Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Merry Christmas

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 17,635 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

Have a happy and safe holiday everyone!

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

View Postodas, on 27 December 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

As I said personaly I do not celebrate Christmas but it was great to be a part of my neighbours celebration.

For me christmas is about my kids.. My daughter looks forward to santa, leaves out beer and a snack for the reindeer ( that her dad likes ) ..This was my baby boys first Christmas, but he being only 7 months old, he wouldn't have a clue about what Christmas is or who santa is for that matter...It's a time for giving

But I do really celebrate New Years. It is a Bosnian tradition. We will have a party at our bosnian community center with live music, lots of families, food and of course beer as usual. The day after is something I dont like very much though. Les the hangover but mostly my wife reminding me what I was doing at the party. I have to listen to it since 26 years and I hope I will listen to that from her for at least another 26 years.
Happy New Year everyone.   

Sounds like you are in for one heck of a new years party, I hope it's a blast...I hate hangovers and I hate it more when someone reminds me what I was up to  lol ..But this year I am not going anywhere..I have a baby at home and I want a quiet time with family..  I'll end up watching the fireworks on TV..how exciting  lol

Hope your new years party goes well...AND  Don't do anything I wouldn't do  lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 28 December 2012 - 03:24 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users