Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forest Park

mikey2

Hey I'm trying to plan a trip to Forest Park Cemetery, I have a new video camera that I would love to use. I've heard many stories about that place. If anyone on here is near Troy,NY and would like to go on a trip with me and my friends let me know. Let me know......

An old asylum that's not a park/museum where they have ghost tours.

• 6 years later...

if ur still interested im trying to do some exploring there. at night of course

if ur still interested im trying to do some exploring there. at night of course

Sorry nightmare, you are about 4 years too late on this thread, neither of the people in it have been on since 2009.

And just a bit more info for you. Looking around about this cemetery, seems like going to Forest Park without express permission of Brunswick is considered illegal trespassing. Going there at night is probably going to be a worse offense. Yes, the police do apparently keep an eye out for trespassers. Don't do illegal things to get your ghostly jollies on please.

And there's also a rule here on UM about discussing illegal activities, which includes trespassing. As in don't do it.

• Like 1

And necroposting makes some people turn into vampires.

• Like 2

I know several troy police who said i could go at night, as well as several city officials who i have spoken with about this place and others. Lots of people on here are pretty snobby. Im quite aware on how to read and im familiar with many written date formats. This seemed like the appropriate place to aske about this cemetery. And thiss.."As in dont do it"? Really? Hahahaha you sound like a real ignorant person because you assume an aweful lot of information to be facts! Its a forum, as in effin relax! And try talking to people you dont know and know nothing about with respect, because i dont need to know anything about you to tell you that you are not superior to me, nor i to you.

I know several troy police who said i could go at night, as well as several city officials who i have spoken with about this place and others. Lots of people on here are pretty snobby. Im quite aware on how to read and im familiar with many written date formats. This seemed like the appropriate place to aske about this cemetery. And thiss.."As in dont do it"? Really? Hahahaha you sound like a real ignorant person because you assume an aweful lot of information to be facts! Its a forum, as in effin relax! And try talking to people you dont know and know nothing about with respect, because i dont need to know anything about you to tell you that you are not superior to me, nor i to you.

Wow settle down, I personally didn't see him displaying any sort of superiority complex with that post, more along the lines of being rather pleasantly helpful and informative to a new member who he believed could have been breaking forum rules and possibly the law. Do you always respond with such vindictiveness when somebody offers friendly advice, if so good luck with that, and having anybody wish to enter into a discourse with you for fear of getting their heads bittin off when you misinterpret their genuine response. As Bart Simpson so eloquently put it "Don't have a cow man".

How do you bite someones head off over the Internet.

Yes it was over the top.

Just ask if you can ghost hunt there always get permission