Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

Remote Neural Stimulation and Recording

The type of "mind control" we talk about at MoFK has nothing to do with subconscious messages through advertising and television. It's not related to flickering lights, or "brain wave entrainment." For the effects we have noticed, these things are really, really stupid suggestions as mechanisms.

Real mind control involves the activation and suppression of action potentials, the firing of an individual neuron, in a pattern which creates a real effect in the brain of humans. Neurons fire in patterns, and in groups, and the result of these firing patterns is thoughts, feelings, movements, etc. It is scientifically possible to cause these firing patterns to be activated remotely, without the use of an implant, by "injecting" electricity into individual neurons using advanced technology.

For the last 5 decades, U.S. intelligence has done a significant amount of research and development into a technology called "TEMPEST." This technology was originally used in order to reconstruct usable information from monitors, integrated circuits, etc in order to remotely surveil electronic devices. Later, technology was developed which was able to do the reverse, and cause these machines to act in a certain manner.

Human brains are, for our purposes, just advanced machines. Their actions, and your consciousness, are the product of electrical impulses, and the technology surrounding "TEMPEST" could be modified to take control of, and remotely surveil the thoughts and feelings of human beings.

Throw in a "bit" of neuroscience research, and you have the proverbial Manchurian Candidate... and with a bit of infrastructure buildout, Orwell's prophesy fullfiled.

There's proof that this technology is perfected, and it's all around you. A Lockheed Martin researcher spoke about it publicly in 1999, and it may have gotten him killed. John Norseen had a lot to say about mind control. NASA has talked about its potential use in airports. There are a significant number of victims complaining about it all over the world.

http://www.usnews.co...hive_033992.htm

http://www.maebrusse...t airports.html

http://www.washingto...7011001399.html

It appears the United States Military used it to cover up the existence of a network of spy satellites.

http://unduecoercion...cams-razor.html

There's a significant amount of public research in the field

http://www.nature.co...ll/nn.3265.html

http://www.scienceda...20626172721.htm

http://www.scienceda...90429132228.htm

imagine where the military is: http://istina.rin.ru...l?sait=1&id=360

MoFK has been shown a pattern in history, we believe it is a map and a signature, proving that the 'voice of god' technology, has been given to humanity.

http://unduecoercion...vil-empire.html

It's Mark on history

http://unduecoercion...and-demons.html

How it works

http://unduecoercion...tum-charge.html

Relation to religion

http://unduecoercion...-and-devil.html

Why we care

http://unduecoercion...to-victims.html

• Like 4

my biggest problem with that is the human mind is less a computer and more a house of cards - you fiddle with it in the wrong way and WHAM the whole damn thing stops working.

• Like 6

I think you're talking about directing specific human behaviors using some kind of external technology.

It is scientifically possible to cause these firing patterns to be activated remotely, without the use of an implant, by "injecting" electricity into individual neurons using advanced technology.

When conspiracists need to explain some untenable aspect of their theory, they throw in (what i call) an "abracadabra statement." This is such a statement. It doesn't provide any useful information (how does one "inject" electricity?), it just sounds good. "Abracadabra, what i want to be true is now true!"

Human brains are, for our purposes, just advanced machines.

The human brain is far more complex than an advanced machine. The human brains is not a television to be controlled by pointing and clicking a remote control.

A group of fairly functional schizophrenics have been promoting the concept of "mind control" to explain their symptoms for over a decade. They have lots of web sites with dozens of "victim" testimonials. I find the stories sad to read because these are people suffering from schizophrenia and would probably benefit from medications but they would rather believe that the evil government is causing their symptoms by sending microwave messages from satellites to implants in their dental fillings to just make their lives difficult.

Like the OP, they claim the whole system is absolutely perfected (some even claim it's been in use since World War 2!) and is the greatest secret in the history of mankind however their simplistic technical descriptions (I like the "abracadabra" term) of the system wouldn't even make good science fiction.

When conspiracists need to explain some untenable aspect of their theory, they throw in (what i call) an "abracadabra statement." This is such a statement. It doesn't provide any useful information (how does one "inject" electricity?), it just sounds good. "Abracadabra, what i want to be true is now true!"

abracadabra

How it works

shazam

Edited by prometheuslocke

The human brain is far more complex than an advanced machine. The human brains is not a television to be controlled by pointing and clicking a remote control.

time, neuroscience, and phillip k dick will prove you wrong.

• Like 1

A group of fairly functional schizophrenics have been promoting the concept of "mind control" to explain their symptoms for over a decade. They have lots of web sites with dozens of "victim" testimonials. I find the stories sad to read because these are people suffering from schizophrenia and would probably benefit from medications but they would rather believe that the evil government is causing their symptoms by sending microwave messages from satellites to implants in their dental fillings to just make their lives difficult.

