Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

North Korea Nuke Test Has Occurred

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,774 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

They seem to be in full tantrum mode  :w00t:   So we've got the fat kid and the mummified military leaders fresh from their sarcophagi and they WANT !!
Let China feed them and give them aid - NK is their dog not ours.  If they actually try to break bad then destroy them.  No one would cry much.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

Millions of brainwashed and starving people no one wants to deal with. And China has always protected the North from any real threats or interference, though they might be having second thoughts these days. So unless we wanted to throw down with China there's not much we could do

I appreciate your comment corp. My personal opinion is the USA and China/Russia will never go to war over Korea. But that cold war philosophy is why we are where we are today.

#18    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

http://news.yahoo.co...-002352616.html

some say Earthquake some say we tested one of our own stock of nukes to ensure there in working order. This was in the vicinity of Area 51.

No known fault according to this source.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/...tmap/index2.php

Edited by AsteroidX, 13 February 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

View PostCorp, on 12 February 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

The hell? They said they were going nuke the US. Once again you tease us Best Korea!

I think the biggest take away on this test is how p***ed off China seems to be. I mean I'm sure they've taken the Norks to task privately several times but this time they publically condemned the North and openly stated they brought in their ambassador to give them hell. Seems like China is getting tired of North Korea's crap. Wonder if they might took to take more direct action.

Sems hypocritical as they refuse to sign the NTBT as well.

But I guess that Chagan proved it is just a gesture really. Seems a shame as it stopped interesting projects, whilst certain individuals just thumb their collective noses at the entire concept anyway.

Edited by psyche101, 13 February 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

I read that fault lines and plates had activity . Not necessarily an EQ .
China is seriously not amused ,and has demanded NKs diplomat come into the central govt for questioning .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 13 February 2013 - 11:55 AM.

Miss me?

#21    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Our own detonation today in Nevada near area 51 struck 17miles into the Earth causing seismic activity in a decent sized area around the original detonation. We are not innocent today of non proliferation unfortunately.

It has likely been our stance to respond in this fashion since the cold war era. Best Korea must have hit something tech wise with this one. All the Radiation probes are out in the Far east looking for the signature. Which btw they were able to hide in 2009 by sealing the tunnel well enough.

This one is gonna come back hot Im guessing. Or more of the same as secrecy seems to be North Koreas gig.

#22    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,466 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

We should drop some food parcels on these pesky Koreans... let them know we mean business.  (in my humble opinion)

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's likely what they want. Nuke tests and missile launches are North Korea's way of asking for aid.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,916 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 13 February 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Our own detonation today in Nevada near area 51 struck 17miles into the Earth causing seismic activity in a decent sized area around the original detonation. We are not innocent today of non proliferation unfortunately.

It has likely been our stance to respond in this fashion since the cold war era. Best Korea must have hit something tech wise with this one. All the Radiation probes are out in the Far east looking for the signature. Which btw they were able to hide in 2009 by sealing the tunnel well enough.

This one is gonna come back hot Im guessing. Or more of the same as secrecy seems to be North Koreas gig.

I missed this test, do you have a link please?

#25    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Scroll up a few posts. The RSOE quakes are staring to go away as it was yesterday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users