Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most Ancient Mystery of All!

IamUnexplained

Ok im trying to make a thread that everyone will want to participate and would like to hear everyones ideas since its something that confuses me to no extent.

How do we even exist. How could something come from nothing. In the beginning, there was nothing, yet now the universe is massive. Even before the big bang. How could it happen if there was nothing, not even a single microscopic particle. And i do not want this to turn into a " GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE HE IS THE MASTER OF US ALL!!!" thread. I am talking in a scientific perspective of an investigator. if your going to say someone in the nothingness created the universe, then you have to find some evidence to prove it.

In my opinion, i dont think we even exist. we are just a dream. of what, i do not know. To be honest i dont think we should exist because how can we come from nothingness. It is probably one of the hardest things to understand in the universe.

Well lets see what everyone else thinks! yes.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IamUnexplained

• christservant

• markwasp

• Mysteryman

In my opinion, i dont think we even exist.  we are just a dream.  of what, i do not know.  To be honest i dont think we should exist because how can we come from nothingness.

Oh please... of course we exist. Go look up the theories of the big bang and the resulting events and that will anser your question. Have you even done any research on the subject? Doesn't seem like it to me, there are solid scientific theories out there for how we evolved from nothing... wacko.gif

1. I heard a theory that said in the begining, the only thing that existed was dark matter. Not alot, just a tiny bit. The dark matter collided and exploded, hence the term "Big Bang". It created the universe, and other matter which then created stars, planets, etc... The only thing I see wrong with this is how did the dark matter get there?

2. Since you wish to disregard the god theory (and since I don't really believe it myself) abother major theory out there has to do with another universe. SomeONE (ex: aliens alien.gif ) from an alternate universe came and created our universe or someTHING (ex: dark matter from that universe) made a big reaction (big bang) and the result was our universe.

3. Maybe over a period of billions of years, the dark matter I spoke of gathered and gathered. I remember a scientist saying that there is some matter in the universe that may be able to create itself (they say that may be one of the reasons for how humans were created). So may dark matter just gathered from nothing like the scientists say, and then came the big band, etc.

Every theory has its problems and every theory has some strong points. Overall, we will never know. Unless we find a way to travel basck in time. happy.gif

EDIT:

Doesn't seem like it to me, there are solid scientific theories out there for how we evolved from nothing... wacko.gif

I revert back to what I previously said. NONE of the theories are solid. EVERY one of them can be disproven. That is why I say we will never know unless we casn go bnack in time.

Edited by Dead_Man_Inc

Ok im trying to make a thread that everyone will want to participate and would like to hear everyones ideas since its something that confuses me to no extent.

How do we even exist.  How could something come from nothing.  In the beginning, there was nothing, yet now the universe is massive.  Even before the big bang.  How could it happen if there was nothing, not even a single microscopic particle.  And i do not want this to turn into a " GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE HE IS THE MASTER OF US ALL!!!" thread.  I am talking in a scientific perspective of an investigator.  if your going to say someone in the nothingness created the universe, then you have to find some evidence to prove it.

In my opinion, i dont think we even exist.  we are just a dream.  of what, i do not know.  To be honest i dont think we should exist because how can we come from nothingness.  It is probably one of the hardest things to understand in the universe.

Well lets see what everyone else thinks!  yes.gif

451107[/snapback]

well i think of it like this humans are very strange on this planet we don’t fit in at all. There are only 3 explanations for are existence.

1. W are freaks of nature plane and simple.

2. We are alien hybrids or aliens are self’s

3. Last but not least there is a higher being and we where created by this higher being GOD as we would call it.

a dream is kinda matrixy for me to take it seriously

thats for us humans now entire existance well I realy cant say well unless number 3 was true then we would know wouldnt we original.gif

Edited by bigdog112

Oh please... of course we exist. Go look up the theories of the big bang and the resulting events and that will anser your question. Have you even done any research on the subject? Doesn't seem like it to me, there are solid scientific theories out there for how we evolved from nothing...

richdog, i was talking about BEFORE the big bang. There were particles with the big bang. Im talking about how the hell did they just appear from nothing??? Because evreything has to come from something else so how could the universe make itself??

this also brings up another idea....Is it possible to completely destroy the universe? ive heard that if someone went back in time or something it would mess up the space/time continuum and existance would ceast to exist. either way both of these things are almost impossible to even comprehend.

Of course God exists, because existence itself exists. The real debate with any atheist is convincing them their presence is underneath another's--in which they would otherwise assume they are above all, being the existence of existence.

For one man is his self, unless of course there is another.

In which case if an atheist admits he is inferior to something, he is then subject to its authority. In the case of Christianity, there are many ranks, but only one recruiter and commander.

