Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

women don't like nice guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#16    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 08 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

How do you define "nice guys"?  Just someone who isn't rude and obnoxious?

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males.

The only nice guys are omega males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest. So women could be called social Darwinist's in one sense.

#17    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest. So women could be called social Darwinist's in one sense.

Ok people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have (had) women and they wouldn't necessarily be considered alpha males, not by your description of big hulking brutes who beat everyone else down.

You think you're a nice guy but you don't sound like a nice guy. You sound like a pretentious jerk. You're not a nice guy. Not with those world views.

Maybe the reason you can't get a date is because of your view on women. You open your mouth and talk about how society's downfall is all because of women. "We're violent because of women. No one likes me because of women. Women laugh at me because of women..."

It's not OUR fault. You're just an *******.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#18    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 08 March 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Ok people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have (had) women and they wouldn't necessarily be considered alpha males, not by your description of big hulking brutes who beat everyone else down.

The only reason those two  probably got women is because their rich.

Also alpha males aren't always meatheads and if you become a billionaire your not a nice guy because to get that high up you have to have crushed someone on the way to the top.

Edited by yearofthehater, 08 March 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#19    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Yeah, I think it may have a little to do with your 'tude, dude.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#20    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Even your avatar says "Come let me take you away, baby."

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#21    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have a feeling that most women don't want a boy/man who complains about not being an "alpha male." People are going to perceive you the way you portray yourself.

Just because I'm confident and competitive does not make me an idiot. It makes me fun and enlightened.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#22    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,715 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 08 March 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

You think you're a nice guy but you don't sound like a nice guy. You sound like a pretentious jerk. You're not a nice guy. Not with those world views.

Maybe the reason you can't get a date is because of your view on women. You open your mouth and talk about how society's downfall is all because of women. "We're violent because of women. No one likes me because of women. Women laugh at me because of women..."

It's not OUR fault. You're just an *******.
Totally agree.  The verbally/emotionally abusive men I have known all pull thr 'poor me' routine.  Maybe before blaming others, you should be looking at yourself to blame.  With some of your comments made on here, there is an obvious reason women are not knocking down your door.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#23    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

WOW very easy to see why you cannot get a woman!Talking about idiotic good lawwwwwwddddddd what a close-minded world you live inside your head!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#24    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,545 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

I think that youth has a lot to do with what kind of partner attracts us. Hormones (and whatever it is that men have) dictate that we look for pro-active people, those who "shine" and stand out from the crowd. As we age though, experience shows us that for an attraction to work and have staying power, the person needs to be loving and caring, hence lots of the "He-Men" women are initially attracted to, often get dumped.

If you feel inadequate because of the "He-Men", have faith, time will prove that women, and men, grow into more rational people.

Posted Image

#25    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Men and women are cut from the same cloth for every poor me male there is a poor me female,same for alpha male-alpha female.The thing is there can be mixed and matched personality couples who work out better than being of the same type personality.Sitting around complaining about it by yourself though will do you no favors!Get up a little of that dreaded confidence and go outside and talk to a few women might find yourself getting one as long as you change your views a bit,or at least keep them hidden very well haha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#26    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,290 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

You must be pretty young.  My advice to you is grow a pair.  Quit being a victim.  Quit feeling sorry for yourself.  You like girls, girls don't like passive guys, quit being passive.  It's a choice you've made and a pattern you're trapping yourself in and whining about doesn't make it better.  You are correct, most girls do like jeks but not all, and as they get older women grow out of that as well, but they will never grow out of it to the point that they like whining wimps so snap out of it.  You're the only one that can do anything about so get to it.

#27    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 08 March 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

If you feel inadequate because of the "He-Men", have faith, time will prove that women, and men, grow into more rational people.

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

#28    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,290 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

(real nice guys are weak omega males like myself)
You are wrong.  That's just an excuse to continue your whining wimp pattern.  You can be confident and nice.  You're not happy being that way as you claim or this thread wouldn't exist.

#29    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

We're not instinctively attracted to 'alpha males'... we're attracted to people who treat us well. Stop calling yourself a nice guy. You're not.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#30    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,290 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 08 March 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

We're not instinctively attracted to 'alpha males'... we're attracted to people who treat us well. Stop calling yourself a nice guy. You're not.
Billie, he's not wrong, but he's extreme.  And many young women really are attracted to men that treat them poorly, I've seen it too many times to count so there is some truth there.  Eventually however they grow out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users