Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch Ontario Hoaxers.

danbell06

Has anyone heard their alleged recordings of bigfoot? To me they sound like someone with a disability being recorded.

http://youtu.be/g105YbfbugY

Shouldn't really give them the publicity they so clearly thrive on, but most "researchers" nowadays are in the same boat

The biggest problem I've always had with the "Sasquatch sounds" is that most of those reporting them know nothing about the normal sounds made by wildlife.

Then of course there's the issue of some researcher not knowing that Bobo is two hills over with his You Find 'Em Sasquatch Sound Blaster - conveniently available on the BFRO website for $49.95. Moneymakah b****es!!!!

• Like 3

Bigfoot is ALL about money.

The naive people who actually search for bigfoot with the intentions of an encounter are the people whom my heart goes out to.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Bigfoot is ALL abouaren'tey.

The naive people who actually search for bigfoot with the intentions of an encounter are the people whom my heart goes out to.

In most cases I would agree, however there are people who are out looking for the critters that aren't posting everything or trying to sell seminars. Some people are just out looking and aren't going to say much until they have either a body or proof positive. Short of a body, I don't see anything else I'd call proof.

......but that's me.

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 6

In most cases I would agree, however there are people who are out looking for the critters that aren't posting everything or trying to sell seminars. Some people are just out looking and aren't going to say much until they have either a body or proof positive. Short of a body, I don't see anything else I'd call proof.

......but that's me.

So there are actually "researchers" who aren't just in it for personal gain?

The whole bigfoot legend itself was a form of attention seeking and the people who search, are all in it to get some sort of recognition.

Edited by danbell06

The whole bigfoot legend itself was a form of attention seeking and the people who search, are all in it to get some sort of recognition.

I disagree, It's been apart of native american lore for generations. There is actual conclusive evidence located within tribes that are sacred, but unfortunately for most if they can't see it with their own eyes, it doesn't exist. Most tribes keep these things close to their people, and believe or not alot them know more than we'll ever know.

You are 100% correct right.

There is not one " legitimate" group searching for Bif.......

They want...

1. Attention

2. Fame

3. Money ( 1 and 2 contribute to this )

Anyone that has any kind of researching ability, and logic, knows Bif does not exist.

( I am posting after quite a few beers, and really saying how I feel, plus I live in the heart of what Bif people say is Bigfoot territory )

Very sad that these so called Bigfoot hunters have to hoax this. It's so fake it's not even funny

Dan, I have researched for years (almost 10 on and off) and used to share quite happily my findings.

I don't have a tv show or do ads for fast food products.

In reality with what I've learnt, protection of the species is my primary concern. So yes I know of a few people in Australia and also the US that work like me, we use our research for knowledge and our personal growth.

My children have been given a gift so special with what they have also experienced, life will never be just read and believe what the majority say. Their minds have been opened to the greater existence of something more out there.

• Like 2

Actually, there are a couple of regular posters here who are active Bigfoot hunters. They don't talk about it because they're more interested in actually finding bigfoot than being a social media......whatever. That's not to say that when they actually do nail a Biggy or have solid proof they won't want to have their fifteen minutes and maybe a footnote in the proverbial history books. However, until such time as they do have it, they simply don't want to play the "Slick Rick Dyer" role.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with getting out in the wilderness, communing with nature, and while I'm at it, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot sign or maybe even a Bigfoot. If I find one great, if not then it would not be a wasted effort because I enjoy being out in the woods anyway.......personally, I think I was born about a hundred and fifty years too late, because I think I would have made a great mountain man. However, I like hot running water and indoor toilets too much.

....and just to add:

If you're going out and your only goal is to find a Bigfoot or have an encounter with one then odds are you're going to be sadly disappointed and get burned out and turn cynical rather quickly. Personally, I have spent a great deal of time hiking and comping in this country in various places and never seen any sign of a Bigfoot. Never would have known there was such a thing had I not heard the stories of them which I didn't put much stock in at the time. Ok, so you guys want to laugh at a guy who'd go looking for Bigfoot, but a guy who's out trying to catch sight of a Double Crested, long billed, purple throated, South American Finch....isn't?

