Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#841    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:55 AM, said:

Far out dude.... you know I'm gonna have to add you as a friend now.. sorry about that.. Is that ok..!

LOL, thats is freaky, I just did that myself  - added you to my list. Don't do that too often either.

Be careful, I am considered a rotten old skeptic ;) Might see you in bad light with some LOL.

I looked a Jupiter for the first time on a telescope & saw 4 moons... We were spinning to fast though & I had to keep
adjusting the eye piece..  

Isn't it something. The last 2 strikes were missed by NASA, and amateur astronomer - same one in fact - saw them and had to call NASA. Aussie he was too!

The moons are very cool, did you get a good enough view to make out the bands?

Two Strange beings talking about us maybe???  

Who knows! But I doubt as we look at it, as I would be seeing say the Sombrero Galaxy it how it looked 29 million years ago..........

You know I put Close encounters of the third kind on this afternoon and it's been playing over & over again..
ere I haven't read the rules.. you don't think we can get into trouble for talking about non topic stuff?
When you said humanoid beings for some reason I thought of the Alien being from another dimension from
'A scanner darkly,........weird!

Yep, I am probably going to get a slap on the wrist, to be honest it has caught me of guard, the conversation has taken many interesting twists and turns from Puma Punku via the pyramids and Beyond, and I have rather enjoyed it. The topic led into space, which seemed to meander into a great exchange.
But I think we took the subject to new heights. It's a bit frustrating with some of the more credulous posters mouthing the same tired debates time and again. I appreciate you offering a good and sensible debate. I like to hope the journey has crossed may paths related to the subject, but heck, at least we are not trying to come up with some out there "are planets aliens" philosophical claptrap. :tu: Or regurgitating Daniken's rubbish yet again. I am not big on Bible references either, I do not see the Bible as being a historical document as it cannot possibly be correct. Seen the "art too many times to count now as well, and seen it explained too many times as well. Your views on construction have been far more interesting.
However, like the Universe, I feel what we know shows us that our history does not require aliens to explain it. If an earthly explanation exists, I feel it must take precedence every time.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#842    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

ok now that the work day is finished (back at work at the mine site) Barrick blocks this site as Occult :P

Zoser.. I am still waiting for you to reply to my question I posted earlier..

So I will post it again..

If Aliens helped build all these wonderful monuments like you suggest.. why are there no pictographs etc? as I have said before.. it would be a major important moment.. yet.. there is zip..

please explain.. seriously.. I want to know why..

#843    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,798 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

well to my knowledge, there are very few heiroglpyhs from the time of the pyramid construction and a lot of what we do have has as much historical reliability as Geoffry of Monmoth's Kings of England...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#844    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

synchronomy...
I haven't enough credit on my dongle but I will watch your video link when I do. Definately!
What's a dongle?  Youtube is free.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#845    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

Thanks for your help mate!   :alien:   Why have you got a profile pic of an alien! are you a believer?
I believe in the ETH for some UFO sightings, but argue most are fakes or mistakes.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.

#846    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

No tubes mate, can I ask you to lay that out for me.

That is interesting, but now I ask you the chicken and the egg story. Who created the first alien? How did he evolve, or did he, and would that not indicate ET life is rare?

One thing I have noticed, which might seem pretty basic on the surface is that everything is perfectly symmetrical. From VY Canis Majoris right down to a Quark.

Pretty tough to put in words whats in that video.  It's an animation of a DNA strand being run through a nano "machine" to duplicate it.  It gets split lengthwise, one strand is chopped and reversed while the other is looped backwards, then the whole thing is bonded again making 2 identical strands.  Feet of DNA are processed and duplicated in mere seconds.  It's just to complex to have come about in a puddle of warm mud millions of years ago.

...and I think everything's round because Egyptians patented pyramids and cubes have too many pointy corners to look good.
Who knows?

#847    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

Mate, more than pleased to have you on board, I have really enjoyed conversing with you, like a breath of fresh air. I too appreciate the elevated level of conversation with your good self. Some of the proposals I see put forth are lets just say, below what I would expect ;) I enjoy your lively manner, information and your wording as well. Top stuff. Thank you for the compliment, I would like to offer the same in return.

