Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4036    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Not in our frame of reference at least.

This is the hinge point of it all really.  People say alien's; what alien's show me the proof.  I think it was Synch who made the point.  This picture is definitely Inca and not alien:

Posted Image

Everywhere you go in the UK you see dry stone walls or similar constructions.  You can trace this exact style of architecture very close to our time.

This however is different:

Posted Image

There is nothing remotely recognisable in this.  Nothing even remotely matches it over the last few thousand years to my knowledge.  It has no modern analogue whatsoever.  Not just huge blocks but small too:

Posted Image

'We' just do not do this.  We do other architecture.  Recognisable as Roman, Greek, Renaissance, take your pick.  But not these above.  

In this sense the above work is well and truly 'alien'.

The cap fits you see.

Unless they used too much coca leafs? Or some other substance which disort them their perception.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#4037    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

View Postquillius, on 02 January 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I do love backing an underdog.......and I must say, Zoser...you are certianly an underdog in this fight but I am glad to see you are still swinging  :santa:

All the very best to you and Mrs Quillius and all the little Quilliuses for the holidays mate. :D

Sadly, to start the year I have to strongly disagree on this point mate. This is exactly what is wrong with UFOlogy, and why it has so little respect. With this sort of tomfoolery being entertained, I am really nor sure it deserves any better until this sort of outright ridiculous nonsense is ousted for what it is. This is an embarrassment to the human race, and a selfish grab to try and rewrite history for a personal fantasy. I appreciate your approach to the UFO/ET subject very much, and you have my respect, but I must frown upon you advocating these bottom of the barrel tactics is and outright nonsense. I am guilty, and a little embarrassed in myself for entertaining this complete bunkum as much as I do, but to keep swinging blindly at nothing and using ignorance for gloves I find distasteful, and not worthy of praise. If only we had more Quilliuses in the world.
This is not an underdog. Skyeagle was an underdog, and I find these weak facsimiles pale significantly by comparison, mainly due to the fact that Skyeagle could illicit respect. Such is simply not the case with this tomfoolery. I find Harte's approach to this rubbish the most appropriate. This very low level of debate is certainly a main reason for my own lack of participation, I felt this forum was well above this childish nonsense, but it would seem I am wrong. Sorry to say I do not think I will be around much in 2013. This subject has hit a new low in this thread IMHO. I do not find repetitive questions that have been answered as persistence to be admired, but incurable ignorance to be pitied.

How I miss the intellectual debates on Ed Mitchell, The Apollo Missions, and even old Joe. Mate, you set the bar to high for this level of ridiculous musing. It's very hard to drop back down to this level and maintain a level of sensibility.

Ahh, those were the days. Digging into archives, deep speculation based on actual happenings, uncovering paper trails, documents. And all we have left is pondering how man managed to pile some rocks together. How did the level drop so fast and so far?
I hope someone picks up your torch mate, and lets the stupid of Tsoukalos slide back into the deep depths of deliberate ignorance. Two in the thread ask the same question no matter how many times the answer is provided. As long  as their brains remain unable to understand, they feel the evidence is negated, and I really cannot understand admiring that at all. It is to be pitied if anything.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4038    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Not typical at all.  Suggesting that the Inca found these stones strewn around and tried to do something with them.  They were either abandoned by the original (unknown) builders, or were the result of some catastrophe.

Not typical of megalithic architecture in Peru to find perfectly finished blocks on rubble.

Date unknown.
Its all just more of a mystery the, cause that ramp looks like a recent construction to demonstrate how it was done.  I doubt thats even hundreds of years old.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4039    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,444 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

View Postthe L, on 03 January 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Unless they used too much coca leafs? Or some other substance which disort them their perception.
Maybe they had that old "only God is perfect" mindset tht pervaded European thought and art for so long - you know the one, the intentionally making a mistake etc thst sort of thng, so for the builders no two blocks could be the same because only the gods were capable of perfection.

#4040    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

View Postkampz, on 03 January 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I don't know if something resembling an Alien, Advanced Human or manifestation of their God was at the site of Puma Punku at one time which could of been at the very beginning of construction. Locals will say Gods are involved with Puma Punka that's not relevant to praying.

The Greeks built houses for Gods.

Do you expect Thor, Zeus or Aphrodite to appear any time soon?

And the Pantheon is still more impressive. So it the Colosseum. Larger, older, more detailed, and construction methods that seem beyond their years. But do you know why the AA people do not consider those sites and leave them out of the series and their evaluations?

We have clear records of man doing them. It would have been hilarious if the records had been lost until very recent times, something like the recent discoveries at Herculaneum. I have little doubt Giorgio would have egg on his face had that been the case.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4041    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

ITs all in the way you Look at it then Right? Hum ? That sounds like an Oxymoron !

This is a Work in Progress!

