Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

satanism atheism new age indigo deception

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#46    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

This person is not right in the head.Seriously . I'm not going to feed it anymore .*leaves*

Miss me?

#47    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

What I do dislike are when people try to pin a belief system as 'WRONG' or 'BAD' when it's the people who make up the religion or belief system that can be 'WRONG' or 'BAD'.

I AGREE with you 100%....

man's law is always fallible...

how when man is a dynamic creature does his law always stay the same or constant?

a creative creature makes laws as the constant change,

the laws change as man change...

but IMO UNIVERSAL LAWS are not fallible,

and can never change.

#48    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 November 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

No its not . I've been a practicing "witch" since I'm 16 . They aren't organized in that people paint upside down pentagrwms ,kill a cat,and proclaim they love Satan. There are people like that everywhere ,and that's not Satanism .its nonsense .
The ones that are organized have very small numbers.
I know more about pagan religions than you can possibly imagine ,and I know people who practice most of them .You read nonsense on line ,and believe it ,and then make up your own "facts" about it all .

I have been involved in the PAGAN COMMUNITY AS WELL FOR A LONG TIME,
i do not simply speak out of reading other shiznes online and believing it,
I WRITE OUT OF EXPERIENCE...

AND BACK TO ORGANIZATIONS,
ANY SOCIETY GOVERNED BY A GREATER "SECRET" SOCIETY OUTSIDE OF IT,
IS ORGANIZED no matter how you want to call it.....

You obviously forgot we live in a society,
where people live by laws,
now I ASK YOU where does that laws come from huh?

it does not have to do with statutory law only,
but religion and spiritually,
mind control of mass consciousness etc.

do you understand herd conformity?
well many religions that are akin' to satanism and its self-worship,
are the same thing where all wants to be their own god and have their own little sects,
and make their own laws, playing god etc.

MANY LAWS that man make to glorify themselves and make them differentiate themselves from other men,
comes down to the same basic law: satanic self-worship.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#49    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,695 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

There is a mix up here between Levayan Satanism ( ritualized atheism) that is just an atheist philosophy that uses religous symbology to mock religions, and real satanism which probably only exists  in the minds of the religous who need bad guys and rebellious teenagers that want something dark to do.

http://en.m.wikipedi...LaVey#section_2

Edited by Seeker79, 23 November 2012 - 03:27 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#50    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

See, you're starting with the basic assumption that 'evil' is brought on by 'dark' forces outside of ourselves, so there's really no logical argument that could be had with you. As an atheist I think all people are capable of both good and evil, no demons, no angels, no gods, etc. Just people living in a mundane world where we just try to live and get by while getting along with each other. Laws and ethics came from living as social creatures, nothing more.

Yes well said,
but it is clear on which side HITLER was on,
you have a choice to be on the ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER,
the darkness in him made him act on the darkness outside of himself,
it wanted to know it to make him more powerful with the aid of the demons he worshiped....

hitler wanted to know how FAR THE DARKNESS CAN TAKE HIM,
if he chose to to act on it....

he abused his free will to serve the darkness

#51    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 23 November 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

There is a mix up here between Levayan Satanism ( ritualized atheism) that is just an atheist philosophy that uses religous symbology to mock religions, and real satanism which probably dosnt exist accept in the minds of the religous who need bad guys and rebellious teenagers that want something dark to do.

no IMO MAN IS THE BAD GUY,
not some DEVIL....
SINCE MAN DECIDED TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL,
AND BE LIKE THE DEVIL,
it is not the devil's fault,

To go to the devil is like a married man flirting with another woman,
the other woman is just standing there looking sexy and all,
he has a choice to GO TO HER AND  you know what....
the devil is like the other woman,
just being there and the POWER OF THE DEVIL is in the free will of man falling for the darkness...
and acting on it becoming like the darkness itself.

