Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO THeory

blazeboy84

alien.gif UFO Theory

Hi, I am blazeboy. I am a noobie at the forum. I'm just very interested in UFO and stuff so I signed up for it. Looks great. Now I am going to post my Theory of UFOs.

UFO photos

I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes. How do I know? Well, all of them are round objects(stereo type) and most of the photos taken, the UFO's are straight but the objects such as trees or clouds are on a angle or the opposite, this means they made the object and put it on a class than toke a picture or put the UFO afterwards. The ones that do seem real...the background are perfectly fine but the UFO is blur, that means it is a fake or it is spinning, but all the angles are just too ridicoulous. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...hp?image_id=434

Look at this for example, the trees are perfectly fine but the UFO is very unclear and on a angle, about 25 degrees while the tree is around 0-10 degrees. The UFO might be turning and spinning, but now look at the plane next to it... Fake!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...hp?image_id=433

Now this, the plane is possibly real but the UFO is just a oval paper glued on a window because of the angle of the UFO and because if it was real, and the UFO was actually that size...than the picture should be at least 2X clealer.

UFO and Government Secrets

A lot of people beleive that the USA government is trying to hide aliens and UFOs, but most of them are hippies who were smoking marijuanna and watching a alien movie, they dont have a job so they protest or just make up a story so other people would beleive it. If aliens do come to earth, why do they only coop with USA? If they were trying to go with the most advanced country why not USSR when they were equal to USA in the 60-80's.

Area 51 is a quite famous place for nerds. Because of all the UFO sightings and may be that is where they put all the aliens (haha). Well, the truth is it is just a testing and building ground for new planes and other stuff for the mulitary.

UFO sightings

Now this is very simple, if ETs had the technology to travel as fast or faster than light, and they were trying to hide from Earthlings how would they not make themselves invisible and quiet, because of the hovering sound UFO's are suppose to make.

Alien Abduction

This is the only thing i dont know for sure. If you ever watched those Star Trek or LIlo or STich movies where the aliens are so advanced they consider humans animals so they don't disturb us, and just experiment on us to find more about life in their world. Like the scientist do today, they experiment with other animals to learn about them so we can really understand ourselves. Or if you dont understand, than if we did find life on mars but they were still homo eructus, a lot of us would protest of taking over mars and disturbing them, but may be a few would be taken to earth to be experimented.

Now this is only some of my theories, i cant remember them all and I am too lazy to finish it, please reply and tell me what you think.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• blazeboy84

• Blood Angel

• gonzowalker

First of all,welcome blazeboy84 thumbsup.gif

Well I have to disagree with your claims in the ufo and government secrets.Maybe it's not just as simple as you've thought it was.I don't really know how to come out with some good explanations but I realized something.We knew that in the 60-80's,the Russians and the US were...well,roughly equal or equal but from that point onwards,the Americans were really ahead and have 'overtaken' the Russians by hell of a lot and have established themselves as the most advance nation in this world.At times,you're just astonished by what the Americans has to offer.What the world has today in tech perspective have the Americans to thank.I don't have bad intentions or saying that the Americans would be dumbies without alien help,but this is something to look at.....

As for the Area 51 thing,if it's some military test-site,I understand that it has to be well-guarded,you know just in case some 'rat' infiltrates the area,that's not too good right?But I mean they really put in every effort just to protect the area,over-protecting it I might say like as if there's.......super stuff inside or something. dontgetit.gif

Well I might not be all-right with my explanations so I certainly hope others would give thier respective views about this too original.gif

you have obviously never been to japan

What the world has today in tech perspective have the Americans to thank

My mistake,it was 'most' and not entirely everything. thumbsup.gif

Yes the Japanese are great too,but well....... original.gif

Welcome blazeboy84.

I think it's good to view this subject with a skeptical eye, but some of your facts aren't right.

I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes. How do I know? Well, all of them are round objects(stereo type) and most of the photos taken, the UFO's are straight but the objects such as trees or clouds are on a angle or the opposite, this means they made the object and put it on a class than toke a picture or put the UFO afterwards. The ones that do seem real...the background are perfectly fine but the UFO is blur, that means it is a fake or it is spinning, but all the angles are just too ridicoulous.

