Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

stevemagegod

I was finally able to achieve the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection last night at around 2:00-3:00 AM time period. However it wasn't as strong of a Vibration as when i was a kid. But it was there. Because it is such a Distank Feeling. You just know when you got it. Now i got to work on Separating from my Body. I was so excited when i was vibrating but i kinda forgot/didn't know what to do now that i have finally achieved it because my mind was awake when i was vibrating and it just felt weird. I believe i was also in that Wake and Falling A Sleep Stage as well which triggered the frequency. I could actually feel my Bed Shaking along with me.

I have been working on keeping my Mind Awake while my Body falling a sleep every night when i go to bed. So that i can experience the full out of body experience. (Sometimes i Feel Like i am losing sleep doing this though but it will be worth it if i can master it) However i believe the only drawback to this is that i know i am in my Bed Sleeping right now and since my Mind is awake i am to tired to "Explore". I believe this will possible result in a Dual Consciousnesses. Also for you guys who have experienced the Vibration Stage of AP do you guys have weird Muscle Spasms right before you achieve the Vibration stage?

Edited by stevemagegod

Hi, think i misunderstood at first, but now you have explained it in this thread. :blush:

"I have been working on keeping my Mind Awake while my Body falling a sleep every night when i go to bed."

I would like to know what this means, doesn`t it mean that you are not actually asleep at all? Only asking, because many times my mind if fully awake but my body has well fallen asleep hours ago.

• Like 1

Hi, think i misunderstood at first, but now you have explained it in this thread. :blush:

"I have been working on keeping my Mind Awake while my Body falling a sleep every night when i go to bed."

I would like to know what this means, doesn`t it mean that you are not actually asleep at all? Only asking, because many times my mind if fully awake but my body has well fallen asleep hours ago.

Basically what i am trying to is achieve that Twilight Stage of Sleep. Whenever i was a Kid and Super Tired i would actually fall asleep Mind and Body. But still have that 1% of me that was awake. Thats when the Vibration Stage would occur.(for me) And that Electric Shock would completely wake me up again ruining any chance of a Successful Out of Body experience that might of happened. And being a kid i had no idea what it was or why i got shocked.

I achieved that Twilight Stage last night. But instead of the normal 1% of me that was awake i believe i had at least 10% of my Mind fully awake while 90% of it was asleep both mind and body. The Vibration Stage of Astral Projection occurred without me completely waking up again from the Electric shock. And i was able to keep the state of mind that i was in as well. This is the part where i believe i am losing some sleep because i am not truly a sleep.

Basically what i am trying to is achieve that Twilight Stage of Sleep. Whenever i was a Kid and Super Tired i would actually fall asleep Mind and Body. But still have that 1% of me that was awake. Thats when the Vibration Stage would occur.(for me) And that Electric Shock would completely wake me up again ruining any chance of a Successful Out of Body experience that might of happened. And being a kid i had no idea what it was or why i got shocked.

I achieved that Twilight Stage last night. But instead of the normal 1% of me that was awake i believe i had at least 10% of my Mind fully awake while 90% of it was asleep both mind and body. The Vibration Stage of Astral Projection occurred without me completely waking up again from the Electric shock. And i was able to keep the state of mind that i was in as well. This is the part where i believe i am losing some sleep because i am not truly a sleep.

If you can remember to exit, just work with lifti g your arm first. Most likely you will think that you did it physically, but if you just hold it up you will evenchually snap back without it being up any more. A few times doing this you should be able to create an exit.

If you can remember to exit, just work with lift g your arm first. Most likely you will think that you did it physically, but if you just hold it up you will eventually snap back without it being up any more. A few times doing this you should be able to create an exit.

Thats actually what i did believe it or not. I was trying to move my Energy Arm using the tricks i learned on the web But it felt like i was moving my Physical arm like you said. So i thought i was doing something wrong and stoped. While doing this i was also Vibrating at the same time. It was a weird experience. Was i closer than i think i was to having a full out of body experience?

Edited by stevemagegod

I have fallen asleep while conscious before it does not cause ap if ap is even real which I don't really believe it is.

