Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New to this site and Heartbroken

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Lady Elena

Lady Elena

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

awww...Zowie!!! i lost mine too!!! Except i know where i put it, the question is where is it and who touched it? Besides my children and maybe a niece coming to my house, my gut feeling is that its still some where.....My heart is utterly broken as its something so big and heavy that i know it cant be lost for long. I hope. I wish.

Im sending any good energy i have left towards your way.....Someone told me to pray to St. Anthony.

Maybe we should give it a try.

#17    zowie

zowie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• "It's well we cannot hear the screams we make in other people's dreams." ~ Edward Gorey

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'm so sorry you lost yours too! I know just how you feel and it sucks :(  *hugs*   I didn't put mine anywhere... last time I saw it it was on my finger! *sigh* Well, I will hope for you as well and maybe we'll get lucky and they'll turn up. I guess a prayer or two couldn't hurt lol.

#18    Lady Elena

Lady Elena

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Postzowie, on 03 October 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

I'm so sorry you lost yours too! I know just how you feel and it sucks :(  *hugs*   I didn't put mine anywhere... last time I saw it it was on my finger! *sigh* Well, I will hope for you as well and maybe we'll get lucky and they'll turn up. I guess a prayer or two couldn't hurt lol.

one of my friends who is a psychic and medium is going to use her pendulum tonight to see if she can locate it. I turned my house upside down too many times. Im probably missing somewhere....

prayers never hurt. ;)

#19    zowie

zowie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• "It's well we cannot hear the screams we make in other people's dreams." ~ Edward Gorey

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Oh wow! I'm so excited for you!!! I will keep my fingers and everything else crossable crossed! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users