Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5941    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,355 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

I personally favour the "spirit morgue" theory - basically it's where the body and the trapped therein spirit go to be seperated.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5942    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Never been to your site.

It's not about you, Mr O, seeder, Harte, Myles, or the other 29 of you.

It's about misinformation in the world and it's time it stopped.

Well then, when can we expect you to stop?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5943    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Proof to who?

People who can read.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5944    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

View Postlightly, on 29 January 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

.. not critical info  but,   I've heard of Aluminum electrical wiring in residences .  (now banned because although it could conduct it wasn't very efficient and so had a tendency to overheat)  
  *woops,   just noticed zoser has made the aluminum 'cable' point. Move along..  I'm enjoying the topics and conversation immensely .

In Australia, a large portion of carrier cables (the ones that feed your house) are aluminium. It is cheaper than copper, but not as conductive. Usually you need to take your cables up a size as a rule of thumb from copper. It is still used extensively for power distribution.

Zoser made a point???? I seem to have missed it.

Edited by psyche101, 30 January 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#5945    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 30 January 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

There may be an ancient alien connection here:

"Egyptian blue" and Chinese purple are similar.

Chinese purple is one of only two entirely man-made colors produced anywhere in the world before the birth of Jesus.

The other was Egyptian blue … Created by chemists working for the pharoahs thousands of miles from China … And centuries before the silk road opened up trade between China and the west.

Chinese purple made with barium and lead oxide has interesting quantum properties.

In Tallahassee, Florida, scientists have discovered that the terra cotta warriors’ purple paint is much more than just a beautiful color.

They made their discovery here… at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory …

Home of the 45t hybrid… the world’s most powerful magnet …

Inside the magnet, the molecules of Chinese purple became a single magnetic wave, a unique state in the world of quantum physics.
The team dropped the temperature even further …

And the magnetic wave lost its third dimension… separating into individual two-dimensional planes.

Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the empeor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'.

So the ancient people were looking to the stars. Could it have been because of aliens?
Also Chinese purple has unique properties and is similar to Egyptian blue. Just a coincidence?

you might enjoy this article
http://en.wikipedia....d_Egyptian_blue

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5946    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

Posted Image

#5947    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

View PostHazzard, on 29 January 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

So, in other words - All the wacko claims on the net are real, until you (someone) have proven them wrong,... is that really what you are saying here!??

Im sorry but I cant find where you answered Hazzards question, zoser..... you telling him to prove a negative.  That ET wasnt involved.

Are you saying that all paranormal phenomenon, and creatures are real, until proven otherwise??

Edited by DBunker, 30 January 2013 - 08:38 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5948    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

View PostDBunker, on 30 January 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

Im sorry but I cant find where you answered Hazzards question, zoser..... you telling him to prove a negative.  That ET wasnt involved.

Are you saying that all paranormal phenomenon, and creatures are real, until proven otherwise??

I dont really believe zoser knows what he's saying...he chops and changes from one subject to the next, specially when the heat is on, and chooses to ignore posts that could very possibly, by answering them.,..lay bare his ignorance. Hes well prepared to discuss A-Aliens due to all the dubious info he has seen and read about them, but not so well prepared to counter any rational argument/question.

The unfortunate problem with zoser is... that he gets his inspiration from semi fictional TV series and even more unfortunately from half baked crackpots who claim to have 'discovered'  lost info about ancient civilizations.  Not just zoser of course there are countless others.

Before the internet was.. what it is today, crackpots on the fringe didnt really have a springboard, except those who rented rooms at psychic fairs and the like, to broadcast their wacky theories and discussions to small circles of gullible people. And lets face it - most people at a psychic fair are gullible.

So along comes the net and all of a sudden, anyone, anyone at all, can throw a page together to present their idiocies, and become emboldened by the lack of critical censorship on the net.

So, there are some who will simply absorb the nonsense and think they are 'on to something', even where there is no evidence to support it, while being in complete denial of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

And all because someone without credibility said it on a video. Or on webpage.

Zoser watched 600 plus videos, just from one author, 600 plus!! Thats called self brainwashing! And lord knows how many other vids he has watched which also formed his beliefs. And this goes to show  the extent of his 'addiction' to a certain theme. And like all addicts, no matter how irrational the behaviors is, it keeps getting repeated. Over and over. He will then search for even more info to support his theories while ignoring anything thats says otherwise.

But the sad thing is, had he spent a similar amount of time open-mindedly researching the gobbledygook he was absorbing, he may have reached the almost unanimous conclusion, that he is totally wrong on every count.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5949    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostLilly, on 29 January 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Wonderful, then you know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. The "ancient alien theory" can scarcily be called a theory and it's not supported in the manner it needs to be to be called such.

The difference between Hypothesis and Theory is a grey area and often overlaps, for example here are two dictionary definitions i just pulled off the net-
HYPOTHESIS:- A proposition or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena.
THEORY:- a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation.

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links..:)

#5950    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Crikey said- "I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and worked in a physics lab"

View PostHarte, on 29 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Prove it..;)
Anyway I'm thinking in far wider terms than mere electricity, I'm speculating that certain stones may emit as yet unknown types of radiation under certain types of stimuli.
Remember the universe is full of "lines of force" (magnetic,electromagnetic, gravitational etc), and as the earth moves through space, the stones on it are dragged through those lines, possibly triggering radiation of some kind from the stones.
In fact birds might pick up something like it to navigate over long distances which brings us back to the "ancient stones may be alien navigation beacons" theory.

#5951    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links.. :)

WOW!

Well just to further confuse you Crikey, evolution is both fact and theory. It took me a while to find a link that presents this notion in a way that can be easily understood, but have a chew on this for starters

http://www.nationala...eoryOrFact.html

http://www.notjustatheory.com/

and just in case you dont read it fully, heres a kicker

"The Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection is our best explanation for the fact of evolution. It has been tested and scrutinized for over 150 years, and is supported by all the relevant observations".

Edited by seeder, 30 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#5952    wimfloppp

wimfloppp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

the bible is true to the people who wrote it.all of the things that happened so called miricles could all be explained.

#5953    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

If this was an Evolution thread we could have fun chuckling at some of Dr Richard Dawkins quotes, for example-
“My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees"- Dawkins, Climbing Mt Improbable',p 113/14

In other words he's GUESSING that they used to launch themselves out of trees for the hell of it and got splattered on the ground because they hadn't got wings.
Then lo and behold, one arrived on the scene that had somehow miraculously sprouted wings and didn't get splattered..:)

#5954    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,230 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

The difference between Hypothesis and Theory is a grey area and often overlaps, for example here are two dictionary definitions i just pulled off the net-
HYPOTHESIS:- A proposition or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena.
THEORY:- a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation.

The dictionary definition isn't quite the same designation as how the terms are used in science. The major difference being that a theory is a scientifically strong/sound hypothesis supported by various evidence, experiments and data. BTW, everything in science is always subject to falsification.

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links.. :)

Uh..no. Evolution is both an observable fact and a theory. But, this is discussion for another thread.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#5955    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

View Postwimfloppp, on 30 January 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

the bible is true to the people who wrote it.all of the things that happened so called miricles could all be explained.

Yes, modern magicians could no doubt copy some of Jesus's miracles, but until David Blaine can bring dead bodies to life, Jesus will be a hard act to follow..:)

PS- if there's a thread here where we can all discuss the nature of this dream we call "reality", we can analyse  Jesus's talents as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation'

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.'' - Albert Einstein
"Strawberry Fields, nothing is real" (The Beatles)
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.." (The Tempest)
"You can be in my dream if I can be in your dream" (Bob Dylan)
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14)