Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Out of reason's reach. (strange fate)


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hey guys, was searching on the net for a forum to seek opinions on what happened to me lately. Its regarding love, a girl, unexplained coincidences and out of reason's happening.


Let me summarise it as short as possible to not make everyone read for too long. Time is still precious.


I prayed to God months ago, I'm a christian. After 6 years of heart break of always liking someone but never the same, i put in all i've got and this might be bad because i get 100% hurt in return, but nonetheless i always gave.

This time i prayed to God for him to send me someone to love, who will feel the same.

And so i met this person online. Somehow through a game we play, we talked and i felt an instant connection not long later as we had similarities. Like how our parents have a company and we're like supposedly to work for them. She's working for them but me I don't think i would, to work for my parents.

But later on , i found out she had a bf which i was sad because why would God send me a person who is already in love with another. But as we talked, similarities keep showing and we're so alike in many ways, telepathy. Many times we know what the person is going to say next, or we'd share the same song at the same thing, doing the same thing at the same time, assuming one is doing a certain like this and its mostly correct. I didn't find it all out of norm until these coincidences keep happening.

For example I would text her 3am in the morning on skype and exactly then, she replied instantly that she woke up and she immediately saw my chat as she sat on the chair. On another occassion I was typing aloud in game , typing whether would she come online again because she already went to sleep, it was past 3 am and minutes later she just replied she woke up.

We would keep reading each other's thoughts at times and this can feel like we're connected. Her boyfriend isn't that good to be honest. He cheated on her numerous times, dumped her, but she forgives him and stays loyal to the end, they have been together for 8 years.

I would know what she'd say at many times without me saying anything. The number of times we saying the same words or sentence or thoughts at the same time is really weird or odd. Because it doesn't happen to just anyone. Even when she asks my opinon on something, mine would be the same and i already knew it would be somehow. But of cos all of these doesn't happen 100% of the times, it mostly happens.

I thought all of this just meant coincidences. Until One day we were sharing about our similar fears that i remembered an incident more than a year ago. I told her I was night cycling with my friends near a bear. past midnight. Then i saw a group of malays wearing malay outfits surrounding in a circle staring at something in the middle, it wasn't normal. Because they did not move a single bit from the time i looked them. None of them moved a single bit. I was afraid as the beach was known to be haunted due to world war two happenings. I asked my friends did they saw what i did, but all said they didnt. And at this point she said omg. She told me she had a dream years ago that she was riding a bike and she crashed and found herself surrounded by a group of malay people n malay outfit staring at her. You see how it fits my reality. And then she tried to run to a mosque she saw. She then looked out trying to search for help. And then she saw a boy riding his bicycle and then looked into her direction but as if didn't saw her and he continued riding until he was gone. You see how it fit my reality. I was looking at the group of people staring at the circle and i was the only one who saw them, my friends didn't and maybe thats why she only saw a guy riding his cycle. We both had goosebumps because the match was really close and unexplained.

We would talk everyday, and she knows i like her, and she says i'm wasting my time, but i know i am not for i felt i have a purpose being there. From the day i met her, she said she was  a cat, she assumes herself to be one. And she always says it out verbally meow to me on the phone or in game or skype . This isn't anythign strange. But I realised i have a cat faced birthmark on my left shoulder which i had been thinking about for years why is there a mark like that. The face is very visible and the mark is like a face, with eyes, nose, ears, mouth and even a tongue. The outline of the mark is already the face of a cat and with such visible markings, anyone could see it if they looked closely. I showed some of my friends and they were spooked out by it. You see how these questions i've been asking and now she seems to answer them. I feel like i'm connected to her somehow and yes i have feelings for her. What does all this mean. Why does God send to me someone when i prayed and so much similarities and alikeness and these unexplained happenings happen. I would wait for her of cos whether she would feel for me one day or never. Its already amazing how i can still stay by her side when she knows my feelings and we talk everyday. we are both similar and only 2 years apart, she's older. And she lives at a country beside me. There are of cos more coincidences i didn't explain. But i told you about some which would spark your curiosity.

Would someone shed a light on this. It might be illogical but to me, it feels like a greater meaning for i am brought to a person and its not normal for such things to happen. Thank you for reading this small part of my life.


