Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony


  • Please log in to reply
5532 replies to this topic

#4246    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,414 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 November 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

Nice pic.  If I were to ask the obvious though; how can one tell categorically that it is atmospheric phenomena?

Project Hessdalen is one group dedicated to researching these particular phenomena. What they have found so far indicates an earthly explanation.

Whether or not we can tell if a UFO report is a plasma or not is a little more complicated. Thus the need for as much information and detail for every account as possible to make a determination if it is or isn't plasma. That is, if plasma is a possibility to begin with.

Sorry for going OT a bit there zoser, I'll let you get back to your discussion of whatever case you deem appropriate. I just wanted to let it be known that if something unexplainable in the sky isn't ours it doesn't by default mean it is theirs. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#4247    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Some more pics of the three sightings offered for comparison purposes:

Fraserburgh:

Posted Image

Yuma:

Posted Image

Denbigh

Posted Image

Posted Image


#4248    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 14 November 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Project Hessdalen is one group dedicated to researching these particular phenomena. What they have found so far indicates an earthly explanation.

Whether or not we can tell if a UFO report is a plasma or not is a little more complicated. Thus the need for as much information and detail for every account as possible to make a determination if it is or isn't plasma. That is, if plasma is a possibility to begin with.

Sorry for going OT a bit there zoser, I'll let you get back to your discussion of whatever case you deem appropriate. I just wanted to let it be known that if something unexplainable in the sky isn't ours it doesn't by default mean it is theirs. :tu:

You make some good points; cya later.

Posted Image


#4249    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,520 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 14 November 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Project Hessdalen is one group dedicated to researching these particular phenomena. What they have found so far indicates an earthly explanation.

Whether or not we can tell if a UFO report is a plasma or not is a little more complicated. Thus the need for as much information and detail for every account as possible to make a determination if it is or isn't plasma. That is, if plasma is a possibility to begin with.

Sorry for going OT a bit there zoser, I'll let you get back to your discussion of whatever case you deem appropriate. I just wanted to let it be known that if something unexplainable in the sky isn't ours it doesn't by default mean it is theirs. :tu:
How often does this phenomena show itself??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4250    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,520 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 November 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Some more pics of the three sightings offered for comparison purposes:

Fraserburgh:

Posted Image

Yuma:

Posted Image

Denbigh

Posted Image
Those pics are very similar other than that the top one has 5 lights while the others have  4. Do you think that could be because of the angle the pictures were taken at?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4251    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 15 November 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Those pics are very similar other than that the top one has 5 lights while the others have  4. Do you think that could be because of the angle the pictures were taken at?

Quite possible I just don;t know.  I'm caught by the arc that the lights make.  That must be significant.

That these photo's are not causing some comment I find surprising.  They certainly interest me.  What's your view?

Edited by zoser, 15 November 2012 - 05:35 PM.

Posted Image


#4252    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 November 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Quite possible I just don;t know.  I'm caught by the arc that the lights make.  That must be significant.

That these photo's are not causing some comment I find surprising.  They certainly interest me.  What's your view?
The fact that I'm not commenting isn't reflective of the thought and research I'm putting into this.  Not just these ones, the ETH in general.  It's on my mind a lot.  I'd like to see the Denbigh dude post the rest of his minutes of video about this.  He hasn't even responded to my request.  Boony (I believe) added a comment to the video on Youtube as well.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4253    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,520 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 November 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Quite possible I just don;t know.  I'm caught by the arc that the lights make.  That must be significant.

That these photo's are not causing some comment I find surprising.  They certainly interest me.  What's your view?
Honostly Zoser I dont know maybe If the shape of what these lights are coming from was more defined I would have a better Idea of what they could be, but the fact that basically the same thing showed up in each of these three different places does cause me to question it.  I mean something definately is going on

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4254    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 15 November 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:


Honostly Zoser I dont know maybe If the shape of what these lights are coming from was more defined I would have a better Idea of what they could be, but the fact that basically the same thing showed up in each of these three different places does cause me to question it.  I mean something definately is going on

Yes I agree it's puzzling that we have no defined shape; I recall that One of the Yuma witnesses did describe a metallic object.   I posted their testimonies a few posts back.  

It's nothing conventional I agree.   At a stretching could imagine it belonging to the black military.  Why would they chose to hang out in a quiet welsh village?  Tomorrow I'll do a check on Fraserburgh to see if it lies near an RAF base.

Posted Image


#4255    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Yes I agree it's puzzling that we have no defined shape; I recall that One of the Yuma witnesses did describe a metallic object.   I posted their testimonies a few posts back.  

It's nothing conventional I agree.   At a stretching could imagine it belonging to the black military.  Why would they chose to hang out in a quiet welsh village?  Tomorrow I'll do a check on Fraserburgh to see if it lies near an RAF base.
It probably wouldn't even have to be near an RAF base.  In my younger years I spent a lot of time in the Northeast of Scotland.  The whole countryside is used for RAF low-level training.  You could be in the midst of nowhere and a couple, sometimes three or four, fighters would tear through a valley playing cat and mouse.  They would often fly so low I swear you could count the rivets.
A likely source could be:
http://www.raf.mod.uk/raflossiemouth/

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4256    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:


The fact that I'm not commenting isn't reflective of the thought and research I'm putting into this.  Not just these ones, the ETH in general.  It's on my mind a lot.  I'd like to see the Denbigh dude post the rest of his minutes of video about this.  He hasn't even responded to my request.  Boony (I believe) added a comment to the video on Youtube as well.

Nice one Synch.  It's good to see it being taken seriously because something is undoubtedly at play.  The three cases cannot be taken lightly.  I also think a good Strategy would be to see if there are any other similar sightings that show the same characteristics.   I'll make this a priority for this evening.  

Be back later.

Posted Image


#4257    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Lake Okeechobee Florida 2006

Here is what I believe is the same object again.  Filmed some years earlier than the other footage.

Interesting that at around 2:45 the object blinks out and a few seconds later an airliner makes a pass.  Did the UFO blink out because it was coming?

See what you think:



Posted Image

Posted Image


#4258    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Otway North Carolina - Sept 2012

Another candidate? At 3:15 on the following youtube video:


Best UFO Sightings Of September 2012, AFO


Posted Image

Posted Image


#4259    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Not related to the above sightings, but perhaps the most intriguing footage I have ever seen; so much so that one wonders if it may be a hoax.  Not sure what to think. No reference as to time or place.

4:34 on the following clip:


Best UFO Sightings November 2012 (Compilation)

Posted Image


#4260    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,269 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 16 November 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

Lake Okeechobee Florida 2006

Here is what I believe is the same object again.  Filmed some years earlier than the other footage.

Interesting that at around 2:45 the object blinks out and a few seconds later an airliner makes a pass.  Did the UFO blink out because it was coming?

See what you think:



Posted Image
That is interesting, I must admit. One of the comments claims to argue that it's actually New Zealand, and it was ripped off, but I couldn't possibly say. And wherever it came from, does that mean that it was Faked? if not, what might it be? If it actually is real, then the simple shouts of "Plane, retard" (as another of the comments says) wouldn't seem very likely. Why does it stay in the same spot for so long? It is interesting.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users