Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 new human senses

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

When i was young i recall reading some info about the mayans and this whole 2012 thin, i remember reading all the changes like the weather changes, how it would snow where it never had and it would be oddly hot in very cold places and stuff like tht. i also remember a reading saying tht the humans will no longer need protection from one another meaning the police, because we will develope and some will be born with extra senses. most will have a gift. many will develop this 6th sense some will not. also in that year we will make contact with those of other planets.

i read this long ago and i beleive it was in a prediction of theirs.

idk if anyones ever heard of this. this is part of the reason why i thought it was complete bogus when people started threads about how it will be the end of the world and stuff because it never mentions anything about the end of the world. it actually spoke about a beginning.

am deeply sorry if this had been brought up before. theres so many threads though! lol

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• zombeikiller

• SlimJim22

• Montezuma.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When i was young i recall reading some info about the mayans and this whole 2012 thin, i remember reading all the changes like the weather changes, how it would snow where it never had and it would be oddly hot in very cold places and stuff like tht. i also remember a reading saying tht the humans will no longer need protection from one another meaning the police, because we will develope and some will be born with extra senses. most will have a gift. many will develop this 6th sense some will not. also in that year we will make contact with those of other planets.

idk if anyones ever heard of this. this is part of the reason why i thought it was complete bogus when people started threads about how it will be the end of the world and stuff because it never mentions anything about the end of the world. it actually spoke about a beginning.

am deeply sorry if this had been brought up before. theres so many threads though! lol

Well this may not have been what you were thinking of but I am sure I have seen a similar device to this allegedly used by ancient cultures. Could have been mayan.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is a tool of healing and enlightenment. It has been gifted to mankind at this time to enable us to awaken and receive the transformational energies of the cosmos.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ only allows subtle energy movement in one direction, which is positive and gives a positive spin of energy.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ also acts as a rectifier by keeping the body’s subtle energy field in perfect balance.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ corrects and filters the cosmic energies flowing into the human body to bring increased harmony and balance to the body’s electrical system.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is specially prepared to emit cosmic resonant energy frequencies that synchronize and promote a healthy human bioenergy field.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ facilitates communication with higher dimensions including entities commonly termed ‘Extraterrestials’ or ‘ETs’.

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ encourages and speeds up the development of the naturally present, but usually latent, psychic awareness leading to a greater feeling of connectedness and enhanced intuitive perception.

When worn on the center of the body (assemblage point or heart chakra), The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ energy frequencies are picked up by the body’s electrical system; stabilizing, balancing and energizing the human bioenergy field.

By emitting neutralizing and balancing frequencies, The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ also helps to counteract the effects of harmful and stray electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) to which we are exposed everyday.

http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm

I think it is plausable that a change to the earths EM field could alter our own EM fields. This in time could lead to slight mutations or variations. If you can accept the possibility of an Akasha, aether, universal mind or spirit world then psychic abilities of all kinds become that much more realistic because they are not at odds with quantum physics. In eastern tradiitons they have been working with subtle enrgies for millenia but somewhere along the road the west decided that which could not be 'seen' does not exist. The alternative view is that everything that exists arises from the Unseen.

I'll look a bit more because I owe you a debt of gratitude. You inadvertently brought about a meaningful synchronicity for me. I'll let you know if the synergy develops. :tu:

most humans will evolve and change on 2012 spiritually

humans are currently 2nd density in 2012 humans will move up into 3rd density

the mayan calender will reset and when it ends again we will move up into 4th density evolving spirutually even more

It all sounds great, if Im understanding right does that mean there will be no evil??? If so what will happen to evil or bad people/spirits/demons etc???

most humans will evolve and change on 2012 spiritually

humans are currently 2nd density in 2012 humans will move up into 3rd density

the mayan calender will reset and when it ends again we will move up into 4th density evolving spirutually even more

What is that based off?

Evolution doesnt have time frames, or certain dates where things are SET, to happen. Not how it works.

Well its all this new age stuff, based off nothing really. Its just ideas people have, that somehow we'll magically evolve on a specific date.

Basically, man is spirit, soul, or electro-magnetic energy. His soul gives energy to the body. Because man is soul or electro-magnetic energy, he creates by thought or energy. Every thought we think is like a radio wave being transmitted, available for anyone in the universe to pickup.

Just as we transmit, or send out these thought waves, so we receive thought transmissions of other souls. We receive them like a radio and respond to them unconsciously as though they were our own thoughts.

There are men and women rising to great heights of creative leadership because they have "tuned in" to the higher thought perception or creative intelligence of the universe.

Mastery of life must find it's greatest challenge in learning the fine art of discernment of what thoughts are initiated from oneself and what thoughts have been picked up from sources outside oneself. One of the objectives of the IPM program is to help man find mastery of life through understanding the atmosphere and environment in which he moves.

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/ESP.html

Geesh... some people have no imagination.

http://www.rockprophecy.com/view.html

This topic makes my head heart.

Heart, or Hurt?

Basically, man is spirit, soul, or electro-magnetic energy. His soul gives energy to the body. Because man is soul or electro-magnetic energy, he creates by thought or energy. Every thought we think is like a radio wave being transmitted, available for anyone in the universe to pickup.

Just as we transmit, or send out these thought waves, so we receive thought transmissions of other souls. We receive them like a radio and respond to them unconsciously as though they were our own thoughts.

There are men and women rising to great heights of creative leadership because they have "tuned in" to the higher thought perception or creative intelligence of the universe.

Mastery of life must find it's greatest challenge in learning the fine art of discernment of what thoughts are initiated from oneself and what thoughts have been picked up from sources outside oneself. One of the objectives of the IPM program is to help man find mastery of life through understanding the atmosphere and environment in which he moves.

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/ESP.html

Geesh... some people have no imagination.

http://www.rockprophecy.com/view.html

Are some examples of those types of people?

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ is the biggest load I've heard of in a while. It's right up there with that time machine in Napoleon Dynamite. New-age snake oil at its finest. Anybody who spends $200 on that is a sucker, plain and simple.

As for the topic at hand - I very much doubt we will start turning into the X-men in two years.

Edited by Moonie2012

Are some examples of those types of people?

I'll try and explain. Based on the potential existence of universal mind you have an infinite field of intelligence. What if all ideas are generated from this UM field but the ley is those who have enough understanding to hold onto those fleeting ideas.

When our minds are still we can make a stronger connection to the UM and glean more information from it. Focus, prayer, meditation and trance involve different approaches to the same aim. When the mind is calm and still the most original ideas are created. This may not always be the case but as a general rule this is how I could see it working. People may not even realize tis consciously they just think they are smart and educated.

The education and level of intelligence is key to the understanding as what good is a thought if it is not attached to any practical application. Now this regrads 2012 in so far as if there is a philosophical change amongst society or something more physical or metaphysical.

Either a greater number of people follow this path or cosmic rays subtly alter our DNA. This idea of cosmic rays assiting the evolutionary process assists the evolutionists a great deal imo so we'll see if any theories develop out of this suggestion. It is not my idea though I can't recall reading it. ;)

The other thing I wanted to touch on was Jimi Hendrix. The man was superhuman. He could play guitar blindfolded, with both hands, behind his back and wiwth his teeth. Anyone who practices hard enough and is sufficiently ambidextrous could do this I here you say. I agree but not a single person since has been able to recreate the way that he incorporated feedback into his music. He could perceive sound in a way we cannot fathom. I suspect it has something to do with synathesia from all the LSD he took. They say LSD alters your DNA and perhaps it really did. It allowed him to see and feel music in a totally new way. This is a new sense or is it a confusion of the senses?

The other aspect is the change of precessional age. The ages as they are reflect ancient history vey well. You may not agree in the slightest, nor you Moonie but you can't deny the effect Abraham and Jesus have had on mankind. Did their existence mutate or significantly change our fate? I think so and maybe it will be changed again. Unfortunately, we'll never know until after the event for sure and if repressed a la Xmen that could be a long time.

Another possibility is the growth in transhumanism and the potenial use of robots and cybernetics as extensions of the human body. Some of that is already underway and I am sure there is some research occuring on genetic changes due to space weather and EMFs.

What is that based off?

Evolution doesnt have time frames, or certain dates where things are SET, to happen. Not how it works.

Well its all this new age stuff, based off nothing really. Its just ideas people have, that somehow we'll magically evolve on a specific date.

It's not completely impossible for evolution to get a push. I can imagine a few ways that would allow this to happen.

For example DNA; being a transmitter and a receiver, could easily be jump started by several variables. For all we know the galaxy is pumping increasingly high frequencies that effects extremely large areas and/or parts of the galaxy.

Being in how biological frequency seems to connect and tick at a fixed Hz with the Earth, the Earth could in turn connect to the spiral arm in the galaxy it's floating in and as the frequency changes so does all living things.

It would be rather unscientific to suggest DNA works any such way, we can not prove anything than that of which we can observe.

It is proven that DNA is rapidly evolving. This can be explained with Darwinism. But it would seem there are other forces pushing things along. Our DNA today is so extremely different than that of the ancient Greeks for example.

And being that, the ancient Greeks DNA is closer related to Neanderthals DNA than our DNA today.

Let's imagine for a moment, let's be creative and curious.

Put a side prophecy and Mayans and new age 2012 and spontaneous evolution.

Think of a wave of energy(frequency) that travels the galaxy, that resides beyond the bounderies and hold of gravity.

Think of how complex and intelligent DNA really is(not saying DNA can think or plan a head or be practical, but a survivor). Wouldn't it be rather easy to imagine that DNA would take advantage of mutation and evolution upon the ticks of a frequency of which it resides in?

And if so, wouldn't a higher or lower frequency have an impact upon the life forms DNA has spawned from?

And what effects would come of this?

Doesn't have to be levitation or any sorts of magic.

Could simply be an opening of understanding. Or perhaps since human beings are so connected and dependent upon one another perhaps one of those frequency waves could spawn mutation so that we can communicate without having to make weird sounds? As the world becomes smaller communication is becoming increasingly bothersome as we have so many different languages. Telepathic mutations are not sci-fi at all.

Technology is already working in the means of computer-to-brain communication.

The human brain is an extreme processor of information. And if it would become more sensitive, it could easily 'read minds'

Telepathic mutations are only one example of how DNA possibly could mutate upon taking advantage of evolution.

To allow imagination to take off a bit more, I'd like to make available the fact that each cell in the body is replaced over a certain time frame. 7 years I believe?

So in 7 years ones entire body has changed except the obvious such as hair.

In those 7 years of riding an extreme change in biological frequencies, I could easily imagine some sort of radical "spontaneous" evolution. And seeing in how we imagine what types of evolution DNA could take advantage of and where it could come from, what's wrong with pondering the idea of 2000-2020ad as being some sort of evolution turning point for mankind?

I'm sure, if you've actually kept up on the articles on UM you understand ancient mankind has uncovered some extreme truths that we today have totally lost and probably don't understand.

(BTW, we perhaps lost the frequency to understand some of them, i'm sure DNA could de-evolve in some way, if that's a word, if it were to be put in a lower frequency, and disallow some of the mutations it has gone through. Which might explain "junk-DNA", lost mutations that are only available at higher galactic frequencies, like a wave in the ocean, a tide of god-like abilities)

And if some ancient knowledge was understood, and they would like to convey this to the future, so as to preserve and hint to man-kind that, even though we seem to be lost, some day, (perhaps this day) our knowledge and understanding will open as DNA rides the high frequencies of the galaxy.

Perhaps the Mayas were conveying a message from literally thousands of years before their time that not even they seriously understand it themselves.

I don't like to only pin-point the Mayas as knowing something extra, there are many texts and ancient tablets talking about gods on Earth.

All in all I found it disturbing that this post was met with such a response, only because of lack of imagination and curiosity.

To live life without imagination and curiosity is to live it in a cave.

Plato already went over that. What can not be imagined can not be true to that person, but do not go and try to put down other peoples imaginations clearly because they express it in a language you are biased towards.

I think posts like this should be discussed more deeply, and those who are curious about how life can change should be met with examples of imagination and science. People post to inquiry conversation, they're not asking others to tell them if they're wrong or not.

What is that based off?

well if i explained to you,you wouldnt listen

well if i explained to you,you wouldnt listen

Try me.

For now, its just an opinion backed by nothing.

k so ill take it as no one on here has ever heard of this. i was young and it was on a website. couldve been fake or a real actual prophecy.i wouldnt know where to look for it again. i guess this topic has turned into the same debate of wether the world would end in 2012 or not. except its about wether we will develop the senses or not. what about the alien contact? anyone see this as a possibility? as far a ive noticed the weather has changed alot within these passed few years.

Edited by Lost Souls

btw no prob. slimjim22

i heard something like that. but not in a sense. that humans will not die out. but beging a new. or something like that. but with a little bit kenner instinct. for the new age. as new forms of life are takeing the place of the old. so we who are in the billions must adapt to surrvive these times of change.

when the newer creatures which will be stonger and fastr and more deadlyer then the ones now show up. and i qute. it's gme over man it's game over. but that's for thos who cannot adapt. that u will need a higher sense then what u have now to survive. our machines won't save us. maby the guns. but not the cars the planes the ships. we will soon be the hunted. but we won't be wiped out. this will be a new beging of our survival. theres many poems and things i heared and red in books. but i don't know if it's true. we will see.

i heard something like that. but not in a sense. that humans will not die out. but beging a new. or something like that. but with a little bit kenner instinct. for the new age. as new forms of life are takeing the place of the old. so we who are in the billions must adapt to surrvive these times of change.

Where does our new keener instinct magically come from?

when the newer creatures which will be stonger and fastr and more deadlyer then the ones now show up. and i qute. it's gme over man it's game over. but that's for thos who cannot adapt. that u will need a higher sense then what u have now to survive. our machines won't save us. maby the guns. but not the cars the planes the ships. we will soon be the hunted. but we won't be wiped out. this will be a new beging of our survival. theres many poems and things i heared and red in books. but i don't know if it's true. we will see.

:hmm:

Where does our new keener instinct magically come from?

we will adapt. aka we adapt with how our enviroment changes. u of all people belive in evilution right. i don't to a extint. or surviva of the fitist?

:hmm:

It's not completely impossible for evolution to get a push. I can imagine a few ways that would allow this to happen.

For example DNA; being a transmitter and a receiver, could easily be jump started by several variables. For all we know the galaxy is pumping increasingly high frequencies that effects extremely large areas and/or parts of the galaxy.

Being in how biological frequency seems to connect and tick at a fixed Hz with the Earth, the Earth could in turn connect to the spiral arm in the galaxy it's floating in and as the frequency changes so does all living things.

Well, kind of. A push doesnt happen because of a supposed date people give. It happens from the environment changing, other animals, disease etc.

It would be rather unscientific to suggest DNA works any such way, we can not prove anything than that of which we can observe.

It is proven that DNA is rapidly evolving. This can be explained with Darwinism. But it would seem there are other forces pushing things along. Our DNA today is so extremely different than that of the ancient Greeks for example.

And being that, the ancient Greeks DNA is closer related to Neanderthals DNA than our DNA today.

What other examples?

How is our dna different than the greeks exactly? And we are finding neanderthal dna in some humans now.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011802348_neanderthal07.html

This is just one link, others say the same.

Evolves, or changes? Big differences, changes can happen(grey hair, old skin etc).

Let's imagine for a moment, let's be creative and curious.

Never!

Put a side prophecy and Mayans and new age 2012 and spontaneous evolution.

Think of a wave of energy(frequency) that travels the galaxy, that resides beyond the bounderies and hold of gravity.

Think of how complex and intelligent DNA really is(not saying DNA can think or plan a head or be practical, but a survivor). Wouldn't it be rather easy to imagine that DNA would take advantage of mutation and evolution upon the ticks of a frequency of which it resides in?

What wave of energy? What type? Or, what do you define as "energy"? DNA doesn always take advantage of a mutation, many times it is detrimental.

And if so, wouldn't a higher or lower frequency have an impact upon the life forms DNA has spawned from?

And what effects would come of this?Doesn't have to be levitation or any sorts of magic.

Could simply be an opening of understanding. Or perhaps since human beings are so connected and dependent upon one another perhaps one of those frequency waves could spawn mutation so that we can communicate without having to make weird sounds? As the world becomes smaller communication is becoming increasingly bothersome as we have so many different languages. Telepathic mutations are not sci-fi at all.

Again, what energy, and what frequency?

Telepathic communications ARE sci-fi, and needed. Why? Because we have mouths, we evolved vocal chords for a reason, and they work. Evolution doesnt need them to be replaced. One of those supposed vague frequencies wouldnt alter anything, as we have no need for it to evolve.

Technology is already working in the means of computer-to-brain communication.

The human brain is an extreme processor of information. And if it would become more sensitive, it could easily 'read minds'

Telepathic mutations are only one example of how DNA possibly could mutate upon taking advantage of evolution.

To allow imagination to take off a bit more, I'd like to make available the fact that each cell in the body is replaced over a certain time frame. 7 years I believe?

So in 7 years ones entire body has changed except the obvious such as hair.

In those 7 years of riding an extreme change in biological frequencies, I could easily imagine some sort of radical "spontaneous" evolution. And seeing in how we imagine what types of evolution DNA could take advantage of and where it could come from, what's wrong with pondering the idea of 2000-2020ad as being some sort of evolution turning point for mankind?