In the case of atheism you have a division among men who claim, for the sake of laziness, they simply believe in nothing. This is impossible, and we all know that, because a very presence demands a belief. By reason and explanation, you have a category of this:

Men believe in theirselves

Men believe in others (putting their hope and trust in other people--this is also paganism, and some people are pagans are unaware of it)

Men believe in objects (or the spirit thereof/within)--this is also known as idolatry, and there is nothing more deceitful and ignorant than an atheist who calls an object lucky, and firmly believes in such, yet lies and tells people he believes in chaos. Among which, men who believe food, or some other material is essential to their inner-content; whereas someone who recognizes eternity, or says that they are eternal, will in effect be freer to subject theirselves to afterlife possessions--away from this which rots

It's basically a question of who someone wishes to serve. And don't sit there and brawl with me, insulting me and telling me I am offensive for putting out the truth. You cannot by nature be an atheist, because all men are subject to something--even Death. Therefore, subjection requires submission...and you can't by your dreaming and insane questions from being out-of-your-mind use them to exalt yourself or get others to shutup or admit they're wrong (in the case that somebody says: How do I know I exist?)

People can offer all sorts of ignorant responses; and their offense to the label ignorance doesn't change anything either--as another thread of mine was turned into a brawl over atheists telling me they're offended by it...as if I was going to after their repeated comments edit and delete the post--although they did not even suggest it. So, for my defense from the administrators here, I ask that you acknowledge what I am saying before jumping to conclusions.

before the universe was created by the big bang, there was dark matter.

i do not say that you should believe this but this is the theory i believe.

actually, you jumped to conclusions and called me an atheist...im not anything. i believe in fate and that is all. i dont kneel to any "god" or anything. and the reason i stated that i didnt want god in this thread is because of people like you who come here and say god created us you atheist!

This was a scientific approach and sorry, but there is no proof that a god exists. find me some scentific proof with that and maybe then il listen. but other then that, stop posting in this thread about god bc it is SCIENTIFIC, if you want to talk about god, go to the spirituality forum. thank you. end of arguement.

now does anyone else have any interesting ideas? the black matter thing was interesting and even more bc that fact is where the hell did that even come from?

actually, you jumped to conclusions and called me an atheist...im not anything.  i believe in fate and that is all.  i dont kneel to any "god" or anything.  and the reason i stated that i didnt want god in this thread is because of people like you who come here and say god created us you atheist!

This was a scientific approach and sorry, but there is no proof that a god exists.  find me some scentific proof with that and maybe then il listen.  but other then that, stop posting in this thread about god bc it is SCIENTIFIC, if you want to talk about god, go to the spirituality forum. thank you. end of arguement.

now does anyone else have any interesting ideas? the black matter thing was interesting and even more bc that fact is where the hell did that even come from?

451319[/snapback]

God is existence itself. God, or a god, is dependent on power. You yourself have no power to command the sun to stop shining. Therefore, you are, by nature, powerless to the sun. The sun then has power over you, being that it is greater than. Moreover, you have to ask yourself? Do you worship the sun as a god? Or do you believe in the Creator of the sun?

And, I never called you an atheist. I was adding to your proposed thread. If I am specifically unwelcome to a thread, I'd like to know before embarrassing myself by being where I do not belong.

Moreover, I am making the point that atheism isn't real. It's a false system of beliefs; obscuring the English language. In fact, it's a relatively new concept...and people are attempting to make it true. The only way you can hold atheism as a true belief system is by denying everything--that is ignorance. Is it not? Am I wrong here? The only possible way somebody can deny authority is by ignoring it; or lying, or pretending it doesn't exist...unless, of course, you are God himself.

If you do not believe in a Creator, then you believe a bigger star is more powerful than a smaller star. You are a pagan. You believe in gods. If you deny this belief, then you are simply a liar.

I am being technical here...especially when the majority of atheists attempt to demand people provide proof, support, and fact to their beliefs...while they simply admit to denying any beliefs theirself. If you deny beliefs, what then are you? Do you not exist? It becomes annoying...and, so, the truth should not be considered an insult.

in my own opinion, i am my own god. i do what i want. nothing controls me. maybe the sun is bigger then me, but it does not control me. like i said, i believe in fate as a guiding force of life. you dont need to believe in a god to exist. i dont and look im typing this message. now like i said, no more arguing in my thread. this is for a serious scentific discussion, and as i said in the first post, nothing about god because it is not scientific. stop argueing with me, because you will go no where and just waste everyones time and ruin another post because you have different views then me. if you want to debate then start a thread in the spirituality forum. but please dont ruin my thread because it was going nicely...