• Like 1

Actually, there are a couple of regular posters here who are active Bigfoot hunters. They don't talk about it because they're more interested in actually finding bigfoot than being a social media......whatever. That's not to say that when they actually do nail a Biggy or have solid proof they won't want to have their fifteen minutes and maybe a footnote in the proverbial history books. However, until such time as they do have it, they simply don't want to play the "Slick Rick Dyer" role.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with getting out in the wilderness, communing with nature, and while I'm at it, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot sign or maybe even a Bigfoot. If I find one great, if not then it would not be a wasted effort because I enjoy being out in the woods anyway.......personally, I think I was born about a hundred and fifty years too late, because I think I would have made a great mountain man. However, I like hot running water and indoor toilets too much.

....and just to add:

If you're going out and your only goal is to find a Bigfoot or have an encounter with one then odds are you're going to be sadly disappointed and get burned out and turn cynical rather quickly. Personally, I have spent a great deal of time hiking and comping in this country in various places and never seen any sign of a Bigfoot. Never would have known there was such a thing had I not heard the stories of them which I didn't put much stock in at the time. Ok, so you guys want to laugh at a guy who'd go looking for Bigfoot, but a guy who's out trying to catch sight of a Double Crested, long billed, purple throated, South American Finch....isn't?

I have hiked all over the world also. Backpacked all over the US and Canada. Rock climbing all over the US. I also have never seen a sign of Bif, and I have tracking skill training from the US Army.

People looking for Bif, yup, I laugh at them.

People bird watching, that is cool.

I have a feeling a Bigfoot sighting will be happening soon near Coos Bay, Oregon though........You heard it here first.

@sakari, So you laugh at me?

So much for friendship, I've never lied to you and I have always stood by you even though our opinions are on opposite ends of the radar.

Little hint, that's respect and a decent person. The BIFs are smart enough to know who they are willing to trust and who they don't.

He's the Rick Dyer of this board and like Dyer he loves to turn on people after he's convinced them he's a friend. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but a lesson learned is a lesson learned. Christ, he follows me around trying to get my attention to the point I'm thinking of putting motion sensing lights up on my house. Apparently he's getting ready to don his monkey suit and stir things up soon........yeah, really.

Sadly we both kinds here, the quiet ones actually looking and then the hoaxers who love to hoax, loudly and proudly.

@sakari, So you laugh at me?

So much for friendship, I've never lied to you and I have always stood by you even though our opinions are on opposite ends of the radar.

Little hint, that's respect and a decent person. The BIFs are smart enough to know who they are willing to trust and who they don't.

Tia,

I never said you lied to me. Not sure where you got that?

I may have to PM you on this one. I am sure there is a misunderstanding.

Rob

• Like 1

It sounds fake but In a province crawling with creatures that all can be very vocal.My Wife reckons that at times the sounds resemble those made by a Black Bear,as a child she spent a lot of time in the bush, and she has never experienced anything but the known wildlife of Ontario.

I've never been a fan of the Sassquatch sound collecting. There is just so many ways to fake sound. Collecting sounds is even worse then collecting plaster casts of the footprints.

I have to say I agree with Diechecker on this point. You can make fake calls even easier than you can make fake footprints......hell, look at the Finding Bigfoot guys, they can all make what I would consider good calls......except for Cliff, who sounds a little too girly. Not busting on Cliff, but he does have a pretty high pitched voice for a guy.

....and just to add:

Sakari, I might have overlooked it, but have you done a weekend of "research" yourself by any chance. I tink someone like you and your scepticism would be perfect to do a wekkend of research in an area you feel might bring to light some evidence. Maybe in Oregon... and a true nitty gritty search. No hoaxing.

Sakari, I might have overlooked it, but have you done a weekend of "research" yourself by any chance. I tink someone like you and your scepticism would be perfect to do a wekkend of research in an area you feel might bring to light some evidence. Maybe in Oregon... and a true nitty gritty search. No hoaxing.

