Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

For the theorists: Why did the world not end?

21/12/12 doomsday 21 12 2012

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

My son was in the bathroom tacking a crap when the not end of the world happened. It least  one turd got wiped off the globe.

#17    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

My son was in the bathroom tacking a crap when the not end of the world happened. It least  one turd got wiped off the globe.
Alas, one turd down your toilet is another to be processed. We can only hope that they are all jettisoned with the new and functionial North Korean rockets. (Kim Jong-un, if you're reading this, I love you long time!)

Posted Image

#18    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hey guys I'm still after answers from some who believe that something should have/is still going to happen?

Posted Image

#19    HansBolman

HansBolman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hi,

wait until the end of today, due to bi-circular transmagnentation, over the past millenia our days have shortened meaning the original 21st dec 2012 11:12am will come a little later this year.

Warm regards,

HansBolman

#20    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostHansBolman, on 21 December 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

Hi,

wait until the end of today, due to bi-circular transmagnentation, over the past millenia our days have shortened meaning the original 21st dec 2012 11:12am will come a little later this year.

Warm regards,

HansBolman
Haha okay, but what if it's already 01:33AM here on the 22/11/2012?

Posted Image

#21    HansBolman

HansBolman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Well obviously we are going by the Mayan timezone not Oz timezone :st

#22    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Haha okay, but what if it's already 01:33AM here on the 22/11/2012?
Believers don't quite get the concept of time zones.

Surprised? ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#23    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Ok. I was going to earlier but saw the kidding so i left it out.

The galactic equinox is a multi year event. No one knows how long it will take to traverse this plane or where its apex is. I believe we just saw the Mayans best prediction at this apex. our actual the solar system will be in the flux zone of the gravitational pull from our galaxies central black hole. It has been for the several past years and could be for many years to come.

The carrot on the stick in this is there are other objects that may be getting effected by this same central pull that may go through our solar system on there on effected orbits. You can add the Legend of Nibiru here. But scientists have made claims that increased objects such as asteroids and comets are a distinct possibility in this zone. Solar activity can be effected by this as well.

There could me stellar phenomenon in this region (magnetic,gravitary, unkowns) that we will not see by the naked eye. So yeah. Think of it as a Doomsday prophecy that goes on for years. But likely we will only see the sun have some changes, a few objects drifting through the solar system that are not originally from here, and continued weather issues and as we continue to increase our carbon footprint we could leave this what would have just been a few bad storm seasons into a mini ice. or general ice age.

#24    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

View PostHansBolman, on 21 December 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Well obviously we are going by the Mayan timezone not Oz timezone :st
Yes, and we here in the magical land of Oz were meant to meet our crocodile wrestling end at 22:11PM AEST yesterday, 3 hours and 32 minutes ago.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Timonthy, 21 December 2012 - 02:45 PM.

Posted Image

#25    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,191 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 21 December 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Alas, one turd down your toilet is another to be processed. We can only hope that they are all jettisoned with the new and functionial North Korean rockets. (Kim Jong-un, if you're reading this, I love you long time!)

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#26    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Is it time for Gangnam Style  

#27    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

Is it time for Gangnam Style  
I wonder how much money NK spent to research and produce a globally popular dance song. Maybe they've been using the nuke tests to distract us from their real agenda all this time...

Posted Image

#28    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,191 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Ok. I was going to earlier but saw the kidding so i left it out.

The galactic equinox is a multi year event. No one knows how long it will take to traverse this plane or where its apex is. I believe we just saw the Mayans best prediction at this apex. our actual the solar system will be in the flux zone of the gravitational pull from our galaxies central black hole. It has been for the several past years and could be for many years to come.

The carrot on the stick in this is there are other objects that may be getting effected by this same central pull that may go through our solar system on there on effected orbits. You can add the Legend of Nibiru here. But scientists have made claims that increased objects such as asteroids and comets are a distinct possibility in this zone. Solar activity can be effected by this as well.

There could me stellar phenomenon in this region (magnetic,gravitary, unkowns) that we will not see by the naked eye. So yeah. Think of it as a Doomsday prophecy that goes on for years. But likely we will only see the sun have some changes, a few objects drifting through the solar system that are not originally from here, and continued weather issues and as we continue to increase our carbon footprint we could leave this what would have just been a few bad storm seasons into a mini ice. or general ice age.

Do you realize that there isn't such a thing as a galactic equinox? And that from the Earth, the Sun appears to rise through the galactic equator (the imaginary circle that we assign to the center of the galaxy) twice a year. From the Sun, the Earth does the same thing, twice a year. The Moon sometimes does it 3 times a year.

The location of our solar system is some several dozen light years ABOVE the physical galactic plane and is still traveling further away from it. Even when it does pass again through the physical plane, there is no increase in gravity due to Sagittarius A*. It's gravitational force on Earth is one million times less than that of the Sun.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 21 December 2012 - 02:58 PM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#29    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

http://en.wikipedia....2012_phenomenon

Do your own reading. Its under precession

Edited by AsteroidX, 21 December 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#30    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,191 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

http://en.wikipedia....2012_phenomenon

twice

Do your own reading. Its under precession

Did you notice the part where I said it appears to pass through the galactic equator twice every year? That would be on the summer and winter solstices. The galactic equator is an IMAGINARY line that we assigned to the disk of the Milky Way, roughly in the center. The Sun is not actually lined up with it. It APPEARS to line up with it twice a year. Your source supports exactly what I said.

And there is still no such thing as a "galactic equinox".

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 21 December 2012 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users