Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic raising my hands, how did he do it?

kartikg

A few years ago maybe 6 or 7 ,one of my friend did some magic/psychic trick with us . He asked as that he can raise our hands without touching them, all he did was held our shouldres pressed them down a bit and then without touching them started to do the action of raising them and I experienced that my hands automatically went up as though they were weightless, he did the same to a few of others and I witnesed that there was no trick nothing. The friends is an engineer and doesn't claim to be psychic or is into any of it. On a side note there is a trick which is commonly done in magic shows they call a couple of kids from the audience and talk something swwet to them like whats your name ,school etc and say ok you can go and shake hands with them, later the kids instead of going automatically keep raising their hands with the shake hands gesture and the magician says ok and this continues for 5,6 times with the audience laughing [didn't get any clip of this] . So how did my friend do it? Is there any special technique ? Does he have any powers?

all he did was held our shouldres pressed them down a bit and then without touching them started to do the action of raising them and I experienced that my hands automatically went up as though they were weightless

It's not psychic he's just trained in knowing certain pressure points. A kinesiologist put my whole arm to sleep with a one light touch. I couldn't move it when i was asked to raise my arm / shoulder..

• Like 1

IIRC, and I've done much the same trick with my students, it's down to muscle reflex.

• Like 1