Jessem,

I have hunted Oregon, Northern California, and Nevada for many, many years. Bow hunting specifically. I have hiked all around the Pacific Northwest ( Oregon ), and camped my entire adult life, and teen........

There are no big ape like creatures out there.

I live on 34 acres, no neighbors, a lot of wildlife. East of my place, pretty much forest, to I-5. I go back in there quite a bit.

Awesome creepy sounds at night, I can see how ignorant people could think they might be a Biff.......But, they do not know any better.

I have no reason to go " research " something I know does not exist. Now, if anyone ever made a claim around here, I would go check it out.

I have posted pictures and video of " tree dwellings " or whatever people call them. They are not far from my home, posted on this site.....I know what causes them, and so do a lot of others that have been out here, and / or been out in the woods, and understand how storms, and nature work.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

No hoaxing?? What would be the point?

• Like 1

See, you do love me Ken Walker.....You can not " not " ignore me. You have to bait me don't you Mr. Walker?

Why don't you do as you say you are and keep me on ignore, and not respond to anything of mine at all.

I have asked the mods why you are allowed to have me on ignore, yet quote me, or bait me as you do.

Pretty childish if you ask me Mr. Walker.

Keep me on ignore and we will be just fine, or, grow up and be able to have civil discussions would be better.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Jessem,

I have hunted Oregon, Northern California, and Nevada for many, many years. Bow hunting specifically. I have hiked all around the Pacific Northwest ( Oregon ), and camped my entire adult life, and teen........

There are no big ape like creatures out there.

I live on 34 acres, no neighbors, a lot of wildlife. East of my place, pretty much forest, to I-5. I go back in there quite a bit.

Awesome creepy sounds at night, I can see how ignorant people could think they might be a Biff.......But, they do not know any better.

I have no reason to go " research " something I know does not exist. Now, if anyone ever made a claim around here, I would go check it out.

That makes you even more qualified! Well, would you be willing maybe just ONE time to beable set up some of your trap cameras, or even just a single camera, on one of your trips? I understand you have

seen nothing yourself out of the ordinary, but with you and your expertise, I think you could bring something to light. You could even bring evidence to help the world see what is actually making all the ruckus out

there. It could just be "released" apes from back in the day who have made the vast expanse of woods home. I'd love to see what you could bring to the table!

Edited by Jessem

Hahaha, Ken, the point would be just to have someone with not only experience and understanding of the area (and not just a unexperienced Hiker), but someone who would truly have an

experiment that is skeptical. Untouched and skeptical research usually comes out with the best results. Because that person would put the most effort in capturing something, instead of

taking every little thing that could be evidence of bigfoot into fact, they would do everything to bring out the truth. It's just the best way to find the truth. Because when there's nothing else

that can explain it, a conclusion must be made.

Edited by Jessem

That makes you even more qualified! Well, would you be willing maybe just ONE time to beable set up some of your trap cameras, or even just a single camera, on one of your trips? I understand you have

seen nothing yourself out of the ordinary, but with you and your expertise, I think you could bring something to light. You could even bring evidence to help the world see what is actually making all the ruckus out

there. It could just be "released" apes from back in the day who have made the vast expanse of woods home. I'd love to see what you could bring to the table!

I take my regular camera with me when I go fishing. I have a thread on trail cameras here, where I had been posting what I had gotten.

If and when I go out again, I will take a trail cam. My last 5 to 6 years have been from one job to another, and no vacation time being built up. Sucks, but I have not had much time to do things I used to enjoy. Also, I stopped hunting years ago.

To me, it would need to be a place where people claim " they " are. I wish I could afford to follow around " finding bigfoot " and do my own thing.

As for the sounds, at night, there is no way to show you what is making those sounds. Not with my budget. :)

Now, if you are ever in this area, you are more then welcome to stay here, we have 2 extra furnished rooms, you can sit on the back deck at night, and hear very similar things to what people claim are Biff.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1