Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Werewolves

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

I don't believe in werewolves. No proof. Native American do put on skins of animals and dance and act the like. No real werewolve.vampires, Nessie,or Champs .

#47    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 09 August 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

I don't believe in werewolves. No proof. Native American do put on skins of animals and dance and act the like. No real werewolve.vampires, Nessie,or Champs .
Doesn't that depend on what you define as "real"?
Are you saying there are no "Hollywood" or "Mythical" ones?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#48    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

I don't believe in werewolves. I'm that type of person where you have to have very, very compelling evidence to get me to believe. That or a personal experience.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#49    James Light

James Light

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

A werewolf can best be described as someone who has wolf-like qualities. Only Hollywood has made it be someone who literally turns into a wolf.

A real werewolf is someone who's soul is shared with one of a wolf. Those who are gifted this way can switch their main into "M-Shift."
This is the mental capacity a wolf has and a human will act as such..

If anyone claims they could change.. It's because they wanted it so bad they thought they did.

It comes back to a quote in the bible:

"Every man's path is right in his own eyes"

Just because you perceive something a certain way, or not.. that doesn't make it truth.. It simply makes it your reality.

#50    Hellcat009

Hellcat009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

I believe in werewolves. Wholeheartedly.

#51    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

The Vampyre, the Werewolf, and the Dragon are creatures which may be viewed as the synthesis between the rising of primitive atavisms and the willful direction of "darker" psychic forces, they've become dark spiritual archetypes. The Lycanthropic practitioner sheds their body for that of some predatory animal, through the use of magic and prey upon the vital essence of others.

By engaging in these dark archetypes one is aligning with Antimony and placing themselves outside of the societal norm. You are aligning your Dæmonic Self with your hidden desires and lusts which manifest in predatory animal shapes. The Werewolf is a creature which may be viewed as the synthesis between the rising of primordial archetypal structures and the willful direction of "darker" psychic forces, thus they become dark spiritual archetypes for us to use.

In the art of Lycanthropy we learn to shed our sense of physical body for that of some predatory animal, through the use of ritual. It is closely associated with sex and death. It is the art of bringing forth primal desires through the subconscious and manifesting these desires into monsters.

"When he no longer knows by what his soul is sustained, the potential of the unconscious is increased and takes the lead. Desirousness overpowers him, and illusory goals set up in the place of the eternal images excite his greed. The beast of prey seizes hold of him and soon makes him forget that he is a human being. His animal affects hamper any reflection that might stand in the way of his infantile existence and intoxicating him with the lust for booty and blood.

But when he loses his own values he becomes a hungry robber; the wolf, lion and other ravening beasts which for the alchemists symbolized the appetites that break lose when the black waters of chaos - i.e. the unconsciousness - have swallowed up the king."
   - From C.G. Jung's Rex and Regina, Mysterium Coniunctionis

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users