First, it's not a good idea to claim all UFO photos are fake based on what you found at one site.

Also, just because an object is blurred, while the rest of the background is in focus does not necessarily indicate it's a hoax. You have to consider factors such as the distance of the object from the photographer, it's speed and motion, whether the camera was being moved or was stationary, the shutter settings, and in the case of non digital cameras what type of film was used.

And the shape of the object has little meaning. Whether you consider it stereo typical or not, some UFOs are round.

A lot of people beleive that the USA government is trying to hide aliens and UFOs, but most of them are hippies who were smoking marijuanna and watching a alien movie...

Yeah...far out man...cool!

If aliens do come to earth, why do they only coop with USA? If they were trying to go with the most advanced country why not USSR when they were equal to USA in the 60-80's.

You need to do some more research. Russia has had it's fair share of UFO encounters through out the decades. The reason most people in the US never heard of this was because of the USSR's strict security regarding UFO material. If you want to talk about government cover ups, there's a good place to start.

Now this is very simple, if ETs had the technology to travel as fast or faster than light, and they were trying to hide from Earthlings how would they not make themselves invisible and quiet, because of the hovering sound UFO's are suppose to make.

Again you need more research. A large percentage of UFO sightings have been reported where the witnesses claimed they heard no sound.

This is the only thing i dont know for sure. If you ever watched those Star Trek or LIlo or STich movies where the aliens are so advanced they consider humans animals so they don't disturb us, and just experiment on us to find more about life in their world. Like the scientist do today, they experiment with other animals to learn about them so we can really understand ourselves.

Personally, I don't believe that alien abductions are really taking place. But I agree with your reason as to why a race of interstellar travelers would be coming to Earth; to advance their knowledge of alien species. If their intentions were to conquer the Earth and take it for their own, since they posses the advanced technology to cross interstellar space, they would have done this millennia ago.

Yes, i do know what you mean Engulf. A51 is not that simple to explain, but I know for a fact that it is a Testing ground for new mulitary weapons and vehicle. You can't just look at what they are doing in A51 but the fact that, the closeset star is 4.5 light years away, just say the aliens live on a planet circling that star, it would take them at least 4.5 years to get here.

And also, if ALiens were helping the States, than how come we don't have the technology to travel as fast as light or even close? And how come the spaceship we have now would not be replaced by spaceships build by aliens?

And also, if ALiens were helping the States, than how come we don't have the technology to travel as fast as light or even close? And how come the spaceship we have now would not be replaced by spaceships build by aliens?

Well I don't quite understand that too,but say,ok no offense to anyone or anything but,maybe the US gov. is a little.....selfish?Maybe.....self-centered?Maybe they just want to keep all this tech to themselves so that the rest wouldn't be up there with them?I dunno,we dunno and certainly they wouldn't want us to know too.There are actually lots of confusing stuff to debate about this and we'll end up at the government conspiracies centre again. dontgetit.gif

No, they are not selfish. They just dont want them to get into he wrong hands. And also, every country has some kind of secret. But for the US government its MIB and A51. But they really come from films and rumors spread by russians so the citizens of america would go on strike or something so the US government would have to show the new technologies, than the russians would steal them and make better copies of the technology, its a basic trick called "Set weakness in enemy if enemy has none" in the Book of War tastics wrote by a famous chinese commander.

Mmm,I see.Yup I have to say that I agree with you.If the tech does fall to the wrong hands,then it's big danger for them.Still I have some doubts about them though......maybe it's just me original.gif

But about the thing that you said about the Russians spreading rumors about the MIB and wierdness in Area 51,somehow I still don't quite think that way.It's not like some.....rumor you know what I'm saying?It does actually happen with all those happenings like those MIBs would tend to pop themselves up in front of some guy who actually witnessed a UFO or alien entity not so long ago,without him telling anyone yet!!I don't have any good MIB sites,but please do check them out.There's just lots of intriguing stuff.

But they really come from films and rumors spread by russians so the citizens of america would go on strike or something so the US government would have to show the new technologies

Sadly,I think the people wouldn't be going on a strike on the current time because they're just......ignorant.The same goes to most of the people around the world,at the current time, they just don't give a damn about all this things anymore.It's a long story but a sad sad one. sad.gif

UFO photos

I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes.

blaze, you seem a little too sure of yourself, untill youve photographed a ufo, dont be too sure of anything being real or fake

why dont you check out these ufo videos, and tell me how they're fakeufodigest.com/videos

anyway, in my opinion its not wise to be too opinionated about anything...keep your mind open

I personally think that these ufo encounters are real. Many are probably fakes, but you've got to take into consideration that people have been sighting these objects for thousands of years, in every continent, nation, tribe, etc...

To say that the USA is in cooperation with these aliens is absurd! Our military has a fear of releasing this information because of the chaotic response we would have.

Interesting post.

also the government is smart...i know its smarter than me other wise id be working there, and if i was in possesion of alien technologys (i.e. speed of light) i would not just up and release it, id slowly leak it out to the public giving the effect of it blossoming, rather than we wake up tomorow and all of a sudden we got floating, noiseless, ufo's that can travel the speed of light, get what im saying?

also the government is smart...i know its smarter than me other wise id be working there, and if i was in possesion of alien technologys (i.e. speed of light) i would not just up and release it, id slowly leak it out to the public giving the effect of it blossoming, rather than we wake up tomorow and all of a sudden we got floating, noiseless, ufo's that can travel the speed of light, get what im saying?

thumbsup.gif Exactly,great oppinion.

I have found some good photoshop photos that people made, like wierd animals thats looks like real, here is a good one on a face on a human thumb. Looks real as hell...but fake http://www.photoshopcontest.com/viewpost?post_id=38694

And heres some picture of fake But real looking weird animals.

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/gallery/con...?contest_id=756 This is just to show you how technology has envolged and people now can make real looking spaceships (UFOs).

Now thx for posting guys. It's like a real debate here. Well, again,, if the USA did have very good connections with the aliens, why the United States? But why don't the aliens help countries like africa? Also, as i said earlier, if we did find life on mars, perhaps at the age of Roman Empire, and we visit them, would we just help the ROmans so they can take over more countries and threaten everywhere? I do beleive the aliens might visit the earth, but just working with the US government is just bizzare. ANd you do have a good point about working slowly, and if you guys beleive in MIB. Man how much marijuanna you smoke! Now lets just say there is a star trek ship with all those people just voyaging threw space... And star wars with Jedis, who wouldn't want that? Humans are gifted, we imagine the unreal world, and make it reality. Just 500 years ago, people thought earth was the center of the Universe. I do beleive in Aliens of course and they might of helped the egyptions build the pyramid etc. I'm not saying they dont exist, im just saying whhy is all the pictures of UFOs so unreal. You have to look at the background first and tell me what angle is the tree or airplane behind the UFO is and tell me the angle of the UFO, than you have to see how close the plane is or tree is then see how close the UFO is. Is it possible for the UFO to be 200 above and be huge but you can barely see a detail of it except the oval. If the plane was turning wouldnt you see the smoke trail? If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval. And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

Even if the government is cooperating with aliens, there would be maximum 2 kinds of aliens. The closest star is 4.5 light years away, the closest star that might contain life on one of its planet is 100 light years away...And its the Closiest. These are astronomers and scientists from all over the earth finding these informations. If the government was trying to hide information, then they would have to pay or even brian wash these scientists. I don't beleive there isn't 1 scientist who refuses this, they would of told and made big news if they said they saw UFOs, and they are proffesional astronomors who look at the sky all the time, people who can tell from asteriod in space and a comet in space.

If there was some kind of alien form on a plane 100 light years away, what makes you so sure they are advanced? It could be possible with a planet full of wildlife. Like .5 millions years before our ancestors became superior than other animals. Even if there is, it would take them at least a couple of years to come to earth, if they make a X5 light speed. Which almost seems impossible.

If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval. And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

Indeed you have much to learn about the UFO phenomenon(sp?), Photos have been taken of the belgium triangle, which i myself have seen. Its triangluar in shape, if you saw it head on then yes it would appear like a flattened disk. Also the famous report that sparked off the phrase "flying saucers" (which was a media interpretation, the pilot in question said "as if a saucer skipping over water") were actually domes with wings... it was the motion that was being described, the media picked up on it. Also you must consider the the "Cigar" shaped UFOs, a long tube like "craft" that resembles a cigar when seen Sideways.

I hope this helps. thumbsup.gif

Well, again,, if the USA did have very good connections with the aliens, why the United States? But why don't the aliens help countries like africa?

If I was an alien and I have a choice between the likes of the US or African countries,which one would I choose?The US of course.

1. As we all know,most of the African countries are undeveloped,some even still stuck with thier tribe stuff e.g. Congo.So from that,basically we know that they're not too intelligent or not can't really adapt to modern tech just yet.It would be hell lot of help you'd need to give to them before they can even learn how to use that help given.The US is a great nation,I don't think I need to say more.So definitely they can work better and together thrive to work on better stuff in the future for the benefit of both sides.Remember one more thingy,we Earthlings may feel pitiful for the people of Africa but not for the aliens cause they've got no feelings like we do. sad.gif

2. The US wants to make contact with them.In other words,initiate a friendship with them.Besides it seems that only a few countries really put thier efforts in this,and I think the US leads this.E.g. my country Malaysia.There was a UFO sighting at a village,last year?I forgot when and it went out big in the local papers but after 1 to 2 weeks,boom it's all like never happened before!!The government wouldn't give much attention about this too. sad.gif

Maybe the aliens have made contact with others too,but the US are always the more suspicious one in this because of thier fast evergrowing and advancing technology.So....who knows?? rolleyes.gif

ANd you do have a good point about working slowly, and if you guys beleive in MIB. Man how much marijuanna you smoke!

I wouldn't dare to to ridicule this,I haven't even gone as far as witnessing a UFO myself.But of course,seeing is believing.Fingers crossed.

If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval.

Blood Angel has given his respective views on this one and it's a good one I believe. thumbsup.gif I've seen a program about UFO's showing all those captured scenes and there was one craft which looked like a building floating up in the sky!!I mean it has carvings on its side,very clear too,like some clock tower up in the sky.You could make that the size was really huge,really astonished by that footage.So if you'd only knew that UFO's are just oval,egg-shaped crafts,you may do with more checking out then. thumbsup.gif

And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

Sorry but almost laughed at your claims.When you're done with such super crafts like that,wings are just outdated.Maybe you thought about the Star Wars movie in which the fighter jets and crafts still flying around,shooting each other down in space bla bla.....but remember,that's just human imagination,and that's as far as it gets.Wings are attached to planes because it helps the plane to change it's course of direction and....I don't really know much about aircrafts here but if you'd knew this,some UFO close-encounter witnesses reported that there is some.....barrier or shield,a layer i mean that's protecting the craft.And scientists believe that's because of the magnetic field of the UFO craft that's being used inside in order to allow the craft to go anti-gravity mode and undeterred by any sort of magnetic source,allowing it to move freely.This is currently being studied by scientists.So with that,why would you need wings anymore?? blink.gif

Fooh,I've done lots of typing.Guess I'll just stop here.Give me your views about this. thumbsup.gif

I've seen a program about UFO's showing all those captured scenes and there was one craft which looked like a building floating up in the sky!!I mean it has carvings on its side,very clear too,like some clock tower up in the sky.You could make that the size was really huge,really astonished by that footage.

I remember watching the same program i think it was hosted by Will riker from star trel TNG, it was in israel, i was also atonished with the detail, portholes and the markings were incredible, unfortunately i have been unable to find the footage anywhere would be a nice one to add to the collection sad.gif .