I felt a weird tingling maybe that is the vibration u speak of. Then I felt my muscles tense and I felt paralyzed. When this happened I got a lil scared and woke up I do nor believe it leads to astral projection.

Also I've noticed alit of people who claim to ap sometimes say they don't know if they did it or were just dreaming.

If you have to ask yourself that it was a dream

I'm not able to even get to the vibrational stage... I don't know why...pls help me guys...

What steps have you tried to get to the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection?

Thats actually what i did believe it or not. I was trying to move my Energy Arm using the tricks i learned on the web But it felt like i was moving my Physical arm like you said. So i thought i was doing something wrong and stoped. While doing this i was also Vibrating at the same time. It was a weird experience. Was i closer than i think i was to having a full out of body experience?

Yeah pretty close. If you were feeling vibrations my guess is that your physical body was pralyzed. Vibrations are usually a stage beneath paralysis. But it's hard to tell, everyone is different. Next time if you are moving at all, stand up out of bed.

Guys I found this really great Article on Astral Projection. I Suggest you take a look at it.

http://www.planetofsuccess.com/blog/2011/the-best-astral-projection-techniques/

Somewhere on my tutorial I think I posted a link to a PDF called 66 exits or something like that.

Yeah pretty close. If you were feeling vibrations my guess is that your physical body was pralyzed. Vibrations are usually a stage beneath paralysis. But it's hard to tell, everyone is different. Next time if you are moving at all, stand up out of bed.

God im so mad. Nothing i read online said it would feel like i would be moving my Physical arm when moving my Energy Arm. I wish i knew that the other night when this happened.

God im so mad. Nothing i read online said it would feel like i would be moving my Physical arm when moving my Energy Arm. I wish i knew that the other night when this happened.

Oh yes....... Dozens and dozens of times I have exited my body and could not tell the difference. Even to the point of laughing at myself for rolling of my bed thinking I did it physically only to stand up and see myself lying there in bed. It dosnt happen as much because I don't doubt my exits anymore, but it did recently when I interacted with my wife and started to doubt I had exited. It's as simple as looking at yourself in most cases, but you will find that it's hard to multi task OOB. Haveing a check prepared is always a good idea. Going about your OOBE not aware of it usually just disappoints you after you come back and realize you were out. If I doubt I'll usually float as a check.

Oh yes....... Dozens and dozens of times I have exited my body and could not tell the difference. Even to the point of laughing at myself for rolling of my bed thinking I did it physically only to stand up and see myself lying there in bed. It dosnt happen as much because I don't doubt my exits anymore, but it did recently when I interacted with my wife and started to doubt I had exited. It's as simple as looking at yourself in most cases, but you will find that it's hard to multi task OOB. Haveing a check prepared is always a good idea. Going about your OOBE not aware of it usually just disappoints you after you come back and realize you were out. If I doubt I'll usually float as a check.

I haven't been able to reproduce the experience i had yet but now I'll keep trying every Night. Do you have any tips on reaching the Vibrational Stage easier?

I haven't been able to reproduce the experience i had yet but now I'll keep trying every Night. Do you have any tips on reaching the Vibrational Stage easier?

beyond everything on the pinned thread no i dont. I have always felt this is a spiritual process, and i see a lot of people trying to do it but with no real purpose. Find your purpose and you will be more motivated and mentally prepaired. i do notice people often skip aspects of my tutorial. I always refer back to it and encourage people to take every detail seriously.

What steps have you tried to get to the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection?

I have tried the same stuff

1- relaxing

2- concentrating on my third eye

3-feeling like i'm floating

4-heavyweight feeling.........

isn't it right???

I am even getting a weird smell..........it just hit my nose trills again and again whenever i breath.....

pls tell me what is this smell..........and why am i getting this smell........???

Edited by astralfan

I have tried the same stuff

1- relaxing

2- concentrating on my third eye

3-feeling like i'm floating

4-heavyweight feeling.........

isn't it right???

