Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sex Pheromones

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:25 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 16 January 2010 - 04:19 AM, said:

Silver

shes obviously crazy  :P

Crap thats not good, but I might risk it anyway. I think I'll have a shower first though then put on the fake smell, you know like shampoo and pit stick and damn I might even shave LOL

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#17    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:27 AM

WOW, really you might shave (feels honoured) who can refuse a fresh baby face! :P Angel soft! lol My nose is very sensative to 'perfumes' so if it was heavy..I'd be like crapp get away from me haha.

But now since you told me, I'd walk up to you and be like psh your trying those new phermones aren't you!

#18    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Location:~in your head,lol.....seriously though............."the driest continate on earth".......which is also comparable to a land mass on another planet!!!...........

• BLACK ADDER!!!.."let's get them when and where they are most vulnerable"...*WHACK*....."just my luck to get the one that was hard".... :D

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:47 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 16 January 2010 - 02:29 AM, said:

It's more than sex phermones, unforutnalty most science has only studied this, when infact it is a hhhuuuge variety of other scents that make people act towards a person a certain way. I believe there are hundreds if not thousands, millions of subcategory scents within each individual besides the 'sex' onees..something to think about. In fact I had the idea to do research on it when I was 15-16.

i get ya hun!!!!!.....exactly right.....there are many factors...........i was debating the molecular structure of molecules and why hot/warmer water will freeze faster than cold/cool water with my brother at that age........so yeah!!!!...i get  where your coming from :tu:

Edited by cluey, 16 January 2010 - 06:12 AM.

Believes all people have to admit to some level of neurosis!!!
will never let my mother cut my hair again!!!!
The feet you step on today!....might be attached to the legs of the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!
it is hard to sore high with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys!!!!

#19    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• 2,080 posts
  • Location:~in your head,lol.....seriously though............."the driest continate on earth".......which is also comparable to a land mass on another planet!!!...........

• BLACK ADDER!!!.."let's get them when and where they are most vulnerable"...*WHACK*....."just my luck to get the one that was hard".... :D

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:52 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 16 January 2010 - 04:19 AM, said:

Silver

shes obviously crazy  :P
:lol: ...i think the human race as a whole have to admit to all having some level of Neurosis is us :rofl:...cause the ones that don't/won't....are just plain ignorant :yes:

Edited by cluey, 16 January 2010 - 05:54 AM.

The feet you step on today!....might be attached to the legs of the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!

#20    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:29 AM

LOL.,. When my mans been workin and comes home all greasy, dirty and spicy.,..I melt.,. coz he's been working hard and all pumped. I know the washing machine is calling for his grubby clothes means he's gotta get his gear off to put em in the laundry! he,he :devil:  Thats plenty of incentive! lol Anything goes after a good scrub in the tub!   :tu:

Aftershave make's me dizzy, dizzy for luuurve!
:wub:

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#21    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• 2,080 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:27 AM

View PostxCrimsonx, on 16 January 2010 - 06:29 AM, said:

LOL.,. When my mans been workin and comes home all greasy, dirty and spicy.,..I melt.,. coz he's been working hard and all pumped. I know the washing machine is calling for his grubby clothes means he's gotta get his gear off to put em in the laundry! he,he :devil:  Thats plenty of incentive! lol Anything goes after a good scrub in the tub!   :tu:

oo...................*want's to be a fly on the wall*,hehehe...................love ya honey :wub:

#22    a vampire wears my boxers

a vampire wears my boxers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

• like empty prayers from a disentigrating throat

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

hhmmm. i may give this a try. maybe thats the reason for all the free love in the 60's. dirty smelly sexy hippies!

it looks like the upper hand, is on the other foot.

i guess they would say we could set this world ablaze

i have never tried to succeed at anything, therefore i have never failed.

#23    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

View Postcluey, on 16 January 2010 - 11:27 AM, said:

oo...................*want's to be a fly on the wall*,hehehe...................love ya honey :wub:

Nkaaaaaaw!  :blush: Thanks darls! :wub: Cheeky. :P

Ya know its a whole lot of contributing factors, the tone and depth of a mans voice the way he presents himself along side his own personality.
Everyone has intuitive strings that branch out as soon as they meet someone. Tis beautiful that catches the eye from a distance and initially Its the eyes of the beholder that internally blushes with the concept of what their seeing. Secondly the received glance back is the trigger to the temptation to look again.

Then theres the mood, ones environment, one needs to be comfortable in their surroundings, and if their not, they really need to just let their hair down and be themselves.
Smell, smell is the most primitive of sences. Perfume is worn for the love of the smell, this choice is generally a reflection of a persons aura you could say.
Personal space, the chase if you will, is a boundry of sorts, lean to far forward when chatting and your  a stalker, place a distance with respected gesture and if interesting the resistance to touch creates  a magnet!   KAPOW!!!
:innocent:

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#24    Alien Being

Alien Being

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

View Postwitchfinder general, on 16 January 2010 - 11:46 AM, said:

hhmmm. i may give this a try. maybe thats the reason for all the free love in the 60's. dirty smelly sexy hippies!

Lol

I (a man) will shortly be trying to purchase female sex pheromones to wear at work to see if I get promoted. I will however be watching my back when I take trips to the toilet. lol.

Edited by Alien Being, 16 January 2010 - 12:53 PM.

#25    Alien Being

Alien Being

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

View PostxCrimsonx, on 16 January 2010 - 06:29 AM, said:

Similar for me.

If I find an attractive woman at the gym and shes been working up a sweat I'm in love and lust instantly. Unlike some scientists claims that we might not be able to detect pheromones I know for a fact with me it is the smell of fresh sweat and I like it with many women.

Also I think its why your girlfriends like wearing your jumpers.

Edited by Alien Being, 16 January 2010 - 01:07 PM.

#26    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:06 PM

Note that human pheromones have not bin shown to exist.

However some study has bin done on the effects of human sweat, such a woman adjusting her menstral cycle when exposed to sweat from a males armpit, however none of it is conclusive and most studies done are heavily criticized.

I believe they do exist though in some fashion but have bin repressed a bit do to our evolution.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#27    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

I disagree they are not repressed whatsoever, not the 'pheremones' themselves rather peoples cognitive awareness has been.

#28    Alien Being

Alien Being

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 17 January 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

I disagree they are not repressed whatsoever, not the 'pheremones' themselves rather peoples cognitive awareness has been.

I agree they are fully active.

#29    PsiSeeker

PsiSeeker

Omerta

• 1,542 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Note that the masking of his smell was important.  :)  Personally I have never found a female particularly turned on after 30minutes of heavy activity resulting in serious nasty BO. ;)

An illusion is an illusion.  The key difference between the two is that one is limited by time and the other by perception.

#30    Alien Being

Alien Being

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostPsiSeeker, on 19 January 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

Note that the masking of his smell was important.  :)  Personally I have never found a female particularly turned on after 30minutes of heavy activity resulting in serious nasty BO. ;)

I dont think its as important as you think.

Some women will hate your sweaty smell some will like it. To some your sweat will actually smell good as in better than aftershave.

Edited by Alien Being, 19 January 2010 - 05:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users