Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

tr-3b astra

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#16    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

it's probably ours and it's probably top secret.
i wonder if it isn't a new type of helium craft - would explain the silence most witnesses describe.....

btw.... I've been away for several months... i thought by now you guys would have ferreted out some proof of ET!!!
Alas... these threads look even more boring/weird/pointless than when I left!!! I mean, I'm reeeeally struggling to find an interesting one!

*waves to the old-timers (regulars)*

#17    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,037 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

View PostCoffey, on 28 November 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

I think it's the same type of craft. The one I've seen matches all the descriptions that other people give.

I don't know what to think really about if it's ours or not though. I know the F117 and Blackbird where both seen before they where revealed fully. But spy planes are not really something bother with now, as Drones and Satellites fill that role and Satellites are everywhere. The last true spy plane we know of was the Blackbird.  Then we also have the B52, it's stealth but everyone knows about it. It's not kept secret. There is also the fact a lot of the sightings have been in built up areas like cities and motorways. So these things do bring a lot of questions about who owns the craft.
yes, that's what always seems illogical to me. The F-117 and A-12 (prototype of the Blackbird) were, this is the important bit, kept secret before they were revealed publically, meaning that they were flown from bases which the public couldn't get anywhere near (e.g. groom lake), and operated at high altitude and/or under cover of darkness, the whole point being that people wouldn't be able to see them. And when they were operating somewhere that they might possibly be seen, they used miminal lighting (since they made every effort to keep them away from airspace that was used by other traffic, they usually didn't use any lights at all). So it seems completely illogical to me to go out of their way to let people see them. And there's the question of how long these have supposedly been about; they're supposed to have been about since the late 80s, even, aren't they, but, despite ambling about over cities with lights on from time to time, they've still managed to keep the totally secret? That seems illiogical to me, captain. Looking at known secret aircraft projects (as it were), the A-12 flew for six years in total, (and the SR-71 overlapped it, so any sightings could be attributed to that) and the F-117's first flight was in 1981, and it achieved initial operating capability status in October 1983, and was "acknowledged" and revealed to the world in November 1988. The B-2 (not B-52, which is not exactly stealthy) was in fact announced puiblically before it actually flew.
So six or seven years seems feasible to keep something Secret, but 20+ years seems to be stretching things a bit.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

View Post747400, on 02 December 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

yes, that's what always seems illogical to me. The F-117 and A-12 (prototype of the Blackbird) were, this is the important bit, kept secret before they were revealed publically, meaning that they were flown from bases which the public couldn't get anywhere near (e.g. groom lake), and operated at high altitude and/or under cover of darkness, the whole point being that people wouldn't be able to see them. And when they were operating somewhere that they might possibly be seen, they used miminal lighting (since they made every effort to keep them away from airspace that was used by other traffic, they usually didn't use any lights at all). So it seems completely illogical to me to go out of their way to let people see them. And there's the question of how long these have supposedly been about; they're supposed to have been about since the late 80s, even, aren't they, but, despite ambling about over cities with lights on from time to time, they've still managed to keep the totally secret? That seems illiogical to me, captain. Looking at known secret aircraft projects (as it were), the A-12 flew for six years in total, (and the SR-71 overlapped it, so any sightings could be attributed to that) and the F-117's first flight was in 1981, and it achieved initial operating capability status in October 1983, and was "acknowledged" and revealed to the world in November 1988. The B-2 (not B-52, which is not exactly stealthy) was in fact announced puiblically before it actually flew.
So six or seven years seems feasible to keep something Secret, but 20+ years seems to be stretching things a bit.

Everything you said is accurate, so it is very weird.

My only theory of it being ours is that it's being used for civilian surveillance.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#19    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,606 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

i wonder if it isn't a new type of helium craft - would explain the silence most witnesses describe.....

I came across this info recently and I wouldn't be surprised if Big Black Deltas are often what people see...

http://www.ufocasebo...triangular.html

Lighter-than-air vehicles held all records for payload, distance, duration, and altitude within the first four decades of the 20th century - even with the advent of the airplane. In fact, save for rocket-powered research aircraft, like the X-15 and the space shuttle, all absolute altitude records are still held by high-altitude scientific balloons.

NIDS makes the case that Big Black Deltas, or BBDs, are U.S. Defense Department airships. They are so large they can carry massive payloads at low altitudes, cruising at speeds three to five times as fast as surface ships.

