Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mountain of God

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

In Greece there is mount Olympus - mountain of god. Sinai Mountain where Jewish god revealed, and gave Ten commandments to children of Israel. Jesus transfigured on high mountain. On each mountain peaks there is benben and above benben there is bennu bird. Bennu bird is a type and demonstration of god on higher. Absolute understanding of God.
  Oromo has a highest mountain above all mountains of god all around the world. The best law of god , waaqaa. Life giving law, pure, noble compared to other laws , even Moses ten commandments and Jesus New commandment " love one another."
  Oromo's Abaa mudda commandment    "Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power, not to fight among themselves."

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,619 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

Whatever floats your boat.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostAbba mudda, on 25 March 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

In Greece there is mount Olympus - mountain of god. Sinai Mountain where Jewish god revealed, and gave Ten commandments to children of Israel. Jesus transfigured on high mountain. On each mountain peaks there is benben and above benben there is bennu bird. Bennu bird is a type and demonstration of god on higher. Absolute understanding of God.
  Oromo has a highest mountain above all mountains of god all around the world. The best law of god , waaqaa. Life giving law, pure, noble compared to other laws , even Moses ten commandments and Jesus New commandment " love one another."
  Oromo's Abaa mudda commandment "Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power, not to fight among themselves."
Welcome to UM, Abba mudda.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,735 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

I do not understand why people follow rules dictated by someone telling them not to follow rules:

Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power,

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,619 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

I am perfectly capable of being my own guru, thanks.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#6    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,703 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Indeed, welcome to UM  :yes:

I guess I don't understand the point of your post.

Do you have a question?

#7    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

"Cut not your hair, be righteous, recognize not any leader who tries to get absolute power, fight not against each other " is a New /old commandment for 21st century. A new commandment to get salvation .

#8    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

Do you know why all top secret societies and European govermenents tried to destroy Oromumma on last two thousand years ? We were kings and priests all over the world. We miss that responsibility to genuine global salvation. Lost our position as light and salt of the earth. Greece poets knew us gods and who ''dine with gods "

#9    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,976 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostAbba mudda, on 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

"Cut not your hair, be righteous, recognize not any leader who tries to get absolute power, fight not against each other " is a New /old commandment for 21st century. A new commandment to get salvation .
I don't see what being righteous and not following tyrants and being peacable has to do with getting a haircut.

#10    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 26 March 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

I don't see what being righteous and not following tyrants and being peacable has to do with getting a haircut.
I don't see what corporate success has to do with wearing a suit or getting a haircut either, but cultures have norms and there's a connection.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#11    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,976 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostYamato, on 26 March 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

I don't see what corporate success has to do with wearing a suit or getting a haircut either, but cultures have norms and there's a connection.
Oh how fascinating.  I really appreciate your adding to my education in that excellent way.

#12    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,477 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostAbba mudda, on 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

Sounds a hell of a lot like preaching if you ask me.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#13    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

All can see from this New commandment is the surface part , political words - hair, leader, fight. You are fluffy. You are not spiritual and you can't see deep in ocean of powers.
   The first commandment was the source of life and power for prophets of Judaism and Jesus New commandment for apostles. But that atmosphere of political power changed forever, and their system died. Ancient Egyptian, Persian, Greece and Roman passed through the channel of Judaism and Christianity. Now the Vatican has only the political power. . .

#14    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

All can see from this New commandment is the surface part , political words - hair, leader, fight. You are fluffy. You are not spiritual and you can't see deep in ocean of powers.
   The first commandment was the source of life and power for prophets of Judaism and Jesus New commandment for apostles. But that atmosphere of political power changed forever, and their system died. Ancient Egyptian, Persian, Greece and Roman passed through the channel of Judaism and Christianity. Now the Vatican has only the political power. . .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users