I am even getting a weird smell..........it just hit my nose trills again and again whenever i breath.....

pls tell me what is this smell..........and why am i getting this smell........???

I would suggest you try to Lucid Dream. If you can Master Lucid Dreaming you can have Out of Body Experiences at will.

Also this is the technique that i used which caused me to create this Thread:

Edited by stevemagegod

Also this Video here is Very Informative. In fact at around 4:20 Minutes everything in this Video has Happened to me and is described very accurately. Including the part about the Energy Arm. I made sure i wasn't moving my Physical Arm when moving my Energy Arm while having the Vibrations but i was tempted to open eyes cause i thought i was doing something wrong not knowing that its normal.

It sucks that it is a Computer Voice but at least it doesn't ask you for money at the end lol.

thanks man...............

:)

No Problem Man anytime. If you have any more questions post it and ill try and answer them.

Wowww....i am able to do AP....i did it on my bed today after getting an intense vibration like my body was electrocuted....that was really amazing....but there is one more problem :-( ...i am not able to get pass the cieling of my room...whenever i try(i tried it 2 times) i lose my concentration and find myself layin on the bed...what is this? Is it normal?

I was finally able to achieve the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection last night at around 2:00-3:00 AM time period. However it wasn't as strong of a Vibration as when i was a kid. But it was there. Because it is such a Distank Feeling. You just know when you got it. Now i got to work on Separating from my Body. I was so excited when i was vibrating but i kinda forgot/didn't know what to do now that i have finally achieved it because my mind was awake when i was vibrating and it just felt weird. I believe i was also in that Wake and Falling A Sleep Stage as well which triggered the frequency. I could actually feel my Bed Shaking along with me.

I have been working on keeping my Mind Awake while my Body falling a sleep every night when i go to bed. So that i can experience the full out of body experience. (Sometimes i Feel Like i am losing sleep doing this though but it will be worth it if i can master it) However i believe the only drawback to this is that i know i am in my Bed Sleeping right now and since my Mind is awake i am to tired to "Explore". I believe this will possible result in a Dual Consciousnesses. Also for you guys who have experienced the Vibration Stage of AP do you guys have weird Muscle Spasms right before you achieve the Vibration stage?

I actually achieved what I think as a beginner OBE last night. The spasms YES I GOT THOSE glad to see im not alone on that. But wow vibrating to were your bed was shaking intense. My vibrations are very internal. You were CLOSER then you think my brother. All you have to find is that personally jump that only you can find out. I was actually stuck and was about to give up because I couldn't completely relax my arms hands and legs. I had to flip to a face down laying down position basically how I usually go to sleep. Also some other things that made a huge difference.

It would really mean alot if you read my thread on my first OBE. Its long but I truly belive people at your and my stage would get alot from it. I wrote it right after my first OBE.

Heres link: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=242627&pid=4656070&st=0entry4656070

good luck friend.

Oops!!! Sorry bro...for replying 4 times....some problem in the connectivity...i thought the reply was not sent...

Understandable. I think it is a Problem on IP Boards Forum Software end. Because every now and then the same thing happens on another website i go on that uses the same software.

I think you are right...this problem has ocurred to me many times....well...do you know why i am not able to get out of my room during ap...

I think you are right...this problem has ocurred to me many times....well...do you know why i am not able to get out of my room during ap...

You have to want to get out of your room. I remember i had an out of body experience one time when i was a little kid. I was lying in Bed Sick one day and everyone was outside playing. It was a really nice day out and of course being a kid i wanted to go out side but i couldn't because i was Sick as a Dog. I remember i felt that strong electric shock when people talk about going into the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection. And then the next thing i knew i was outside my Body, I Never saw my Body but i was somehow outside where everyone was playing. I remember "Floating", and i was Higher than the one tree next to my house. I remember seeing my Neighborhood friends running and playing outside but when i tried and interact with them but no one would respond. But being a little kid i didn't know what to think. I am not sure what caused the session to end. But the next thing i knew i was back in my bed.I think the feeling of wanting to be out side and playing with my friends Projected me out side of my Room.