Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#2566    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,185 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:45 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 May 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

Would you care to share your side-by-side photo comparison/analysis with the rest of us to see?  And the side profile depiction that you made?

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't someone's science experiment just to see how many people believe despite overwhelming evidence simply because one person has a constant and dissenting opinion?

It is an interesting question.

Edited by lost_shaman, 02 May 2011 - 05:52 AM.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2567    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:03 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 02 May 2011 - 05:45 AM, said:

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't someone's science experiment just to see how many people believe despite overwhelming evidence simply because one person has a constant and dissenting opinion?

It is an interesting question.
Not too different from the suggestion that he might be some kind of spam bot.  It is plausible at least.

Oh well, gives us things to kick around from time to time.  Can't be all bad I guess.

#2568    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:29 PM

:alien:Maybe this thread is finally dying down, I check it every day and it used to be four or five pages a day. Now it was only one page. Maybe we're getting tired of the "Phoenox lights". Hey big D, don't we have anymore to discuss?

Odie  :alien:

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#2569    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not tired of the Phoenix Lights.  Still working on stuff related to it actually.  But it is time consuming. ^_^

#2570    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 02 May 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not tired of the Phoenix Lights.  Still working on stuff related to it actually.  But it is time consuming. ^_^

Nor am I Boony, but i've been a little too preoccupied lately...
BTW...did you do the calculations for the spread of the flares/lights? I'll check-back later, it's bed time in gods country. ...I still think that this could be the stumbling block for the flare theory....?

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#2571    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:39 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 May 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

In trying to track down better quality footage to work with I came across this video on YouTube which I thought people might enjoy:

There several priceless gems of information in this short clip.  For example, it has a portion of good old Jim Delatosso's original analysis with his "million dollar computers" in it, where he had "triangulated" the lights to be in front of the mountains.  I just love his day/night overlay here...

Attachment day-night-overlay.jpg

And during this sequence he says "These lights do not move... AT ALL.  It's not like they drift a little bit, they drift NONE."  And he had been doing this kind of analysis for over 20 years?  Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Also, it includes an interview with Mike and Sue Krzyston which I'd never seen before.  Early on he says "I had been telling people over the years that I've seen lights in those mountains, and nobody else ever seemed to have seen anything, so I figure, well at least I have something on video tape."

He had been seeing similar things over the years.  Makes a lot of sense considering how much training the military does over the BGR.

It also has Tom King interviewed, and mentions that Fife Symington was "on the verge of being indicted for bank fraud..."  Interesting stuff.

Oh, by the way, if anyone knows of a place where there is very high quality footage of the original full video sequences I'd love to see it.  I'm sure it exists because I've seen clips of it in various documentaries.

Since the BGR has been in operation for decades with thousands of sorties flown each year, and added flare drops, note where they said they didn't know what the lights were. Keywords to understand from those who have lived in the Phoenix area for many years.

I pass the through Phoenix again, this time in the afternoon where I observed the mountains from the airport. So once again, I will reiterate that the lights were nowhere near the BGR, but much closer to Phoenix.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2011 - 02:41 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2572    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

IMO the Lights at Night are Big and Bright ! Da,Da,Da,Da,  Deep in the Heart of Phoneix !! :rolleyes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#2573    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 02 May 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

Here is my line-up again this time I've added Flares from the '93 video of Flares from ~ 28 miles from the Camera.

Posted Image

I guess 'Aliens', Streetlights, and Flares all look the same when videotaped as Point Sources beyond the resolution of the Camera huh?

Of course I still haven't said which are Streetlights in the line-up so you still have a chance to 'prove' that 'Eagle-eye' of yours!

I won't be holding my breath waiting however!

Once again, do some distance measurements between those two furthermost lights as if there were 50 miles away, and estimate the distance between those two lights. We can then try to calculate how fast an aircraft would need to go in order to fly at such distance to deploy the flares between those two turthermost lights in the time frame as shown in the video.

What it is, those are not flares. You can break up the photos, but that isn't going to change anything because they were not flares. The Air Force made up that story of flares just as it made up the weather balloon story tof a balloon that never was.

The old saying goes: Those who failed to learn from history, are doomed to relive it, and here is just another prime example where the Air Force sought to deceive the public and there were those who took the bait, and that, after initially denying any involvement.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2011 - 02:50 AM.

#2574    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:51 AM

Skyeagle Its time to Pull up Steaks and Cook-em Lets Get our Plan 9 from Outer Space!
And Remember End of July  We may Stop by NAS CC Tx :rolleyes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#2575    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:52 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 02 May 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

Since that Chicago photo is under a copywrite, I cannot show the comparison here, but, anyone can do their own comparison on your own computer.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2011 - 02:53 AM.

#2576    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 May 2011 - 02:51 AM, said:

Skyeagle Its time to Pull up Steaks and Cook-em Lets Get our Plan 9 from Outer Space!
And Remember End of July  We may Stop by NAS CC Tx :rolleyes:

Yepper, and will be looking for you at NAS CC.

