Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Americans!

UltraThunderMan

Ok I'm from Willacoochee, Georgia and looks like we don't have a lot of Americans here on UM. I only know myself, Ebonycrow and JackOfTheFools...so anyone else from America besides me, Crow and Jack ???

Don't be ashamed even if you have good reasons to be...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevilCatGirl

• eqgumby

• Still Waters

• UltraThunderMan

Well, I'm from the United States.

Are you looking for North or South America?

I think there's a heavy amount of Americans here.

Edited by ShadowSot

There are TONS of US citizens here, as well as some more generic "Americans" from south and north America. LOTS.

lol great copy/parody of my topic about Canadians...

Hey, i did the topic about Canadians because there's not a lot of Canadian here on this forum....but it's cool....love it. ^_^

Hey, i did the topic about Canadians because there's not a lot of Canadian here on this forum....but it's cool....love it. ^_^

Haha, glad you like it JVE, just giving everyone their daily dose of humor. Eat your vitamins kids! :tu:

Ok I'm from Willacoochee, Georgia and looks like we don't have a lot of Americans here on UM. I only know myself, Ebonycrow and JackOfTheFools...so anyone else from America besides me, Crow and Jack ???

There are more members on UM from America than from anywhere else in the world. The rest of us are far outnumbered by you lot :P

Maybe I should do a UK headcount :unsure2:

There are more members on UM from America than from anywhere else in the world. The rest of us are far outnumbered by you lot :P

Maybe I should do a UK headcount :unsure2:

I have encountered alot of folks from both the UK and Australia on this site. Is it me, or is it a conspir-acy? :lol:

There are plenty of Canadians here too, it's just that Silver Thong is the only one worthy of being banned on a regular basis, so he's the only one the rest of us listen to. :lol:

I have encountered alot of folks from both the UK and Australia on this site. Is it me, or is it a conspir-acy? :lol:

An unexplained mystery more like :D

I AM TOO! NOT ASHAMED EITHER....You from Georgia???...I bet you know the difference between dinner and supper ..huh? Not many my way do-LOL!

There are plenty of Canadians here too, it's just that Silver Thong is the only one worthy of being banned on a regular basis, so he's the only one the rest of us listen to. :lol:

You should be banned for saying stuuf like that.

:lol:

I'm from the US and I've met quite a few Pennsylvanians on here too :P

I'm from California.

East coast of the states. My state can go either way. North or south. ^.~

...Southern half of Cal. here, another one from the west coast. I won't give out the details on where I live, but it's a hour away from L.A. and Disneyland, and 80 miles from the US-Mexican border. There are 10 times of population in the USA and more people in my state than Canada, and in fact twice than of Australia, one of the small continents (LoL). :yes:

Colorado here. Love the mountains. :tu:

Colorado here. Love the mountains. :tu:

You too? Cool.

:tu:

Nibs

You too? Cool.

:tu:

Nibs

:o

You don't remember me?

:cry:

Meh, I hardly remember myself, so don't worry about it. :P

Who ever said I was American?! I'm Narnian, by golly.