

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are concerned at all about 2012 please do not worry. Yes 2012 events are going to happen that is enevitable. but yet we can not concern ourselves with what we can not stop but we can do is this prepare ourselves for those events. If you ever heard of any prophocies from ancient days such as the mayans they never stated that the world is going to end in 2012 just that a big change will occur. I myself have been shown in visions of what 2012 could possibly result in. Although none of the out comes i've seen are ideal and one of them is horrifying, i've been doing all i can to prepare for that day along with some associates of mine that i've come across online. and i have been piecing together what i believe is goign to happen on December 21, 2012. So please don't worry although a very hard fight is ahead of us we can pull through if we can get the word spread to those who will listen and pull together as one unit. If you wish to know more contact me please. snip

snip

snip

What you should be saying is doing worry because nothing is going to happen lol.

Can you prove it?

View PostTrue Lotus, on 10 May 2010 - 11:08 PM, said:

snip

snip

What you should be saying is doing worry because nothing is going to happen lol.

Can you prove it?

Only time can.

snip

snip

You've been shown visions? Geez the closer this date gets, the more strange stories crawl out from under the woodworks. You are another Edgar Cayce?

snip

snip

No. nothing will happen.

along with some associates of mine that i've come across online.[/b]

LOL. That's so awesome.

Please, tell us of some of these visions.

LOL. That's so awesome.

Please, tell us of some of these visions.

I spy with my Little eye a Vision from the Near Future !

1.Life a I know it will continue on until I say So.

2.The Planet Earth is not tottaly round.

3.Texas B.B.Q is Still the Best and willout Live us All in our memorys.

4.If you try and Lick the Smoker it will be the End of Times, Your Time !

post-68971-127360919534_thumb.jpg

He said he's seen visions of what "might" happen. Yeah? Ive seen TV too which shows what the world "might" be like after 2012. Big deal.

"If you wish to know more contact me please" .... So I can try and sell you book and stuff, oh and a powerstone to save yourself and family :)

Please, by all means, lock yourselves in your apocalypse fallout shelters. When your degenerate offspring emerge from the shelters 200 years in the future we will try to be as nice as possible because they can't be held accountable for their parents' idiocy.

"If you wish to know more contact me please" .... So I can try and sell you book and stuff, oh and a powerstone to save yourself and family :)

No darkcore i am afraid you are wrong because i do not sell anything i don't even have a book its just a pain for me to try and post it up on here and i really only see the need to tell people that will not only listen but that actually want to know so much as to go out of their way to find out. so i just tell them what they want to know when they contact me might not be right away beccause i am fairly busy now adays.

He said he's seen visions of what "might" happen. Yeah? Ive seen TV too which shows what the world "might" be like after 2012. Big deal.

No it wasn't anything i have seen on tv. trust me it didn't make sense to me until other signs pointed to what they were. so in summary it wasn't anything that i got from tv comics or anything else because i actually saw these things in my mind and well its hard to explain how exactly you see them.

No it wasn't anything i have seen on tv. trust me it didn't make sense to me until other signs pointed to what they were. so in summary it wasn't anything that i got from tv comics or anything else because i actually saw these things in my mind and well its hard to explain how exactly you see them.

Not that hard - we all have imaginations and we all dream.

For example, I dreamt of watching as the moon fell towards the Earth, and of dancing under a starless sky with the woman I loved, knowing that it was the last thing we'd ever do. I dreamt of atomic war and of zombies and time travel.

There was rumours about planet Nibiru will past by earth by dec 2012, there were possible pole positioning will occur. these are the idea trigger the 2012 fears.

People see things in their minds. Daydreams, night dreams, just plain wondering. Sometimes they are caused by what's in the subconscious. With all the hype about 2012 it's quite possible that your mind is doing it all on it's own and no one showed you anything.

However you were correct in one respect, events will happen in 2012, but they most likely will be the kind of events that happen every year.

Man people still on about the 2012 thing? /facepalm

Watch.

Edited by Blacksabbath

snip

snip

what do you mean that 2012 events are going to happen? what's going to happen? the mayan callender interpretation said something along the line that we-as human beings- will enter a new state of mind and therefore our world will change, but nothing about us being exterminated. that is unless you believe in the movie which is alright for me 'cause I don't.

This is great. People the world over buy into this scam of a prophecy and when the day comes they all will have some convenient excuse as to why nothing happens, completely disregarding every fact we have, proving that they are full of b.s. Baktuns, man, baktuns. The last time some part of the Mayan calendar ended was 500 years ago. Go figure. But the real end of the calendar is not for a very long time, and it only ends because they didn't want to continue it forever. We are on, what, the 14th Baktun? Out of 20? I'm rusty but I've done the research before and it's irrefutable.

No. nothing will happen.

Agent Mulder, how can you say that? Of course things are going to happen. People will wake up go to work/school/whatever and then go enjoy their night. Then they will go to bed, get up the next morning and enjoy the rest of their weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

snip

snip

What you've been having my friend are nightmares! What the prophecies predict is the end of an era, and the beginning of the next phase in human evolution. We should all be getting excited, not believing what governments are trying to sell us.

The HIFI site

Facebook Login

I have two questions which nobody in the 2012 crowd has so far been able or willing to answer:

1. Why should the ancient Mayans have known more about the distant future than anybody else?

2. Why should we pay more attention to 2012 than we paid to very similar failed prophecies concerning 1910, 1914, 1925, 1936, 1947, 1953, 1954, 1957, 1962, 1969, 1975, 1981, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, among many others?

I was hoping the OP might've been persuaded by the replies so he could list his visions and we could perhaps discuss them within this particular thread. :unsure:

edit: spelling

Edited by pixiii

snip

snip

I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.. *dances around to get noticed*

here is what is gonna happen all through the year 2012

1. somewhere will be an earthquake

2. somewhere will be a tornado

3. somewhere will be a hurricane

4. somewhere will be some viral or bacterial outbreak

5. bet the sun has some activity with its sunspots

6. maybe jupiter will lose/gain a stripe (this one i am not sure on)

7. someone is gonna kill someone dead (lol.. kill some one dead)

8. other natural and not so natural disaters will happen.. i mean some will be major i am sure (like in our past.. both recent and not so recent)

the main thing thats gonna happen though is xmas/yule/whatever celebration you do.. see those who honestly believe 12/21/12 is gonna be a major catastrophe prolly wont worry bout 'gift giving' for the holidays.. then they will wake up 12/22/12 and thing 'oh crap... the world didnt come to an end and i have no gift for my family/loved ones/friends.. then theres gonna be a frenzy shopping spree going on

*grins*

there ya go, thats what I see in my minds eye

Edited by willowdreams