Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World Trade Center UFO

dezavala

I'm sure everyone here has seen the cool video of the UFO buzzing a helicopter and flying around the WTC. Does anyone know how they faked it and how long ago it was made?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• Neo2005

• Magikman

• BurnSide

Thank you Magikman! Even though it looks remarkably real you know it's a fake, but some people are still convinced it's real.

Guest Lottie

Wow. That does look real! No wonder people still believe it. For a moment I nearly got caught up in believing it but it is obviously a hoax...a good one though.

Lottie

yes and it does also look ALOT like a blimp. wonder why anyone would still believe it's real

A saw another website where a special effects expert studied the videotape and said that it wasn't a hoax, and then he showed why it wasn't a hoax.

A saw another website where a special effects expert studied the videotape and said that it wasn't a hoax, and then he showed why it wasn't a hoax.

Can you remember the web site?

perhaps put a link to it, I would like to check that out, because I have seen this before and I am in too minds as to its authenticity.

It looks amazingly real to me.

• 11 months later...

I really think the following footage is a fake. It's the footage about the possible UFO at the twin towers. I am quite new to this site, so don't blame me if it's old news, but it got 5 out of 5 rating.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/media...?album=4&pos=35

Also what is written in the file comment: "The speed at which this maneuver is executed would splatter our brain cells against the cranium!"

That should be pretty fast if I say myself, however, the cameraman seems to have no trouble at all at keeping the camera focussed on the UFO. There's no way he could have seen that UFO go up into the sky that fast.

Also, the woman in the video, that says, ït's over there". If you look closely, you can see, that the second the UFO starts moving, she already says: "it's over there" She must have some quick eye vision or something.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

P.s. sorry for my poot English, but I am from the Netherlands, so my English isn't that great. original.gif

Laters

I heard a while back that the woman in the video came out saying she was paid to do it, and the ufo was put in the video later.

But i don't know really blush.gif

This has been discussed to death.

It was a commercial for the sci-fi channel.

There are many many topics reguarding this issue on the board, but i did a quick search and came up empty so i'll keep this one open to discuss it.

I was sure we discussed this only recently, but oh well; Walken minds not repeating himself.

The video is fake, but does look very real. The part where it VROOMS into the air is great.

The hoaxers dont make them like that anymore... :'(

I've merged the topic with one of the older threads that gives information as to its origins. There are others, only they're a little difficult to find since the search function won't look for words with less than 4 letters in them, WCT UFO becomes a problem. tongue.gif

lol thumbsup.gif

Out of intrest, what DID you search for to find it?

When i first saw it on Ebaumsworld i was amazed at how real it looked and i acually didn;t know it was fake until now.

Still a very well done video though with the jet trail and the sound.

Great video!

i found out it was a fake right here on UM thumbsup.gif

Until then I thought it was genuine.

I remembered that I had posted an article from rense.com about it, so I just searched for rense.com and put my name as the source to look for. thumbsup.gif

lol, sounds like a lot of hard work. tongue.gif

The video is very well done though. I don't think its especially well done at the beggening though.

It's an great fakery it looks totally genuine

Cheers MM. thumbsup.gif

I disagree Neo. That first bit where it's on the horizin doesn't look like anything special. I know people on UM who could photoshop something better than that.

• 2 weeks later...