#2    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

    tinfoil

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:down under

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

first off.. there is no such thing as 'coincidence' ..well, not in the flippant way people use that word.

everything is connected. you will learn more about it.



you say "you asked God to send you someone to love"

...and it sounds like that is (kinda) happening, doesn't it? ..i'll just be brief - hypothetically & probabiliy-wise; eventually you will put it on her to meet up, right? ..so when she refuses and opts to 'stay with the guy who cheats on her' you will learn to love yourself a little more, and realise, hey, i don't need to put up with that stuff, you have something to offer and if the other person doesn't care you won't hobble yourself anymore for that.. you will ask EVEN MORE from God and yourself and you will discover it.

next time, you might wanna rephrase it; "someone [who will be willing] to love me (you)" :tu:

if that one fails.. you may eventually move on to something like "someone who i'll like and someone who'll like me"

the more you can clarify what you're actually sending out there into the universe.. the better it'll be for you.. (and the other one involved)


as for all the dream stuff, and birthmark stuff.. i don't know.. some people like knitting, you know what i mean? common interests.


i like turtles :whistle:

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#3    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostWeeeelium, on 04 July 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Hey guys, was searching on the net for a forum to seek opinions on what happened to me lately. Its regarding love, a girl, unexplained coincidences and out of reason's happening.


Let me summarise it as short as possible to not make everyone read for too long. Time is still precious.


I prayed to God months ago, I'm a christian. After 6 years of heart break of always liking someone but never the same, i put in all i've got and this might be bad because i get 100% hurt in return, but nonetheless i always gave.

This time i prayed to God for him to send me someone to love, who will feel the same.

And so i met this person online. Somehow through a game we play, we talked and i felt an instant connection not long later as we had similarities. Like how our parents have a company and we're like supposedly to work for them. She's working for them but me I don't think i would, to work for my parents.

But later on , i found out she had a bf which i was sad because why would God send me a person who is already in love with another. But as we talked, similarities keep showing and we're so alike in many ways, telepathy. Many times we know what the person is going to say next, or we'd share the same song at the same thing, doing the same thing at the same time, assuming one is doing a certain like this and its mostly correct. I didn't find it all out of norm until these coincidences keep happening.

For example I would text her 3am in the morning on skype and exactly then, she replied instantly that she woke up and she immediately saw my chat as she sat on the chair. On another occassion I was typing aloud in game , typing whether would she come online again because she already went to sleep, it was past 3 am and minutes later she just replied she woke up.

We would keep reading each other's thoughts at times and this can feel like we're connected. Her boyfriend isn't that good to be honest. He cheated on her numerous times, dumped her, but she forgives him and stays loyal to the end, they have been together for 8 years.

I would know what she'd say at many times without me saying anything. The number of times we saying the same words or sentence or thoughts at the same time is really weird or odd. Because it doesn't happen to just anyone. Even when she asks my opinon on something, mine would be the same and i already knew it would be somehow. But of cos all of these doesn't happen 100% of the times, it mostly happens.

I thought all of this just meant coincidences. Until One day we were sharing about our similar fears that i remembered an incident more than a year ago. I told her I was night cycling with my friends near a bear. past midnight. Then i saw a group of malays wearing malay outfits surrounding in a circle staring at something in the middle, it wasn't normal. Because they did not move a single bit from the time i looked them. None of them moved a single bit. I was afraid as the beach was known to be haunted due to world war two happenings. I asked my friends did they saw what i did, but all said they didnt. And at this point she said omg. She told me she had a dream years ago that she was riding a bike and she crashed and found herself surrounded by a group of malay people n malay outfit staring at her. You see how it fits my reality. And then she tried to run to a mosque she saw. She then looked out trying to search for help. And then she saw a boy riding his bicycle and then looked into her direction but as if didn't saw her and he continued riding until he was gone. You see how it fit my reality. I was looking at the group of people staring at the circle and i was the only one who saw them, my friends didn't and maybe thats why she only saw a guy riding his cycle. We both had goosebumps because the match was really close and unexplained.

We would talk everyday, and she knows i like her, and she says i'm wasting my time, but i know i am not for i felt i have a purpose being there. From the day i met her, she said she was  a cat, she assumes herself to be one. And she always says it out verbally meow to me on the phone or in game or skype . This isn't anythign strange. But I realised i have a cat faced birthmark on my left shoulder which i had been thinking about for years why is there a mark like that. The face is very visible and the mark is like a face, with eyes, nose, ears, mouth and even a tongue. The outline of the mark is already the face of a cat and with such visible markings, anyone could see it if they looked closely. I showed some of my friends and they were spooked out by it. You see how these questions i've been asking and now she seems to answer them. I feel like i'm connected to her somehow and yes i have feelings for her. What does all this mean. Why does God send to me someone when i prayed and so much similarities and alikeness and these unexplained happenings happen. I would wait for her of cos whether she would feel for me one day or never. Its already amazing how i can still stay by her side when she knows my feelings and we talk everyday. we are both similar and only 2 years apart, she's older. And she lives at a country beside me. There are of cos more coincidences i didn't explain. But i told you about some which would spark your curiosity.