No, it couldnt "easily" read other biological minds, just because it can be hooked up to a computer, and do simple commands.

Telepathic communications are not dealing with evolution.

As for the 7 years: "Recent research has confirmed that different tissues in the body replace cells at different rates, and some tissues never replace cells. So the statement that we replace every cell in the body every seven years or every ten years is wrong. Using a revolutionary new technique (described below), researchers have shown that"

http://askanaturalist.com/do-we-replace-our-cells-every-7-or-10-years/

I'm sure, if you've actually kept up on the articles on UM you understand ancient mankind has uncovered some extreme truths that we today have totally lost and probably don't understand.

(BTW, we perhaps lost the frequency to understand some of them, i'm sure DNA could de-evolve in some way, if that's a word, if it were to be put in a lower frequency, and disallow some of the mutations it has gone through. Which might explain "junk-DNA", lost mutations that are only available at higher galactic frequencies, like a wave in the ocean, a tide of god-like abilities)

And if some ancient knowledge was understood, and they would like to convey this to the future, so as to preserve and hint to man-kind that, even though we seem to be lost, some day, (perhaps this day) our knowledge and understanding will open as DNA rides the high frequencies of the galaxy.

Perhaps the Mayas were conveying a message from literally thousands of years before their time that not even they seriously understand it themselves.

I don't like to only pin-point the Mayas as knowing something extra, there are many texts and ancient tablets talking about gods on Earth.

There is no Junk DNA.

The maya were not trying to convey anything about this.

I think posts like this should be discussed more deeply, and those who are curious about how life can change should be met with examples of imagination and science. People post to inquiry conversation, they're not asking others to tell them if they're wrong or not.

As long as theyre discussed with facts, then its ok. Imagination doesnt always help.

Well, kind of. A push doesnt happen because of a supposed date people give. It happens from the environment changing, other animals, disease etc.

What other examples?

How is our dna different than the greeks exactly? And we are finding neanderthal dna in some humans now.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011802348_neanderthal07.html

This is just one link, others say the same.

Evolves, or changes? Big differences, changes can happen(grey hair, old skin etc).

Never!

What wave of energy? What type? Or, what do you define as "energy"? DNA doesn always take advantage of a mutation, many times it is detrimental.

Again, what energy, and what frequency?

Telepathic communications ARE sci-fi, and needed. Why? Because we have mouths, we evolved vocal chords for a reason, and they work. Evolution doesnt need them to be replaced. One of those supposed vague frequencies wouldnt alter anything, as we have no need for it to evolve.

No, it couldnt "easily" read other biological minds, just because it can be hooked up to a computer, and do simple commands.

Telepathic communications are not dealing with evolution.

As for the 7 years: "Recent research has confirmed that different tissues in the body replace cells at different rates, and some tissues never replace cells. So the statement that we replace every cell in the body every seven years or every ten years is wrong. Using a revolutionary new technique (described below), researchers have shown that"

http://askanaturalist.com/do-we-replace-our-cells-every-7-or-10-years/

There is no Junk DNA.

The maya were not trying to convey anything about this.

As long as theyre discussed with facts, then its ok. Imagination doesnt always help.

OK mulder made a good point there. i can't belive he didn't reply to my post. probly because i put ome sense into it then no sense so some people can under stand it. but here what i meant. and mulder siad it right. i hope? LOL

see enviroment change. can change the speices in t. or they die. mawhahahahaahahhaha [evil laugh]

we will adapt. aka we adapt with how our enviroment changes. u of all people belive in evilution right. i don't to a extint. or surviva of the fitist

I dont believe in evolution, i accept it. I dont believe in facts.

Not survival of the fittest, survival of the best suited for their ecological niche.

Happy ZK?

Try me.

For now, its just an opinion backed by nothing.

You will find out on the day but for now i will tell you human evolution is controled by thE andromemedans and grays i will go intoi detail later but for now just look up alex collier

we will adapt. aka we adapt with how our enviroment changes. u of all people belive in evilution right. i don't to a extint. or surviva of the fitist

I dont believe in evolution, i accept it. I dont believe in facts.

Not survival of the fittest, survival of the best suited for their ecological niche.

Happy ZK?

Yes i am. thank u for suming what i said up. LOL

You will find out on the day but for now i will tell you human evolution is controled by thE andromemedans and grays i will go intoi detail later but for now just look up alex collier

u make no sense at all. doom on u doom n u. as the dodo's would say. qidon dodo. hiya. LOL