Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

RAF Ghost Photograph

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46    Messiah 01

Messiah 01

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play

Posted 01 March 2003 - 11:05 AM

I say that is real mainly because of the fact that the guy had died three days prior to the photo being taken. What a way to go, walking into a propeller blade. I pity the janitor that had to clean it up! scared.gif                                                  

I jumped in the river, what did i see? Black eyed angels swam with me. A moon full of stars and astral cars, and all the figures I used to see

Posted Image

#47    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 03 March 2003 - 10:22 PM

I'm gonna say... yeah, it's real.  Just because I don't see any reason for it not to be.  Looking at the story of General Lord Whatever the Hell, yes I agree that his interest in the paranormal does make you think twice at anything he purports to be authentic, but even morons stumble across something every now and again.  Odds are he was right on at least one issue.

Besides, I like to be contrary.                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#48    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 08:58 PM

I know its probably real, but for some reason, I have a small doubt about it...... strange...

U.F.O
abduct.gif                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#49    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 06:46 AM

Well I have my doubts.If you look closly,then you'll notice what appears to be a third face in the picture to the left of the guy in the pic.He seems to have large nostrils and a long and thick mustache.                                                  

#50    Guest_dragonX_*

Guest_dragonX_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2003 - 02:07 AM

that is so freaking creepy, this is the most convincing photo i have ever seen, look at the smile the aparition has as if he was satisied to be with his friends one last time in a photo they will suely never forget ohmy.gif                                                  

#51    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:10 AM

Very convincing photo LB. I think this one is fair dinkum  biggrin.gif                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#52    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 10:01 PM

Wake up and smell the coffe u unbelievers...Who knows really how the guy got  to be near mashed potatoes, but the fact is, it is real...VERY real..

Anyone want to question on how I am so sure that it is...? wink.gif                                                  

#53    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:31 AM

Yes, Venticia, why don't you go ahead and amaze us with your incredible knowledge of all things paranormal and how it is you know for certain that this photo is authentic. No doubt your expertise will astound and humble us into an awkward yet satisfyingly shameful silence.  rolleyes.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#54    Guest_jacfu_*

Guest_jacfu_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2003 - 04:08 AM

Or they say it was a ghost so that they don't have to admit that they thought the guy was really dead.

"Oops, um, sorry Frank. We sent a letter home to your family already with this pic. You don't mind pretending you are a ghost for awhile do you? Don't want to make the military look bad, do ya?"                                                  

#55    walrus

walrus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 07:35 PM

A very nice story,but I should believe this a fact ,why? blink.gif                                                  

#56    littlej

littlej

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

I know it may seem hard to believe, but it is very possible to fall into a propellar - when I was a lot younger I spent some time in the Air Training Corps and while spending a weekend on an airfield i saw a very narrow escape from a similar incident. Many aeroplanes with propellers, particularly the older ones require someone to spin the prop to start them up. i saw one chap do just that only for the plane to lurch forward he lept back and only just missed being sliced into pieces. All propelled planes are likely to have the propeller fairly close to the ground, a year later some poor fellow lost the tip of his finger, accidents happen and far too frequently I'm afraid.  unsure.gif                                                      

#57    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 10:27 AM

stumbled into a propellor? blegh!  eek7.gif
i think this is about right.. its quite convincing                                                      

#58    DEADWALKER1

DEADWALKER1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 02:14 PM

1916 was the time of World War I, Now theese are piolates from the Royal Air Force,If The troop acctually fell into a propellar(OUCH) The picture DOES contain a ghost of a formally living human!! So yes ill take your word about the accident and buy that the picture holds a Ghost devil.gif                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users