Would someone shed a light on this. It might be illogical but to me, it feels like a greater meaning for i am brought to a person and its not normal for such things to happen. Thank you for reading this small part of my life.

I can certainly relate to you here. And it certainly isn't beyond reason's reach; nothing is. I say that you should absolutely follow your heart. Whatever the cause, this does seem to be authentic. Trust me: I met my wife in a similar way.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#4    wanderer_

wanderer_

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2012

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

Well, I would say that, whether you two falling in love is meant to be or not, you two were definitely meant to cross paths, if nothing more. I wouldn't get *too* caught up in how this fits with what you asked God for--ultimately, God always works to benefit you, whether it comes in the way you thought it would or not (usually not, though!).

I would agree with you when you say that you two are meant to be together, though I don't know if this "together" is romantic or platonic. Maybe before you're meant to pursue a relationship, which if you are truly of the mind that this is meant to be one, then maybe that is so. It could just be that you're jumping the gun a bit--she needs help from you, potentially in the form of boosting her self esteem enough to leave her jerk boyfriend, or simply being there for her when she needs. I promise you, with this much happening, there IS some important reason your paths have crossed. Just remember--there's danger in assuming someone's role, only God knows what is store for the relationship, and assuming otherwise could end up permanently damaging that relationship!

Good luck to you! I hope things work out in your favor! I'm sure they will :)


#5    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

View Postunit, on 14 July 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

first off.. there is no such thing as 'coincidence' ..well, not in the flippant way people use that word.

everything is connected. you will learn more about it.



you say "you asked God to send you someone to love"

...and it sounds like that is (kinda) happening, doesn't it? ..i'll just be brief - hypothetically & probabiliy-wise; eventually you will put it on her to meet up, right? ..so when she refuses and opts to 'stay with the guy who cheats on her' you will learn to love yourself a little more, and realise, hey, i don't need to put up with that stuff, you have something to offer and if the other person doesn't care you won't hobble yourself anymore for that.. you will ask EVEN MORE from God and yourself and you will discover it.

next time, you might wanna rephrase it; "someone [who will be willing] to love me (you)" :tu:

if that one fails.. you may eventually move on to something like "someone who i'll like and someone who'll like me"

the more you can clarify what you're actually sending out there into the universe.. the better it'll be for you.. (and the other one involved)


as for all the dream stuff, and birthmark stuff.. i don't know.. some people like knitting, you know what i mean? common interests.


i like turtles :whistle:


Sorry I did not put it clearly, i prayed for someone to love and whom will love me back. Its not common interests. Common interests well some, its how we communicate. The level of connectivity, the same page. you know, many times we don't have to say a word but we know what we're gonna say next. And we're gonna meet up when she comes to my country soon. Its not about common interests like some people like knitting. Its similar as in the structure of a person, of course there is disparity. But we're able to connect on a deeper level without words being said. Recently, my friend suspects she has a bit of feelings somewhere. Reason why she can talk to me everyday, call me for hours at sometimes and well knowing I like her, she doesn't chase me away. she doesn't mind. As for the dream and birth mark, you don't know because it isn't logical, your mind can't intepret it logically and so can't I.


#6    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostArbitran, on 14 July 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

I can certainly relate to you here. And it certainly isn't beyond reason's reach; nothing is. I say that you should absolutely follow your heart. Whatever the cause, this does seem to be authentic. Trust me: I met my wife in a similar way.

Yes I am following my heart, though my mind will think otherwise. All these that happened, If i was to leave, the mark and dreams and everything would haunt me for i have not found my purpose. I will always be thinking about it for years or God knows how long. The mark is permanent, I can't get it off unless I laser it or something but which is stupid to do so. Trust me, the mark and dream i had tried searching on the net for reasons but to no avail until now it seems like a reason is there. Would you mind sharing with me your story through a private message? I would love to hear that little part of your life if you do not mind me. :)


#7    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Posthearingcolors, on 14 July 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Well, I would say that, whether you two falling in love is meant to be or not, you two were definitely meant to cross paths, if nothing more. I wouldn't get *too* caught up in how this fits with what you asked God for--ultimately, God always works to benefit you, whether it comes in the way you thought it would or not (usually not, though!).

