Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It's A Girl !

MUM24/7

Hello everybuddy :wub: ,

Our much anticipated family event is here.....My family and I are proud and honoured to announce the arrival of our beautiful brand new daughter Angelica.....

She was born Tuesday 19th June at 7-20pm....My labour was induced at 11-20am that morning but things didn't start happening till about 2-30pm......By afternoon, I was clutching my gas mouthpiece and was breathing in that gas like there was no tomorrow......It wasn't too bad looking back on it now and by 7-00pm, I was ready to push....

The stinging pain was excruciating and tiring but all worth it, when my baby girl finally emerged.....She is 3930 kilos (I don't know what that is in pounds) and is 51cm long.....She is absolutely gorgeous, obviously :wub: with a head full of dark brown hair, blue eyes and a lovely pinkish colour......

I was able to leave hospital early and got back home lunchtime today Wed 20th......I will post photos as soon as I can but just wanted to check in and share my wonderful news with all my mates at UM.....

Love you all and will catch up with you soon......I'm off for a well-earned rest......Thank God, I have my sister staying with us, looking after my other 4 kids and hubby :P .......

XXOOXXOOXXOO

Mum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MUM24/7

• InnerSpace

• MissMelsWell

• texasgirlheather

Congratulations! :tu:

YEA!!!!!! Warmest welcome to baby girl Angelica (bet she's just as pretty as her name!)

Way to go mom and dad!

May her life be happy, blessed, full of wonder and love.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congrates on the new little one! May she bring you loads of happiness and love!

:clap::clap:

Hello everybuddy :wub: ,

Angelica.....She was born Tuesday 19th June at 7-20pm....

Yippie...born on my birthday. Angelica, you are my girl...and you follow instructions really well. :tu:

Love you :wub: , Aunty Victoria

She is 3930 kilos (I don't know what that is in pounds) and is 51cm long.....She is absolutely gorgeous, obviously :wub: with a head full of dark brown hair, blue eyes and a lovely pinkish colour......

Oh Mum...she is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Ya done good. :D I'm so glad you both are doing well.

linked-image

I was able to leave hospital early and got back home lunchtime today Wed 20th......I will post photos as soon as I can but just wanted to check in and share my wonderful news with all my mates at UM.....

Love you all and will catch up with you soon

We couldn't be happier for you Mum.

linked-image

Best of everything to you and the little one! :wub:

Congrats, i hope you both have a lifetime of great joy.

HUZZAH Mum!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and yours! Happy that everything went well!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mabon.

:):wub::tu:

:):wub::tu:

Me too !!! All the very, very best for you, baby girl & rest of familiy ! May she live in love, happiness & peace.... :)

Congratulations MUM - well done!!

Reg

post-52129-1182347478_thumb.jpg

Edited by Regency

That is so awsome, good to here all's good and hope you are back posting soon, oh wait the babies crying gotta go LOL

Congratulations, I hope you're both well... :tu:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

She's a lucky little girl to have you for a MUM!!

congratulation i hope you have alot of fun.

you should post a picture of her i bet shes cute :tu:

Congrats MUM. May she bring you great joy and happiness :tu:

Hey thats great news, your starting on a really great adventure, seeing through the eyes of achild is so much fun and super rewarding! And i know exactly what you mean about hanging on to the gas mask, i had an absolute death grip on mine and would have clawed out the eyes of anyone who tried to take it from me and my husbands arms looked like he,d been in a scrap with a couple of hungry tigers!but all thoughts of the pain went away as soon as they put my daughter in my arms, that was the all time BESTEST event in my life!!! :tu: Best wishes and good luck! :D

Of course she's gotta be cute... have ya seen her mom? She's a knock out! :tu::lol: