Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Alien Tv program

Ancient_alien

Hello everyone, I am doing some research about Ancient aliens. I really love this topic. I know many of you watching this series continuesly. But i just started to watch this, but there is already 43episodes finish. I really don't have enough time to watch every episode from starting, i have few people who is watching some of the episode for me. I want someone from this forum to watch couple of the episode for me and take some notes in each episode. i will discuss about this in detail, those who really enjoy Ancient alien program or continuesly watching that, please let me know if u are interest writing few things about it, we will discuss about this in detail. looking for some people, urgent.

We are looking at cave paintings and other ancient pictures of UFOs and ETs (?) in the EARLIEST UFO SIGHTINGS thread, here at this forum. Check it out.

Oh, and welcome to UM.

Edited by DBunker

We are looking at cave paintings and other ancient pictures of UFOs and ETs (?) in the EARLIEST UFO SIGHTINGS thread, here at this forum. Check it out.

Oh, and welcome to UM.

Oh, and welcome to UM.

your answer dont have any relation with what i am looking for, sorry

Let me get this straight...

You just started watching Ancient Aliens and you really like the show... but you don't have enough time to watch all of them, so you think that having someone else watch them for you will help you get through the series more quickly?

Yep, it requires just this kind of logic to buy into Ancient Aliens crap in the first place. :blink:

But welcome to UM, I do hope that you enjoy your stay. :D

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I am doing some research about Ancient aliens. I really love this topic. I know many of you watching this series continuesly. But i just started to watch this, but there is already 43episodes finish. I really don't have enough time to watch every episode from starting, i have few people who is watching some of the episode for me. I want someone from this forum to watch couple of the episode for me and take some notes in each episode. i will discuss about this in detail, those who really enjoy Ancient alien program or continuesly watching that, please let me know if u are interest writing few things about it, we will discuss about this in detail. looking for some people, urgent.

What kind of a researcher are you ??!! Obviously not a good one.

The best way to research the show.....is to watch the show. Simple. You took the time to create an account here, yet you don't have the time to watch 2 episodes !? Give us a break.

Watch an episode on Youtube and judge for yourself. What you're doing here is asking somebody to do your homeworks for you. tsk tsk

You said you are interested in the topic of ancient aliens, and they directed you to a thread where they are examining ancient drawings/pictures of possible UFO/aliens. How is that not related? Because it's not on TV?

• Like 2

What kind of a researcher are you ??!! Obviously not a good one.

The best way to research the show.....is to watch the show. Simple. You took the time to create an account here, yet you don't have the time to watch 2 episodes !? Give us a break.

Watch an episode on Youtube and judge for yourself. What you're doing here is asking somebody to do your homeworks for you. tsk tsk

Can you blame him? A human being can only take so much Giorgio Tsoukalos.

• Like 5

Damn. I agree with you.

My bad, asking for somebody else to watch that freak show was a good call. :w00t:

So what exactly are you looking for!?

Very good call :D

Isn't it obvious?

im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Whenever I see a picture of that guy I just ask myself, why?!

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 3

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Very good call :D

Cheers,

Badeskov

HAHHAHAHAHHA

Cheers,

Badeskov

Aliens, apparently.

I used to watch it once in a while, although I think they went off the deep end long ago. And I quite open to the possibility of ancient aliens making contact with earth or the idea that there may have been more advanced civilizations here in the distant past, based on some of the ruins I've seen in Central and South America.

I am of the opinion that "they" might have been here for a very long time, but this show carries the idea to an extreme.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

thankx for answering my question, i am doing research about ancient alien, but now my focus is only the ancient alien program in history channel. what i want is if u are someone who watch ancient alien program and u like their ideas then i want you work for me. I am taking notes of each episode, there is already 43episode finish. it will take me so long to watch all the episodes from starting, i don't have that much free time. so i want hire some people to take notes for me. i will send u link for few episode, can u watch some of the episode and write notes about it, 1st u need to write what is main topic and sub topic they are talking about, and 2nd the proof they showing to support their view point, 3rd u need to write about what is each of their view on the specific topic.i am willing to pay u a fees that i can afford, let me know if u have interest to do this..

sorry if my english is not so good, its not my native language. hope people here can understand

Edited by Ancient_alien

You're going to pay people to watch Ancient Aliens?

Forgive me for calling BS on this. If anyone here is interested in taking up his offer, please be wise enough to not give him personal financial information about yourself.

I won't divulge the content, but Ancient_alien sent me a PM after the above post. In my opinion, this is a scam.

Do not give this person your financial information.

I am doing serious research about this, for those who not interest, don't simply come and post here, i am new member here, but people here treating me bad. i am not sure why, because my english bad. but i dont see any wrong calling people to help my research and i am willing to pay them too. those who not interest please simple dont come and post here.

Nobody is treating you bad Ancient_alien. Please, by all means, post your opinions about the Ancient Aliens series. Post your thoughts about it. Post your evidence and findings.

If you want to pay people, that's great. I hope that you are genuine. Pay people as much as you think you need to. Just do so without asking them for any financial information about themselves and all is good.

Can you blame me for warning people of possible danger though? Would you want to be taken by a scam artist?

no body could pay me enough to watch this show.. I'd rather sit thought a glee and twilight marathon

guys i dont want people opinion about this program, i know many dont like, but there are alot of people like this program too, dont forget that, if u not one of them then dont simply come and post here. i want people take me notes about some episode, i will send u links for the episodes, watch and take notes for me. and i will pay u for that. if u are interest then let me know. we can talk in detail about this. i pay via paypal. the whole world know its a secure payment method.

if u think even paypal payment is a scam, please dont post in this thread. i am genuinely looking for someone who can watch few episode for me and take the notes that i am looking for. thank you

Alright, I'll watch the episodes and take the notes you want. Give me the details of what you are looking for, how payments will be processed, how much payment is involved, and any other requirements. If I have a legitimate experience with you I'll report back publicly that my suggested precaution was overly zealous.

Deal?

guys i dont want people opinion about this program, i know many dont like, but there are alot of people like this program too, dont forget that, if u not one of them then dont simply come and post here. i want people take me notes about some episode, i will send u links for the episodes, watch and take notes for me. and i will pay u for that. if u are interest then let me know. we can talk in detail about this. i pay via paypal. the whole world know its a secure payment method.

if u think even paypal payment is a scam, please dont post in this thread. i am genuinely looking for someone who can watch few episode for me and take the notes that i am looking for. thank you

If you do not want opinions, by all means of respect, why do you ask this on a discussion board? You are bound to get opinions.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It's fairly clear from the original post that he is attempting to hatch a scam here. "I can't get to all episodes myself! Let me pay you to watch them for me!!" lol

Alright, I'll watch the episodes and take the notes you want. Give me the details of what you are looking for, how payments will be processed, how much payment is involved, and any other requirements. If I have a legitimate experience with you I'll report back publicly that my suggested precaution was overly zealous.

Deal?

thankx Badeskov. i will tell you in detail what i am looking for from you :) we will discuss about this in detail until we both have a mutual understanding between us. i never hired anyone to do such help, so by communicating with u more and more i can explain you well, thank you for willing to help me. i already send u PM about the details, if u dont understand anything let me know.