Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting

Naveed

Looks pretty creepy, just wish they had a zoom of the torso. I still have to remain a bit skeptical about it as I'm not to possitive as to whether it was edited, but it's still better then most ecto mysts.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreyKade

• mypaddedroom

• OreoSuicide

• algernon the 3rd

Very spooky, I agree........but why would someone be taking a photo of their window ? Not entirely convinced it's genuine I'm afraid

mellow.gif

I think they were taking a photo of the daisy... correct me if I'm wrong.

Reminds me of how much working in a photo lab sucked, speaking from a an experienced position this is a reflection.

Anyone see that episode of sightings that had a couple that would ask a question and get an answer back on polaroid film? They were later proven as frauds.

It looks like a mask.

yeah I reckon that as well, looks as if there is other stuff being reflected but the photo is too small to tell sad.gif

My guess is that it is a doll or just a doll's head. I do have to question why the photo was taken in the first place. Its not like that was calling out to be photographed.

It was photoshoped

I know because photoshop uses layers in its system . The sunflowers and the back are obviously two very differant layers as you can see how the perspective is off by a noticable margin , and the lighting is wrong in comparison to the other layers for the outside background so thats another problem . The lighting for the sunflowers is off as well . This fact is made even more obvious since there is no shadow of the sunflowers on the wall , and even if the light was positioned between the wall and the sunflowers glare would have been produced by the camera .

As for the ghost , it would be very easy to just spraypaint the image using photoshop . Photoshop has plenty of tools to allow that kind of image to be placed on a image . Just another idiot trying to get attention .

• 7 months later...
It was photoshoped

I know because photoshop uses layers in its system . The sunflowers and the back are obviously two very differant layers as you can see how the perspective is off by a noticable margin , and the lighting is wrong in comparison to the other layers for the outside background so thats another problem . The lighting for the sunflowers is off as well . This fact is made even more obvious since there is no shadow of the sunflowers on the wall , and even if the light was positioned between the wall and the sunflowers glare would have been produced by the camera .

As for the ghost , it would be very easy to just spraypaint the image using photoshop . Photoshop has plenty of tools to allow that kind of image to be placed on a image . Just another idiot trying to get attention .

I have to agree.I noticed it was rather odd as well..

First off - mostly old women take pictures of daisies.

Second - I think it's a mixture of pictures (a doll made transparent for the figure's face),the lighting,as you said,is off.

And third - It doesn't even look goddamn scary like that person said "Scared the hell outta me"

Why can't people just be honest these days?? dontgetit.gif

that pic wasnt worth the click whistling2.gif

that looked like a dolls head made semi transparent and placed in there, the daisys/sunflowers or whaever they are look like they were photoshoped in too

OMG i saw myself in the moon ohmy.gif

just to show how easy it is to photoshop something.....

INGREDIENTS

-----------------------

1 Picture of me

1 Picture of the moon

1 Copy of photoshop

5 Minutes

rolleyes.gif

ohhhhh creeeeepy! now is is just a floatin head? or does it have a body...cuz theres a smudge under its head...hmmmmmm

did n e one see the cats head below the body? i say double exposure

Whoever took the photo had to have been almost directly in front of that window, like the figure, and if you look at the 'face' it seems like it could be the photographer's head at the top half, and the camera at the bottom half, like he was taking the shot.... which is exactly as he would have been at the time of the photo...

This is a photo of a house, on a fairly narrow street. The "ghost" is the opposite neighbour looking out of his/her window. You can see the faint reflection of the opposite window bars.

Maybe the nighbour was wondering why anyone would waste a photo on some pretty ordinary looking sun flowers? wink2.gif

Ermmmm a pretty freaky photo, but i don't think it's real. the head looks like a melted doll's head to distort it.

scared.gif

The top picture could passs as a ghost picture, but to me the bottom one looks a little whistling2.gif well you know. But great pics! Nice site also. thumbsup.gif

Although the image does resemble a face there is no mouth and it is a bit "cartoon like". I think this is a natural reflection. It's kind of like when you look at a cloud and sometimes you can make some kind of object from the shape of it.

Wait a minute! I just had a second look and this looks really familiar. Could this be the Michelin man???

The thing I dont get is what is the point of faking something. I'd rather it was true to me. I can uunderstand for some sort of money aspect but to fake something for no reason you must have some serious self esteem issues. blink.gif