Among a range of NIDS observations, the group believes the BBDs are powered by electrokinetic/field drives, or airborne nuclear power units. These craft also fly at extreme altitudes, high above conventional aircraft and the pulsing of ground-based traffic control radar.

Elecrokinetic propulsion means that no propellers or jets are used. A hybrid lighter-than-air craft would rely on aerostatic, lift gas, like a balloon. No helicopter-like downwash would be produced. Except for a slight humming from high-voltage control equipment -- and in older BBD versions an occasional coronal discharge -- a Big Black Delta makes no noise

btw.... I've been away for several months... i thought by now you guys would have ferreted out some proof of ET!!!
Alas... these threads look even more boring/weird/pointless than when I left!!! I mean, I'm reeeeally struggling to find an interesting one!

lol......hiya Paxus..... :st

Posted Image

#20    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Because I'm deciding to feel to feel unlazy on this particular Sunday afternoon...
Here's a profile of the Megadeth song "Hangar 18" on Wikipedia...

Hangar 18 is a song by American heavy metal band Megadeth from the 1990 album "Rust in Peace".UFO conspiracy theories,or possibly Hangar 18,the 1980 film based on those theories, inspired drummer Nick  Merza to write the lyrics. Shortly thereafter Dave Mustaine composed the music. Hangar 18 is located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton,Ohio, and it is speculated that an alien spacecraft was brought there from Roswell in 1947.The song reached number 25 on the Irish singles chart,also reached number 26 on the UK singles chart.
A sequel to this song called "Return to Hangar" was included on Megadeth's ninth album "The World Needs A Hero". It tells the fictional story of the life-forms said to be contained in Hangar 18 coming back to life and killing those inside the building before escaping.
Hangar 18 was nominated for Best Metal Performance at the 1992 Grammy Awards.

Maybe the band was targeted because of the sequel...
Just taking care of unfinished business..

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#21    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hi bee!!! :)

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I remember reading something similar a few years ago.

#22    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,037 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postbee, on 02 December 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

I came across this info recently and I wouldn't be surprised if Big Black Deltas are often what people see...

http://www.ufocasebo...triangular.html

lol......hiya Paxus..... :st

So where do they operate them from? What kind of performance do they have? If they're apparently so ubiquitous, why has no information about them (not just supposition), or even a reasonable picture (that wasn't taken in Belgium) come to light?
I'm afraid that "secret Aircraft" seems a bit of a cop out answer to me, I'm afraid.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#23    thewonderman

thewonderman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

I seen the same thing in China, so either US, UK and China all own one of these or its not ours simple really... there is nothing mythical about it, its really out there but what is it... 21st Dec maybe we will find out LOL

For something to be created there must have been a Creator

#24    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

I saw it outside Thetford in '93. It is not manmade. I have experiences from childhood and can sense them.

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#25    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

I was raised military brat. My dad had to keep quiet about UFO sightings. He was a radar tech and he knows they are real.

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#26    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

The triangles can hover quite low. It stayed close to car I was in. They can take off at phenomenal speeds.

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#27    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

WB PAX. We were hoping you were out finding the truth for us!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#28    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

747400 - Howdy! Why is 'secret aircraft' so hard to believe?? Before the Blackbird was known, it was secret. It had been flying for years before WE knew about it!

Mentalcase - Thank you! Well, yes, as so far as I've been watching the skies..... But I've seen nothing un-explainable....

#29    Bildr

Bildr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

• “Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” -Carl Gustav Jung

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

Personaly i would doubt to be a ''helium craft'' since we are likely to run out of helium on earth around 2030.

Posted Image

#30    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,037 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

747400 - Howdy! Why is 'secret aircraft' so hard to believe?? Before the Blackbird was known, it was secret. It had been flying for years before WE knew about it!

yes, as i said, the F-117 had for about six or seven years; the A-12 for only five or six. We're expected to believe that this hypothetical spyplane (or this hypothetical Big Black Thingumy, as preferred) has not only been in service for 20 or more eyars, without ever being revealed publicly or having the gaffe blown, and that they haven't accomplished this feat by keeping it well away from anywhere it might be likely to be seen, but strolling about in the skies over cities with lights twinkling merrily. This seems improbable to me.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Also tagged with tr-3b astra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users