Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twice in 2 days: Apparition of living person

XVIIITheMoon

I signed up to this website specifically to ask about my recent experiences, I'm insanely curious and am searching for as much info as possible.

I live with family, all in the same house.

Yesterday in the afternoon my grandmother (Who is completely sane and does not suffer from hallucinations or illnesses, and is a person of religion who really doesn't believe in the paranormal) was getting the vacuum cleaner from the closet, when she went to head back into the hallway she saw me pass by the door heading towards my room. I was wearing the same dark clothing as I was wearing yesterday, and it walked in exactly the same manner I do. she went into my room to talk to me, and I wasn't there. I'd been sitting in the kitchen the entire time on my computer. We checked my room and nothing was wrong in there.

Today, she (grandmother) was at the sink washing up dishes. I was sitting right outside the kitchen in a chair with another person. You can see this chair from her position at the sink. She said something caught her eye and it was me, getting up from the chair and heading in the direction of the hallway.

But of course, I was still sitting where I was. I was still in the same dark clothing as yesterday, even though I was wearing a white robe today above the dark clothing.

All times she's said I've been moving at a reasonably happy pace, lightly on my feet. And each time I've seemed to be heading into the hallway or towards my room.

Both times she's told me about it, I hadn't been doing anything, I hadn't been meditating or thinking deeply about anything.

Lately I have been a little more in tune with myself, I've been practicing tarot, and reading up on communicating mentally with those not in the same place.

I have a pretty restless soul, eager to get out and go.

I don't know if any of that effects this but I thought it was worth mentioning.

And again, I believe 100% what my grandmother saw was true, she's a very mentally stable person, not old and senile.

We do have activity in our house, things have fallen over which shouldn't have, and footsteps and poking has happened. a few of these witnessed by me.

Any of the times I'm by myself in a room since all of this happened, I haven't felt alone.

I'd love all the info you guys have, I've seen the term Doppelganger and Astral Projection, but I don't really understand either of these. All this has a reason right?

Sounds like just a case of mistaking what she saw.

Anyway good luck and welcome to UM.

• Like 1

Sounds like just a case of mistaking what she saw.

Anyway good luck and welcome to UM.

Cool story none the less!

You claim your grandmother may be completely sane, and does not suffer from hallucinations or illness, but it might be that time in her life when some of her faculties are starting to fail a bit. Happens to us all.

Doesn't make her claim or yours wrong, she is seeing what she is seeing. If you and her are serious about confronting this, then she will need a medical check-up first to rule out that possibility. Then you can move on to the more wild explanations.

• Like 1