Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Cryptid Will Be Found To Be Real...

mr_halo

over the years many animals have been reported and dismissed, but here are some animals that were thought to not exist, but have been discovered to actually exist...

cool.gif

so theres always hope that theres other animals out there to find....

post-8538-1098365765.gif

post-8538-1098365785.gif

post-8538-1098365872.gif

post-8538-1098365892.gif

post-8538-1098365913.gif

post-8538-1098365930.gif

post-8538-1098365969.gif

post-8538-1098365982.gif

post-8538-1098365997.gif

post-8538-1098366033.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• Mysteryman

• TheCrow

• Deimos

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Cryptid like a general term for 'mysterious' animals or a specific term for something?

In any case most likely some sort of sea based animal such as Nessie or Giant Octopus, Megalodon... that sort of thing.

Maybe Bigfoot too.

Is Cryptid like a general term for 'mysterious' animals or a specific term for something?

Maybe Bigfoot too.

318833[/snapback]

A crpytid is an animal unrecognized by science. And to answer the question, I hope that they will ALL one day be found, but most likely the only one to be proven will probably be Bigfoot. There is so much physical evidence to support it's existence. I think it will be too hard to prove the existence of Nessie unless a body washes up. But, unknown bodies wash up all the time. I would love to come across one of these dead sea creatures. I truly hope that the existence of a major cryptid like Bigfoot can be proven, because I want to see it for myself, and I want to see how all the skeptics will react.

Edited by Monster Hunter X

yeah i think bigfoot has a high chance of being discovered to be a real animal...

cool.gif

The sea serpent will be discovered first... grin2.gif

319061[/snapback]

i think the oarfish might account for many sea serpent stories...

cool.gif

I dont remember which debate it was, but the quotes beneath the pictures of the debate ended up saying that Bigfoot was proven not to be real. Also there are pictures in this site that show that a human could be the same size of bigfoot (costume). But if there really is a bigfoot out there, I would love to see it and I would think it would be the first to be caught since there are many pictures of it and it sometimes romes around where people could visualize it.

I honestly believe that Loch Ness, which I have been interested in for a while, is just created by some sort of animal in the ocean. Also, logs have been seen on the Lake and some people believe that it was the stick that caused all these sightings. It could also be the waves performing optical illusions since the lake is known to have many waves.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch seems to be a popular choice, does anyone believe that the yeti is likely to be real aswell?

cool.gif

Sorry, I don't know what a yeti is?

EL CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Bigfoot, is most ;likely to be proven to exsist. I dont know what is taking science so long to accept it.

EL CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Bigfoot, is most ;likely to be proven to exsist. I dont know what is taking science so long to accept it.

321458[/snapback]

well its probably to do with the fact that ones never been caught or found dead and there isn't really that much evidence...

cool.gif

Thankyou. Never realized how many names there could be for one big hairy monster.

Thankyou. Never realized how many names there could be for one big hairy monster.

322937[/snapback]

different names allover the world so i'm told...

cool.gif

Yeah, I dont remember who told me it, but on this site, someone told me, I think Canadian, that in Alabama, their called "Boogers"

Yeah, I dont remember who told me it, but on this site, someone told me, I think Canadian, that in Alabama, their called "Boogers"

323235[/snapback]

yeah justin said in another topic

cool.gif

Yeah, how do you come up with a name like that!

grin2.gif Have to mention that - one of the most funniest mystery jokes.

well theres the boogie man, who a scary monster type thing, so the full version of boogie is booger, so you go from there...

anyway i don't know what i'm on about now rolleyes.gif

cool.gif

I would say... most likely Bigfoot. I don't know why people are scared of Bigfoot... maybe because on t.v. shows they put up freaky music whenever Bigfoot comes up. Bigfoot is just an animal, why be scared of it?

I don't think you will find any animal the size of Bigfoot in the north american forests that has not been seen befor. In the south American rain forests on the other hand there could be many large and odd animals not found yet. I remember hearing how a scientist went down the amazon river in a boat and recorded 200 new species. Perhaps the stories that the natives tell of 60ft andacondas are real.