Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mankind needs exctinction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1    Son of the Seventh Sister

Son of the Seventh Sister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:18 AM

Anyone else thinks we're doomed to suck all life out of planet Earth by consuming and growing and increasing in numbers? We should give back Earth what she used to own, we must make way for nature, cause and effect. We're messing around with it too much and we will eventually extinct, hopefully.

People are just ignorant selfcentered fools making way to the good life and crushing everything that's in the way.

We should be punished, I hate mankind.

#2    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:28 AM

Punished in the sense that there should be an Apocalypse?

Posted Image

#3    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:00 AM

Old concept really...

*chuckles*

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#4    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:16 AM

We're messing around with it too much and we will eventually extinct, hopefully.

Whats up with all you people who want us to go extinct? What's wrong with you? Instead of hoping that we all die, how about hoping that we learn to not pollute?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#5    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:16 AM

........I hate mankind.

And we're not particularly fond of people registering multiple user names. You'll need to send me an IM with a reasonable explanation for this.  Posting privileges will be restored once it is received.  Additionally, the image in your signature quote exceeds the permissable size restriction, that also has been removed.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users