Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How do you like to eat your eggs?

eggs bolied scrambled poached fried

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

View PostHilander, on 30 September 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

I like to eat my eggs with a fork.

You win ten interwebs for the best answer!

(As for me, I like deviled eggs or any other manner in which the egg itself is disguised, because just plain eggs gross me out.)

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#62    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

the only way i don't like eggs is raw. so, where do i fit in? dammit i don't fit in AGAIN. sigh

#63    MarlenaVanHelsing

MarlenaVanHelsing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'm a woman who eats all kinds of eggs prepared in many ways...poached,soft boiled,hard boiled,devilled, curried, raw yolk(gag on the white),scrambled,omelet style,stuffed,pickled and from chickens,ducks,geese,quails and ostriches. And I can tell you without a doubt I'm extroverted on Mondays, Introverted on Tuesdays, disorganized on Wednesday,Paranoid on Thursdays,Horny on Fridays,Drunk on Saturdays and contemplative on Sundays. I eat 12 eggs a week and have low cholesterol.

#64    howdydodat

howdydodat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

What....

Sunny side up, over easy, over medium, over hard, scrambled, omlette, hard boiled, deviled eggs.... I like em all the same and have no real preference. What do eggs say about me? I'm a schizophrenic apparently.

#65    Magiclass

Magiclass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

I know what it means the way I eat eggs, it means I won't starve!

#66    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 29 September 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between a person's character, lifestyle and social class and whether they like their eggs boiled, fried, scrambled or as an omelette.

In the new study, the research team found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier, boiled egg consumers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

http://www.telegraph...ality-type.html

Who thinks up these studies! :D
I like them all. Poached I usually only do with eggs Benedict ,but I alternate them all .Depends upon my mood. What does that mean ?

Miss me?

#67    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostJGirl, on 03 October 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

the only way i don't like eggs is raw. so, where do i fit in? dammit i don't fit in AGAIN. sigh

My mom ate them raw once in a while .She would make a small hole at both ends of the shell,and suck it out the bottom .
And she said I was the weird one . She ate watermelon with salt .

Miss me?

#68    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 October 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

My mom ate them raw once in a while .She would make a small hole at both ends of the shell,and suck it out the bottom .
And she said I was the weird one . She ate watermelon with salt .
i cannot imagine eating watermelon at all, never mind putting salt on it. i used to put salt on rhubarb as a kid though and still do sometimes on tart apples.

just thought i'd mention that i had eggs and toast for dinner tonight. over medium.

#69    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:22 AM

when i eat an egg raw i have to put it in something like a smoothie, blend it with something else ( strawberries, blueberries and bananas with ice blended with an egg)  I like them raw but they gag me if i don't blend them up.  they tell me it isn't safe to drink them that way but i've been doing it for over 35 years,
  watermelons on the other hand should be plain, but my dad eats them with salt and pepper to.

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 12 October 2012 - 04:23 AM.

#70    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostNew World Within, on 03 October 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

What about those who don't eat eggs like me?!?!?...

Good question. There are those who simply don't like the taste of eggs and then there are those who refuse to support modern agricultural practices as shown in this video below. It is common business practice in egg producing plants to discard the male chicks who are worthless. The standard method is to grind them all up while still alive.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JJ--faib7to

Also tagged with eggs, bolied, scrambled, poached, fried

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users