Here is some really deep stuff, I was saying earlier in the thread that I have seen the Universe described as:

having created it's own consciousness, is now wondering about itself.

Sagan said "We are all made from star stuff" and we are, so the above rings very true.

Stunning thought I find. Something out of nothing is wondering about itself. The mind boggles.
Life is just "conscious matter".
It's the Universe becoming aware of itself.

#848    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostLRW, on 05 December 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

Who are you to say that the study of ancient aliens can not involve the mystical or occult? the latter words mystical and occult are both the same thing by the way, not that i would expect you to know that.

Who are you to say that aliens are not mystical ?   i believe potential aliens are mystical and relate to the occult given the fact that they can be considered as mystical entities.

I never said that the study of ancient aliens can't involve the mystical or occult and I never said they weren't.  This topic is not about the study of ancient aliens but whether technologically advanced aliens visited the planet in the past and whether they had anything to do with building the Great Pyramid and other similar monuments/objects.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#849    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostGaden, on 05 December 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

If you were building a pyramid and cutting with a high technology instrument, would you use it only for the casing stones? Of course not! You'd use it for all of the blocks.
Rethink your own argument, and use logic this time.

Two things.  Vandalism and erosion.  The sandstone blocks have been exposed to elements and they were never designed to be. Simple.  Look carefully at the precision of the triangular casing stones at the bottom of the GP.  The accuracy of fit is stunning.  That's the smoking gun.  Not what isn't precision but what is.

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

#850    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 December 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

well to my knowledge, there are very few heiroglpyhs from the time of the pyramid construction and a lot of what we do have has as much historical reliability as Geoffry of Monmoth's Kings of England...

Lets be accurate; there are none at all in the GP save a very suspect cartouche of Khufu that itself reeks of fraud.

That alone is an excellent case for saying that the GP is nothing to do with Egyptian Kingdom's that recorded history knows of.  Their temples and architecture is replete with art and decor.

That's why I and others around the world remain convinced that the GP was from a much earlier time and by a different race altogether.  The Egyptians merely inherited it; and possibly repaired it.

Posted Image

#851    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 December 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

Yeah, that is why it remains mainstream, and Dunn remains fringe.

That's purely a matter of perception.  The web is replete with video's and technical explanations that all make orthodox archaeology look pure fantasy.  If that were not true we would not be having this conversation.

The only people I feel deeply sorry for are the poor youngsters of the world that are force fed this garbage and receive it on pure faith with no option.  That's disgusting.

In the 8th grade my science teacher taught the class that man evolved from sharks.

If I see him again I'll literally ram a copy of that Darwin drivel on his person where the sun never shines.

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 06:33 PM.

Posted Image

#852    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

In the 8th grade my science teacher taught the class that man evolved from sharks.

If I see him again I'll literally ram a copy of that Darwin drivel on his person where the sun never shines.

I assure you he did not (though he wouldn't have been terribly far from the mark). That you evidently misunderstand the very concept of evolution tarnishes your credibility irreparably with me I'm afraid.

Incidentally, humans do share a common ancestor with sharks (as well as every other organism on this planet), and a relative not unlike sharks was likely the predecessor of the sarcopterygian group, which is a direct basal ancestral group of all tetrapods (humans included, obviously).

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#853    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostArbitran, on 06 December 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Incidentally, humans do share a common ancestor with sharks (as well as every other organism on this planet), and a relative not unlike sharks was likely the predecessor of the sarcopterygian group, which is a direct basal ancestral group of all tetrapods (humans included, obviously).

Speak for yourself.  Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy.  I understood him perfectly.  Criminal to teach such nonsense.

Posted Image

#854    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

View PostLRW, on 05 December 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

[...] Planets can also be considered as living beings, some have their own biosphere and eco-sphere. The gaia theory can be discussed as extraterrestrial aswell, considering that earth is only planet in a vast and expansive settings.

You are ignorant, i think you been watching too much hollywood and their idea of aliens.
Let me ask you: do you flush Posted Image - that would make you newborn conscious live entity killer. But, heh, well, maybe you take it to the bed, read "him" stories before sleep...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#855    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Speak for yourself.  Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy.  I understood him perfectly.  Criminal to teach such nonsense.

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip.  It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

Posted Image