I would agree with you when you say that you two are meant to be together, though I don't know if this "together" is romantic or platonic. Maybe before you're meant to pursue a relationship, which if you are truly of the mind that this is meant to be one, then maybe that is so. It could just be that you're jumping the gun a bit--she needs help from you, potentially in the form of boosting her self esteem enough to leave her jerk boyfriend, or simply being there for her when she needs. I promise you, with this much happening, there IS some important reason your paths have crossed. Just remember--there's danger in assuming someone's role, only God knows what is store for the relationship, and assuming otherwise could end up permanently damaging that relationship!

Good luck to you! I hope things work out in your favor! I'm sure they will :)

I have told myself that is could be something or it couldn't. I am sure we were meant to cross paths for its too strange for two people to meet like this sharing such things together. And everday, these coincidences in small ways would show up more and more, well I try to ignore and I try not to tell her about it. Since we can't solve "coincidences" . Its like what I have in mind, she would say it out when I have not said it. Like a particular phrase or sentence you use in your childhood days , imagine you know you use it and you see another person from another place using it as well. Well coincidental you can say, but this is the first time for me, accompanied with the strange happenings. There are a lot of small details which I don't want to go into for my mind would be overworking to bring up those thoughts.

She is very certain on staying with her boyfriend. Let me make it more clear. Her boyfriend and her do not meet often, rarely date, meaning they seldom see each other for weeks, months. Since its troublesome for them to meet up, 8hrs drive. But heck, if one loves another to death, distance can always be bridged even if its far apart. as far as i know her bf isn't good enough for her, she is willing to love him, Loyalty. She has this family trait which is to be loyal no matter what. Her sis has it as well and her sister is suffering in marriage because her husband does not take care of her well. I don't want her to have the same fate as her sister. She is suffering deep inside for reasons she refuse to tell me, and when you're suffering deep inside while you have a bf, something is not right. It can be anything but all I know that would mean her bf does not have the ability to make her suffering go away and make her a happier person that she can be.

I am not saying I'm the best. I never thought of being the nicest person, but to her she said i'm the nicest guy she has ever met. When she said that, I didn't go like wow I'm so nice. All I know is that the things I do, thats how I am as a person. My soul. I do help her a lot and always be there when I can. Maybe when we meet up soon, things will be clearer, I do not know. I have not figured out my role but just a temporary one, being there for her. I told myself to try and be unconditional which i am slowly adjusting to it. This time, I am going to give out my feelings for the sake of giving and no return is needed. Its definitely hell to be unconditional, but i believe slowly I can get used to the basics of what it means. If i cared so much for myself I would have left for I'd know the possibility of her being with me is so low that many wouldn't even bother to walk the path I chose. I believe there is, and there are many hidden meanings because she does not say out her full thoughts related to her sufferings. She never said the reason why. Maybe that will be a part to play to understanding why all these happened. Plainly look at it, I'm a guy who came to a girl who is suffering and I do what I can to lessen it in anyway. I believe there is a reason, I can feel it just I don't know what it is.

Thank you my friend, no matter what the outcome, I would have to deal with it utlimately, for I had chosen this path and I hope God would let me know my purpose and whether its right for me to walk it . Have a good day and a lovely week ahead. :)

Edited by Weeeelium, 15 July 2012 - 12:44 PM.


#8    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

    Caporegime.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:U.K.

  • The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

Ahh well it happens.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.


#9    777MileStare

777MileStare

    ~Magneto-kinetic~

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Joined:09 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:~Massachusetts~01420

  • "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

I think to go online for the purpose of dating isn't completely trustworthy.....You never know who's behind the keyboard or the phone if you do end up calling someone eventually. I know that maybe if you have a webcam things might turn out safe but still you never know...I guess thats my opinion..

ABSOLUTION

#10    wanderer_

wanderer_

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2012

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

You seem very wise, and like you're handling this as well as could be expected. I'm only sorry that there isn't more that I could say to help.