#4042    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

I have a question, is there any evidence of these megalithic stones actually being softened other than their appearance?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4043    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,614 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postnopeda, on 03 January 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

There is question about what the glyphs are. Just because you have faith in a possibility doesn't mean there aren't others, or even that your favorite one is correct. Were you unaware of that? :unsure: Emoticons are always good fun :) ...well :huh: I guess not "always"... But what is? Absence of emoticons? :lol: Nah... :no:
Mine is no "possibility" or mere interpretation, as you have been shown several times.

It is a translation.  Those are words, not pictures.  You've been shown the glyphs and what they mean - several of them individually and in other contexts.

Of course, unless you've suddenly subscribed to a logical thought process heretofore unseen on your part, you will decide not to "understand" the truth of this matter.

Which is fine.  I can't cure all ignorance.  Especially the kind that you have - where you want to remain in that blissful state.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4044    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,444 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 January 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

I have a question, is there any evidence of these megalithic stones actually being softened other than their appearance?
there have been some reports, mostly second or third hand, of rock softeing - they're peppered thoruugh this thread.

#4045    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,614 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

View Postthe L, on 03 January 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

I found something which is on my mind till moment I stumble upon.

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written: Strong and durable must the body of the Vihmana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives.

Anyway I search for English tranlation of Samarangana Sutradhara and I couldnt find it. I realy start to think that we talk about suppressed knowledge.
If those two are true.

You can cut the fake drama, we've already found several sites where you can buy that book.  Here's one for you: http://www.exoticind...volumes-IDJ479/

You shouldn't be surprised to learn that this has come up a time or two around here.  Here's a thread that may interest you: http://www.unexplain...opic=85816&st=0

It came up in there, among several other threads, IIRC.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4046    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 04 January 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

ITs all in the way you Look at it then Right? Hum ? That sounds like an Oxymoron !

All the best for the New Year D, and please do extend my best wishes to the entire family!! Hopefully this will be a good year!

As long as we look straight at it, hopefully we will see something! I hope these clouds of ignorance dissipate sometime soon and we might be able to pick up the pace.

Any species that can provide smokers such as I have heard about must surely be considered an advanced species. Culinary delights are art, and art is a sign of intelligence. :D

#4047    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 January 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

All the best Mate!! Hope the New Year Brings you and you family all you have hopes for.

Today we use cement and steel. Diamond saws to cut rock and tools one could not begin to imagine, so if such a thing could be achieved, why would an intelligent species go the hard way about constructing something like softening rock, when abundant resources were at hand to create extremely hard concrete? That kinda refutes "intelligence" and a knowledge of the periodic table. I imagine such would be rather important to space travel though.

As far as I can tell, the main rebuttal seems to be "I don't get it so it must be wrong"

#4048    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 January 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

All the best Mate!! Hope the New Year Brings you and you family all you have hopes for.

Today we use cement and steel. Diamond saws to cut rock and tools one could not begin to imagine, so if such a thing could be achieved, why would an intelligent species go the hard way about constructing something like softening rock, when abundant resources were at hand to create extremely hard concrete? That kinda refutes "intelligence" and a knowledge of the periodic table. I imagine such would be rather important to space travel though.

As far as I can tell, the main rebuttal seems to be "I don't get it so it must be wrong"

Hey psyche, I hope your hiatus was enjoyable and I wish you and yours a good year to come. :tu:

I agree, the whole softening and stacking rocks seems a bit absurd for a supposed technologically advanced alien civilization.

My question was more to the point of can we know that these rocks were indeed 'softened' or were they shaped by other means via weathering or some such? Just because they 'look softened' doesn't mean they actually were. I am fully prepared to accept that they were softened in some manner if convincing evidence (except for more pics/vids) is forthcoming.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4049    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 January 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Hey psyche, I hope your hiatus was enjoyable and I wish you and yours a good year to come. :tu:

I agree, the whole softening and stacking rocks seems a bit absurd for a supposed technologically advanced alien civilization.

My question was more to the point of can we know that these rocks were indeed 'softened' or were they shaped by other means via weathering or some such? Just because they 'look softened' doesn't mean they actually were. I am fully prepared to accept that they were softened in some manner if convincing evidence (except for more pics/vids) is forthcoming.

I do not think the impressions are at all any indications of softening. I would expect we would see some quite amazing shapes if that were the case, moulded statues and the like, but restricting the ideal to building blocks makes the AA'ers jobs a bit easier.

I have seen the strange natural impressions such as bmk posted myself first hand. There is a place north of me, just north of Rockhampton I stopped at some years ago, it has depressions from the ones shown, which are obviously weathered as well, right thorough to monster sized ones you could swim in.

Dimpled rock

Posted Image

Mystery craters.

Posted Image

I think like usual, AA'ers have gone of the deep end based on imagination.

Edited by psyche101, 04 January 2013 - 04:55 AM.

#4050    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 January 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

It sure wouldnt be the first time.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins