Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demon type

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    Modern doctor

Modern doctor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

I dont believe that if you exorcise any spirit or demon, that its face could possibly melt into a horses face. It doesnt make sense unless was actually a horse that you exorcised.

#62    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostModern doctor, on 20 February 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

I dont believe that if you exorcise any spirit or demon, that its face could possibly melt into a horses face. It doesnt make sense unless was actually a horse that you exorcised.

I believe what he/she said that the demon's form resembled a horse perhaps a horse-like humanoid form.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#63    Lumpino

Lumpino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

What do you think about ancient Greece demons, like Sphinx and so on
http://nd01.jxs.cz/2...51776378_o2.jpg
I tried evocation and she looks like a real being.

#64    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 28 January 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:

Kinda erience ed that question again?

Edited by SpiritWriter, 13 April 2013 - 05:57 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#65    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostMoogfox, on 28 January 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

Hi,

I am a clairvoyant- I can see ghosts and auras. I've been able to for a while, but I still can't figure out some things about what I see... So I was wondering if you could help me.
Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought wa innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcized the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?
Thank you :)

You're playing with things you shouldn't be playing with... If you do any sort of exorcism on any entity and they still have the energy left to change their physical appearance guess what? You did nothing to that being and chances are it left cause you were just annoying but it will be back..

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users