#52    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

Yes well said,
but it is clear on which side HITLER was on,
you have a choice to be on the ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER,
the darkness in him made him act on the darkness outside of himself,
it wanted to know it to make him more powerful with the aid of the demons he worshiped....

hitler wanted to know how FAR THE DARKNESS CAN TAKE HIM,
if he chose to to act on it....

he abused his free will to serve the darkness
There are no 'sides' even. We give our actions titles: 'good', 'evil', 'right', 'wrong', because we're social creatures who live in a framework of society. If we were solitary creatures we wouldn't view stealing as wrong, we wouldn't see killing another of our species as wrong, why? Because, the other creatures are only needed for reproduction. But in our society we also depend on others to survive, to help build and protect ourselves. People act 'evil' or 'bad' or whatever for a WIDE variety of reasons. Just simply stating 'well, he was all EVIL and that makes him a BAD man,' is illogical really. We're all capable of good and evil at an instant, no one is 'better' or 'worse'. There's no evil or good, just what we perceive as right or wrong and what keeps society from collapsing in on itself in a flurry of violence and hanky panky.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#53    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Fifth Element

• 9,833 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Hmmm, araxia ...... I remember you on MySpace a few years ago. You got ribbed a lot about your videos of you 'practising Satanism'.

Edited by ouija ouija, 23 November 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#54    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

There are no 'sides' even. We give our actions titles: 'good', 'evil', 'right', 'wrong', because we're social creatures who live in a framework of society. If we were solitary creatures we wouldn't view stealing as wrong, we wouldn't see killing another of our species as wrong, why? Because, the other creatures are only needed for reproduction. But in our society we also depend on others to survive, to help build and protect ourselves. People act 'evil' or 'bad' or whatever for a WIDE variety of reasons. Just simply stating 'well, he was all EVIL and that makes him a BAD man,' is illogical really. We're all capable of good and evil at an instant, no one is 'better' or 'worse'. There's no evil or good, just what we perceive as right or wrong and what keeps society from collapsing in on itself in a flurry of violence and hanky panky.

if there is no right or wrong why do you atheists claim to live by morals and laws of society?

if there is no right or wrong go and kill someone tonight and tell me how it went down when they arrested you and whether or not you made bail.

looking forward to how going "lawless" went down when there is no right or wrong then KILLING SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WRONG so we can all go and kill everyone we don't like whenever we choose right?

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 November 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

This person is not right in the head.Seriously . I'm not going to feed it anymore .*leaves*

It is funny when someone's beliefs and their view on reality gets challenged they call someone insane.

I think it is you WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN A RIGHT OR WRONG or a difference between light and darkness who should go and see a therapist because obviously if you can't discern between right or wrong then you pose a threat to yourself and others around you.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#55    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 November 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

This is the best advice for these threads. Take away their spotlight and they fade.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#56    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 November 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Hmmm, araxia ...... I remember you on MySpace a few years ago. You got ribbed a lot about your videos of you 'practising Satanism'.

LMFAO i never had a myspace account....

where do you get off?

#57    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 23 November 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

This is the best advice for these threads. Take away their spotlight and they fade.

should I POST MY REPLY to hasina again here about her ability to not discern between right or wrong,
since she says there is no difference between the two,
so the holocaust must have been totally RIGHT,
not wrong at all?
obviously she is the one that keeps posting,
because she wants feedback from me.

#58    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

if there is no right or wrong why do you atheists claim to live by morals and laws of society?

if there is no right or wrong go and kill someone tonight and tell me how it went down when they arrested you and whether or not you made bail.

looking forward to how going "lawless" went down when there is no right or wrong then KILLING SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WRONG so we can all go and kill everyone we don't like whenever we choose right?

It is funny when someone's beliefs and their view on reality gets challenged they call someone insane.

I think it is you WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN A RIGHT OR WRONG or a difference between light and darkness who should go and see a therapist because obviously if you can't discern between right or wrong then you oppose a threat to yourself and others around you.

Because, they don't really exist, but because we put so much emphasis on them, we've made them exist, we've made these imaginary concepts matter. You've focused in on one aspect of my post and ignored the rest. When you figure out what you've missed, I'll be willing to continue the discussion.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#59    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

... OH SH!XT sorry I CONFUSED simbi with hasina,

my bad simbi,

it was meant for hasina.

#60    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Because, they don't really exist, but because we put so much emphasis on them, we've made them exist, we've made these imaginary concepts matter. You've focused in on one aspect of my post and ignored the rest. When you figure out what you've missed, I'll be willing to continue the discussion.

I am glad you say they don't exist, thank you... you prove my point.

Also tagged with satanism, atheism, new age, indigo, deception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users