Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

More Obama aides knew of IRS audit

obama irs

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,068 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostKowalski, on 28 May 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

:tu: Thank you for that.
He worked three jobs to support his family and pay for his OWN education. He didn't have mommy and daddy pay it for him. (And his parents wouldn't have paid it anyway. His dad died when he was very young and his mom remarried, and his step dad sent him away to live with several different aunts. So he had no one to depend on but himself) Nor did the government pay for his education or for his family to eat either. He ended up working as one of the TOP engineers in the NASA program during the 60s and early 70s. So all that hard work and dedication paid off.

yes yes yes. It's GD respectable. It's wonderful. It kept him off the government dole. It's everything you're saying and then some.

And not. Because you can't seem see why HAVING to work three jobs to make ends meet is not ok. It's ridiculous.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#62    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,435 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

View Postninjadude, on 29 May 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

yes yes yes. It's GD respectable. It's wonderful. It kept him off the government dole. It's everything you're saying and then some.

And not. Because you can't seem see why HAVING to work three jobs to make ends meet is not ok. It's ridiculous.

You couldn't make ninja up. no one would believe you.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#63    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

View Postninjadude, on 29 May 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

No, it is better for someone to have thework two or three jobs to pay their taxes.  This is why mom has to go to work and not be home taking care of the children.  The most important job on the planet.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#64    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostMerc14, on 29 May 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

You couldn't make ninja up. no one would believe you.

LOL :)

#65    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Fox news just interviewed a guy who got one of these letters this month of may.  So they are still doing it.  Obama ha admitted to haveing an enemies list.  Can you enemy of the state.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#66    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,435 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postdanielost, on 29 May 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Fox news just interviewed a guy who got one of these letters this month of may.  So they are still doing it.  Obama ha admitted to haveing an enemies list.  Can you enemy of the state.
They really are shameless and completely unafraid of congress.  Holder neds to be removed from office and then we may be able to get at these criminals.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#67    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostMerc14, on 29 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

They really are shameless and completely unafraid of congress.  Holder neds to be removed from office and then we may be able to get at these criminals.

Holder's history goes all the way back to Waco, where he covered Janet Reno's butt. :no:
And let's not forget Fast and the Furious....Why is he STILL in office? His hero is Janet Reno. Doesn't that scare anyone? Scares me.

#68    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,435 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostKowalski, on 29 May 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Holder's history goes all the way back to Waco, where he covered Janet Reno's butt. :no:
And let's not forget Fast and the Furious....Why is he STILL in office? His hero is Janet Reno. Doesn't that scare anyone? Scares me.

He is still in office because he knows all the details of every dirty deed this administration is covering up and he protects Obama.

Also tagged with obama, irs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users