Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

black eyed kids

stargazer123

Anyone ever heard this one? I'm sure you have. Supposedly these kids whose eyes are completely black try to get people to give them a ride or let them in their house. :w00t:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstor...vember04_30.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Eyed_Kids

This is real cute, I'm going to sleep really good tonight.... :blink:

there is a pretty good topic here:

BEK1

or here:

BEK2

next time try the search function

Yeah I did that but it kept telling me it wasn't found. Oh well I'm sure every topic in the world has been on here at one time or another. At least other people will have a chance to respond that didn't before....

• Like 1

I think that story is pretty freaking. I think it would have scared the begeezies out of me!!! :o:w00t:

I think that story is pretty freaking. I think it would have scared the begeezies out of me!!! :o:w00t:

Knock knock....let us in we want to show you our eyes. :w00t::no:

• Like 1

Man, I think I would pee in my pants if someone like that knocked on my door. You are going to give me nightmares!! And I am home ALONE :w00t: all day! Now I'm going to have to hide in the closet until my husband gets home. :no:

Man, I think I would pee in my pants if someone like that knocked on my door. You are going to give me nightmares!! And I am home ALONE :w00t: all day! Now I'm going to have to hide in the closet until my husband gets home. :no:

I'm sure I could dread up some urban legends about the closet as well. :devil:

I'm sure I could dread up some urban legends about the closet as well. :devil:

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE!!! Hey isn't there a legend about a snake in the sewer system as well??

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE!!! Hey isn't there a legend about a snake in the sewer system as well??

Not that I know of but there is a legend about alligators in the sewer. :cry:

Just keep the lights on....they don't want to go into the light....I learned that from that movie poltergest. :D

• Like 1

Not that I know of but there is a legend about alligators in the sewer. :cry:

Just keep the lights on....they don't want to go into the light....I learned that from that movie poltergest. :D

Thanks, my friend. And yes, I remember, it was alligators.

Let me ask you, what do you think these "black-eyed kids want"??? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Well, I guess the moral of the story is...never let creepy children in your house...or vehicle.

Hey I was wondering about this (thanks Star for the nightmares! jj) don't they have contacts that would make their eyes that way? I mean is it their entire eye, or just the colored part? :unsure2:

According to all of the articles, it is the whole eye, not just the colored part...

According to all of the articles, it is the whole eye, not just the colored part...

Okay guys, that is creepier that what I thought, and I was freaked out just the colored part!! :w00t:

So you know what we need to do now....

*cowers in terror*

I don't understand, how many sightings have there been and in what part of the country?

Hey I was wondering about this (thanks Star for the nightmares! jj) don't they have contacts that would make their eyes that way? I mean is it their entire eye, or just the colored part? :unsure2:

Which night mares? The black eyes or the alligator in the toilet? :rofl:

:no: that some creepy shizzle man, i have really no explanation AT ALL

:no: that some creepy shizzle man, i have really no explanation AT ALL

I'm there with you. :tu: I know a woman who swears to God she saw someone like this but the person was an adult. She said he kept staring at her and than took off his sunglasses in a crowded place and both his eyes were entirely black. :w00t:

definately creepy shizzle if it was perhaps the truth.

*thinks it sounds cool*

*realizes i am home alone*

*gets freaked out*

*pees pants*

*gets new pants*

*posts*

wow, i have never heard of this one. what could they be? I have never heard of ghost or alien sittings like this maybe it is something else......

thats creepy. What if its your human instrincts warning you that they are there to harm you rather than them actually having a black eye?

Well if someone with a black eye knocks at my door I 'll watch out