I had lots of BBQ in California over the weekend and dropped by  Phoenix to take some photos with my cell phone camera of the mountains not far from the airport, and from the Barry Goldwater terminal at that.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2011 - 03:04 AM.

#2577    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2011 - 02:39 AM, said:

Since the BGR has been in operation for decades with thousands of sorties flown each year, and added flare drops, note where they said they didn't know what the lights were. Keywords to understand from those who have lived in the Phoenix area for many years.

I pass the through Phoenix again, this time in the afternoon where I observed the mountains from the airport. So once again, I will reiterate that the lights were nowhere near the BGR, but much closer to Phoenix.
So once again, you have nothing to offer in this post beyond blathering nonsense.  I do hope that you had a good trip to Phoenix though.

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2011 - 02:48 AM, said:

Once again, do some distance measurements between those two furthermost lights as if there were 50 miles away, and estimate the distance between those two lights. We can then try to calculate how fast an aircraft would need to go in order to fly at such distance to deploy the flares between those two turthermost lights in the time frame as shown in the video.

What it is, those are not flares. You can break up the photos, but that isn't going to change anything because they were not flares. The Air Force made up that story of flares just as it made up the weather balloon story tof a balloon that never was.

The old saying goes: Those who failed to learn from history, are doomed to relive it, and here is just another prime example where the Air Force sought to deceive the public and there were those who took the bait, and that, after initially denying any involvement.
Once again, the measurements have been done.  The speed has been calculated.  And you don't have a chicken leg to stand on.

I've corroborated the speed calculations done by LS and Peri, by the way.  I haven't posted it, but by my initial calculations they are correct.  I'll need to recalc after re-triangulating the four videos (yes, 4, not 3).

I'll post the whole bit after I'm done with what I'm working on.  That could be a while though (probably quite a while because I keep getting distracted and it is time consuming work in the first place).  Even so, I thought I'd let you know that they are in the right ballpark.

This is the range of speeds I initially came up with (this was based on my first triangulation, which I already know was incorrect, but definitely in the range of acceptable margin of error for horseshoes and hand-grenades)...

After placing flares 3 thru 8, they appear to be separated by roughly .5 and .6 miles.  They also appear to be dropped roughly every 8 seconds.

5280 feet in a mile
0.5 mile = 2640 feet / 8 seconds = ~330ft per second = 225 MPH = 195.52 Knots
0.6 mile = 3168 feet / 8 seconds = ~396ft per second = 270 MPH = 234.62 Knots

I was also working on confirming from R's video, and accurately calculating rate of ascent, which would be easier from R's perspective because flares 4 and 9 appeared to have been dropped on a nearly perpendicular plane from his point of view.  But it was around that point that I realized that I had my triangulation off by a bit.

With a more precise triangulation I expect that I'll be able to derive a more precise flight speed and path.  For now though, I'd say they were definitely flying somewhere between 200 and 300 MPH, for ballpark estimations.  I'd aim a bit on the higher end of that scale personally, around 250 - 270 MPH, but time will tell I guess.

And work.

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2011 - 02:52 AM, said:

Since that Chicago photo is under a copywrite, I cannot show the comparison here, but, anyone can do their own comparison on your own computer.
I can't say that I'm surprised that you are unable to show your work.  Of course, you probably didn't actually do any work on this that is producible.  Why?  Because it is most likely all in your head.  And it isn't really work.  It is just imagination...

#2578    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2011 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yepper, and will be looking for you at NAS CC.

I had lots of BBQ in California over the weekend and dropped by  Phoenix to take some photos with my cell phone camera of the mountains not far from the airport, and from the Barry Goldwater terminal at that.
Way to stop in and say hello Sky...I see how it is.  Two more hours is all it would have taken. :P

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#2579    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,185 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2011 - 02:52 AM, said:

That's a cop out. All you have to do is send ctm800 an e-mail and ask to use the Photo.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2580    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,958 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 27 April 2011 - 01:26 AM, said:

Hey quillius,

No firm conclusions. This '77 Flap is one of the stranger Flaps IMO, though. I was first really interested in this Flap because there seemed to be quite of number of small UFO's reported (my own close encounter was a small UFO). Eventually while looking at this Flap I was led in the direction of Hessdalen... So if you are going to force me to speculate, UAP (Plasma) probably played a large role in the Flap. The Flap itself, while having high strangeness, doesn't convince me that E.T. was involved despite the few reports that state this was the case.

Hey Ls, thanks for the link to the Colares thread you instigated over at ATS.

Well it really has got to be one of the best cases around. Quite mind blowing and quite a lot of info to disect. I may have missed it but do you know of any footage ever taken of this event (s) in Brazil? I have seen photos but no video footage!??!!??

Apologies for forcing you to speculate by the way, as I know this can be deemed counter productive adn possibly create bias. However it is still interesting to know what you summised and also the path you took...to Hess.

I know you finish by saying it doesnt convince you its ET although I am sure you would still have to leave this as an option, right?

Hazz, this may be the best evidence for ET visitation as requested. your thoughts?