Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dog Crashes Tv Star's Car

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    News-Bot

News-Bot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 09:29 AM

Television presenter Johnny Vaughan says his pet dog crashed his sports car in a bizarre accident, the Sun has reported.

The tabloid said Vaughan's bulldog nudged his $95,000 Maserati into gear and stepped on the accelerator -- sending it flying into a van.

"I was too shocked to be angry," Vaughan, who presents a BBC chat show, was quoted as saying in Saturday's paper. "I couldn't believe my dog crashed my car."

The 36-year-old said the crash happened after he stopped to check on his dog Harvey as he drove him home from a veterinarian's practice in southwest London.

With the engine still running, Vaughan got out of the car and walked round to the passenger's side, where the dog was sitting.

It was then Harvey leapt on the controls, causing $18,000 of damage, Vaughan said.

[ Click Here To View The Full Article ]                                                

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (News-Bot @ Dec 26 2002, 04:29 AM)
Vaughan's bulldog nudged his $95,000 Maserati into gear and stepped on the accelerator -- sending it flying into a van.

At least it was only his cheap car. Imagine the anguish if your dog caused your nice car to go flying into a van  biggrin.gif                                                

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users