Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non Biblical evidence as proof

markdohle

Premise accepted - Jesus lived.

Now please show me some non-Biblical proof of his Divinity.

Edited by ealdwita

Premise accepted - Jesus lived.

That was not the point of the video. Many are saying that he did not exist. To believe in his divinity that would be the resurrection that was experienced by many believers soon after Jesus's death, that would lead to faith.

Peace

mark

That was not the point of the video. Many are saying that he did not exist. To believe in his divinity that would be the resurrection that was experienced by many believers soon after Jesus's death, that would lead to faith.

Peace

mark

I am not religious, but do believe he existed.

The name Yeshua or Joshua was not an uncommon name, so anyone who says he did not exist is wrong, whether this particular Yeshua had special powers or was the son of god is a completely different story.

OFCOURSE Yeshua existed, and there were many of them!

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in spirit, dressed in the most beautiful of whites, as a shepherd, on the wing of an airplane while it was boarding.

• Like 2

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in spirit, dressed in the most beautiful of whites, as a shepherd, on the wing of an airplane while it was boarding.

And then you got married to a prophet. Edited by Rlyeh

Jesus Christ is the proof, and he is the sign. There will be no other sign given.

And then you got married to a prophet.

I just so don't understand you... :hmm:

Jesus Christ is the proof, and he is the sign. There will be no other sign given.

Yes, I anticipated that kind of answer.

• Like 1

I am not religious, but do believe he existed.

The name Yeshua or Joshua was not an uncommon name, so anyone who says he did not exist is wrong, whether this particular Yeshua had special powers or was the son of god is a completely different story.

OFCOURSE Yeshua existed, and there were many of them!

Regardless how many existed, do you believe the one in question did (regardless of what he is proclaimed to be)? That is like saying, for instance, James does not exist, and assigning that to all James'.