Though let me remind you something simple, it may hurt, but it's the truth and I offer it in kindness: if she won't dump her boyfriend for you, her actions are directly contradicting her words. Now maybe telling her this isn't right, because sometimes people need to learn these things on their own, but I'll let you be the judge of that. The fact is, you seem like a great guy, who should NOT get so down over someone who won't give you the respect you deserve. She SAYS you're better than him, yet she refuses to dump him for you. As undoubtably amazing as she seems to be to you, you have to remember that you don't deserve to be second place. This is just something to think about! Good luck to you once again! :yes:


#11    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

View Posthearingcolors, on 23 July 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

You seem very wise, and like you're handling this as well as could be expected. I'm only sorry that there isn't more that I could say to help.


Though let me remind you something simple, it may hurt, but it's the truth and I offer it in kindness: if she won't dump her boyfriend for you, her actions are directly contradicting her words. Now maybe telling her this isn't right, because sometimes people need to learn these things on their own, but I'll let you be the judge of that. The fact is, you seem like a great guy, who should NOT get so down over someone who won't give you the respect you deserve. She SAYS you're better than him, yet she refuses to dump him for you. As undoubtably amazing as she seems to be to you, you have to remember that you don't deserve to be second place. This is just something to think about! Good luck to you once again! :yes:

My friend thank you for your kind words. Much more strange things occur, dejavu, premonitions. And now her boyfriend has broke up with her yet again, but she's waiting, hoping he would be back. Its not about me deserving better than second place. You see I could have find another person anyone. But they would not, would never make me do all of these things that I do for her. You see its one of the reasons why I'm still there. No one will ever have such coincidences or fate similar to her. When I entered her life, i was the guy who always gave her what i could. But her bf on the other hand dissappoints her so much. With all the strange things happening, there's a reason why i entered her life why we share so much in common. Some might say its meant to be, but I am sure that things can happen either way for me. I accept that though it will be hell but I am willing to accept of the different endings that might happen. People's words of asking me to give up doesn't work on me anymore, it doesn't make me feel less love or feel like giving up. For I am set and my mind is set. Maybe one day she'll realise why i came into her life the reason why i am here, why i remain unwavered no matter what happens. I have past my own human nature, the instincts of giving up and letting go when something hard happens. In this I am tested so much, to be faithful, loyal, unconditional, a test of my faith when the road ahead is blur. Good things always comes easy. I have always this sentence in my mind throughout my life. The best in life are the hardest to get. It sort of makes sense now.

I have decided and I will bear what i can, even if it shakes my core I will not give in. Thank you my friend I appreciate your words. People might call me crazy they do not know my story, even you read what i wrote, you would not have felt what I did. What I felt made me do all of this.

I see the light on the opposite end, I walk towards the path where everyone walks away from. I see what others do not see. My heart and we all know, the heart is the most powerful weapon of exceptional doings. We know it well.


#12    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Until now, she has broken up with her boyfriend as far as i know. But the boyfriend's parents are trying to patch them up. I never got to see her yet, but i travelled hundred of miles to her hometown just to say what's life like at her place, where she's been before. I never knew where she really lived except for the state. But I used information I remembered when i talked to her to find out the place. Its funny how there's so many schools but i manage to find the one she has been before. I don't think it is the end of the story yet. There are many coincidences but I am tired to tell them right now.


#13    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,634 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

I think unit is right, and we are connected in more ways than we can imagine. But we are so set in dividing from each other that we are blind to seeing it. So you find someone you really mesh with in multiple ways, and want to connect with, and maybe you start to freely see how connected you really are, in more ways than you previously knew.

edit: But be careful to not become obsessive about anything, girl you love or not. I've been there (being obsessive) with anything under the Sun, and it can really set you up for a fall if you get let down in a heavy way. Then again, maybe that is the point. Learning to fall with grace.

Edited by _Only, 28 December 2012 - 04:21 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#14    Weeeelium

Weeeelium

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

I tried to find other people but they all do not seem to share the same level of connection I had or rather no one will. I could like another person but it won't be the same, they would all lack the synchronicity and similarities that I shared with her. And the sad truth is no one will be the same. I'm really afraid I won't be able to find someone new. I could but.. This girl gave me a lot to remember and so much doubts. It really feels like the Stars were all guiding me to a place where I thought I would find something but ended up to be mocked by the fact that there is nothing for me. At least nothing for now. It's been 8 months now. Though short but know that it's someone I have never even met in person. A person I've never met yet feel so much towards and so deeply. I do not understand. Even a manifestation of my own fairy tale thoughts would not bring out that much feelings in me. All of this just don't add up to make sense.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users