If i was a alien i would help the africans so they wont suffer, because more advanced civilization means untrustworthy. Technology is growing fast doesn't mean aliens are helping the US government, what about INtel and other companies? So the aliens only help rich companies? If we did find aliens thats not as advanced we would try to help the suffering aliens and instead helping just 1 tribe we would help the most needed, and introduce them to our homeland. Also the closiest star is too far away! I would say aliens might of visited Earth a long time ago and now. But working with the US government just sounds way too ridicoulous.

Hoho hold it blazeboy,you didn't get me the first time around.Ok,think of the aliens currently helping the African tribes.It'll be like helping the Egyptians all over again!!And think again how long mankind took to learn until what we've achieved right now,don't give me the hundreds of years again??Moreover it I think it'll take hell even longer than those Egyptian people would have taken to develope 'till now.Sorry but if you look at the condition on most parts of Africa,it's just.......not too good,don't mean anything rude in my words though.

If i was a alien i would help the africans so they wont suffer, because more advanced civilization means untrustworthy.

Like I've already said,aliens aren't like us who could choose who we'd help,you know like the poor or pitiful people,No.They do not have any feelings to this. sad.gif

Technology is growing fast doesn't mean aliens are helping the US government, what about INtel and other companies? So the aliens only help rich companies?

Ask yourself again,do you think the aliens even know what's a dollar??No I guess.So basically there's no 'rich' or 'poor' word in thier dictionary,they're just doing thier thang. grin2.gif

But working with the US government just sounds way too ridicoulous.

I've said this too in my earlier reply.The US gov. is often being suspicious of these things because of thier technology and thier ever-blossoming advancement in every sort of way.But it's not just the US,how about England (or Britain),where's Japan?We have looked less to the other nations because let's see,the US has area 51?They are so (sometimes too) advanced?They have NASA in which there's been tonnes of coverups happening between them?The infamous Project Bluebook?(although apparently there a some non-US members inside but it's a US-based kind of project.)

When you look at it,instantenously you'd say that the US gov is behind all these.But how about the other great nations?Personally,I think there's more to it behind this mystery.

The UK has its fair share of coverups, Rendelsham being its most famous. Along with the pilot that went missing in norfolk, Mendwith Hill base (yorks), CCC (corsham computer centre(nickname)) in wilts, Rudloe Manor. i have a huge list of UGBs in the UK, UFO sightings galore, and what does the government do? debunk, explain away, what your seeing isn't a alien but a chimpanzee with no hair, thats not a flying saucer its rhino droppings. wacko.gif I doubt very much either government would release any proper information, unless of course the little grey critters land in our backyards with "I went to Area 51 and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt. disgust.gif

laugh.gif great discussion, but let's face up to the facts, what the US gov do'nt want us to know, we wont know, and it's not only the US that do it, they all do. It's the "let's not panic the masses" factor and look at it this way, would you work for a government that admitted that it could'nt control it's own airspace? crying.gif incidently i'm new to all this forum thingy how my doin'? thumbsup.gif

this is just me taking, but i dont think that UFO's are from other worlds at all. i think that they are our own crafts that the gov. is trying out. look at all the facts. the gov. made the stealth way back in the 60's and just let the public know about it in the early 90's. and that thing is still cool. imagine what they have done by now. my uncle had some top military clearence and was able to enter some of the testing places, of course he hasnt told me details and probably never will just because he is that way, but he said the stuff he saw in the feild of propultion alone was just mind bogaling and he was a professor of chemistry and physics. i know that sounds a little shady, but i beleive him, by no means am i telling all of you guy too. also remember the video footage of the craft that could hover about 10 feet above the ground and they said they were going to give up because they couldnt figure out how to get it stabel? yeah right. but that is just my theorys.

CASTOR

Feelings, they do not need to have. But some kind of currency they must in order to be advanced. If there is no some kind of currency than every alien can have everything. And how would you know that? SO they are low lifes but super smart people who helps the US government. Also I said why Intel and computers devolope so fast that has nothing to do with the US government?