Our Minds Cannot.. And Will Not Understand And Comprehend The Beginning Of Our Universe And All That Great sh**. God Said We Will Know The Answers When We Die, But For Now.. We Are To Simple To Understand His Mysterious Ways ph34r.gif

in my own opinion, i am my own god.  i do what i want. nothing controls me.  maybe the sun is bigger then me, but it does not control me.  like i said, i believe in fate as a guiding force of life.  you dont need to believe in a god  to exist.  i dont and look im typing this message.  now like i said, no more arguing in my thread.  this is for a serious scentific discussion, and as i said in the first post, nothing about god because it is not scientific.  stop argueing with me, because you will go no where and just waste everyones time and ruin another post because you have different views then me.  if you want to debate then start a thread in the spirituality forum. but please dont ruin my thread because it was going nicely...

451368[/snapback]

You started the argument; moreover, I will respect your wishes, but for future reference, please note that others aren't as considerate as me and will certainly get back at you for your demands.

On another note, if you worship yourself, you believe you are a god.

in my own opinion, i am my own god.  i do what i want. nothing controls me.  maybe the sun is bigger then me, but it does not control me.  like i said, i believe in fate as a guiding force of life.  you dont need to believe in a god  to exist.

451368[/snapback]

Do you look both ways before crossing the street? rolleyes.gif

I'm just going to state what I believe in this thread.

Based on many peoples ideas, theories, and beliefs, many people have their ways of how life started. Mine is either a combination of some or one theory. I believe their was once a planet in life that existed in our solar system and when its time came, it pretty much "blew up" due to natural disasters and became a black whole. Remainings started to join up and eventually formed a solid ball of anonymous planet.

Over time, it became more and more of what a planet would consist of, or atleast what we know of, life. Eventually, it formed and the first form of life was formed due to random and anyonomous events. The first cell was born, either believed to be in water or related to.

Based on this, some of you may come to the conclusion of what I believe, "anything could happen in life" or "life started as a normal theorist would believe".

I don't want to discuss the theories or beliefs in "God" because it may cause some difficulty in religion and may cause off-topics, etc.

We do exist according to my belief and eventually, our time and our planets time will come and maybe a new form of life will form, following the cycle of what everything is made up of, life, space, universe, infiiniti, everything...

That is my belief.

I believe that the answer is simple, the Big Bang didn't come from nothing, it came from something. I believe the M-theory of the big bang, see HERE!

this also brings up another idea....Is it possible to completely destroy the universe? ive heard that if someone went back in time or something it would mess up the space/time continuum and existance would ceast to exist. either way both of these things are almost impossible to even comprehend.

Some people say since this hasn't happened, time travel doesn't exist. But you can't go back in time and destroy the universe, or else you would never exist to destroy it. geek.gif

Possibly the matrix theory is correct and we are just germs or viruses! who exist!

Or if we are part of someones or somethings dream! who is dreaming? and who created the dreamer?

If god does exist! who created him or how did he come to exist?

Or possibly god is playing 'the sims' and were the sims!

or if i think about this too much ill go mad and exploed!

BBBBAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGG! whoops there goes my left arm!

The most recent findings concerning "redshift"- which was a foundation on which the Big Bang theory was based- hav now been proven untrue.

I will not ruin the thread here with talk of spirituality, but certainly you must concede that there must be a conciousness behind the structure and dynamics of the universe itself.

Perhaps we are creating the universe as we go. Perhaps the universe is expanding (arguable) because our conciousness is expanding.

If I can envision a society of purple, three legged, insectoids living in perfect peace and harmony, in an enormous hive, in a gigantic tree, overlooking a sea of methane on some distant planet, is it possible that I have just "created" world out of the quantum mass?

Or- at the very least- How am I able to envision such a place, unless the possibility that it exists is possible? In an infinite universe- infinite things are possible and probable. Therefore, my so called imagination may be in fact an engine of creation itself.

You keep asking for scientific proof- yet these ideas (Big Bang, String, Bubble) are all just theories. Maybe, and I said just maybe, the answers maybe found philosophically.

Science is measurement, and our measurements have proven crude, while our theories may be sound. We don't even know what we're measuring. The (recent) discovery of Dark Matter is a perfect example. Heck, we don't even know what gravity is and how its forces work. Just my opinion.

I believe that the answer is simple, the Big Bang didn't come from nothing, it came from something. I believe the M-theory of the big bang, see HERE!

Some people say since this hasn't happened, time travel doesn't exist. But you can't go back in time and destroy the universe, or else you would never exist to destroy it. geek.gif

452559[/snapback]

So science is finally starting to catch up. This theory is known in Gnosis teachings. Ill post it if I can find it.