Like the OP, they claim the whole system is absolutely perfected (some even claim it's been in use since World War 2!) and is the greatest secret in the history of mankind however their simplistic technical descriptions (I like the "abracadabra" term) of the system wouldn't even make good science fiction.

you are blind. schizophrenia does not produce group delusion. based on what do you decide their stories are not true?

abracadabra

How it works

shazam

Indeed. The "Ministry of Forbidden Knowledge". The well documented and universally acclaimed "Twitter" level source of well researched and credibly supported technical data.

One may also wish to consider being so subtle as to avoid direct connections to the personally constructed "reference".

based on what do you decide their stories are not true?

“That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens

• Like 4

you are blind. schizophrenia does not produce group delusion. based on what do you decide their stories are not true?

Schizophrenics have been known to work outside stimulus into their delusions, yes?

Is it too large a leap to think that a group of schizophrenics would weave their delusions together?

• Like 3

abracadabra

How it works

shazam

Bit of an issue with that link, as it actually only proves, that you are the only one who thinks Quantum Charge Phreaking is an actual thing. From what I can tell you actually had to flog it to David Icke yourself, unless there is another prometheuslocke promoting the same site and story?

Also Phillip K. Dick? The author? Really? Not sure how much the man will prove whilst being dead?

Edited by TheSearcher

In fact it can cause group delusion. Schizophrenia, like all human illnesses, has common symptoms which can be misinterpreted by masses of people in the same way. For example we know the Black Plague was caused by a microorganism, however millions of people believed that it was a punishment from God. It wasn't. That was a disease producing a group delusion.

Their stories aren't true because they're scientifically impossible. We do not have the ability to create the hallucinations these people experience.

Schizophrenics have been known to work outside stimulus into their delusions, yes?

Is it too large a leap to think that a group of schizophrenics would weave their delusions together?

I worked with schizophrenics for several months. Almost all of them realized that their symptoms were caused by their disease even when their hallucinations seemed frighteningly real. A few of them simply refused to believe that anything was wrong with them. Some felt that they had special "abilities" to see things that we normal people couldn't see and had been given these abilities by some higher power. Others felt that they were being tortured by some evil organization using invisible impossible technology for unknown reasons. In both cases they felt that medications that eliminated their symptoms were bad because they removed part of the "reality" that they were certain existed.

My theory was that they preferred hallucinations because they gave them an intense sense of purpose and direction. For good or bad, they had been selected by someone or something to have these experiences. When they took their medications, they discovered that they were just like everyone else and would have to live boring normal lives. Can you tell I had to write a thesis?

I wasn't surprised at all fifteen years later when I found that a group of these schizophrenics were on the Internet reinforcing their delusions of special abilities and technologies beyond science fiction. Now they were writing letters to have the technology outlawed and their abusers found and punished. Their "victim" testimonies are exactly what schizophrenics had been telling me.

• Like 1

Indeed. The "Ministry of Forbidden Knowledge". The well documented and universally acclaimed "Twitter" level source of well researched and credibly supported technical data.

One may also wish to consider being so subtle as to avoid direct connections to the personally constructed "reference".

There are links to scientific papers, they are probably beyond you, but if you read through them you might get the 'gist of it'.

I worked with schizophrenics for several months. Almost all of them realized that their symptoms were caused by their disease even when their hallucinations seemed frighteningly real. A few of them simply refused to believe that anything was wrong with them. Some felt that they had special "abilities" to see things that we normal people couldn't see and had been given these abilities by some higher power. Others felt that they were being tortured by some evil organization using invisible impossible technology for unknown reasons. In both cases they felt that medications that eliminated their symptoms were bad because they removed part of the "reality" that they were certain existed.

My theory was that they preferred hallucinations because they gave them an intense sense of purpose and direction. For good or bad, they had been selected by someone or something to have these experiences. When they took their medications, they discovered that they were just like everyone else and would have to live boring normal lives. Can you tell I had to write a thesis?

I wasn't surprised at all fifteen years later when I found that a group of these schizophrenics were on the Internet reinforcing their delusions of special abilities and technologies beyond science fiction. Now they were writing letters to have the technology outlawed and their abusers found and punished. Their "victim" testimonies are exactly what schizophrenics had been telling me.

You would do well to research the recent controversy surrounding the DSM-5.. what you are describing as schizophrenic delusion is based on a standardized test and psychiatric community that assumes that all claims of 'thought reading' and 'people following me' are signs of a disease. It's almost ridiculous.. these things are not impossible, and labeling those complaining about them as mentally ill, without investigating those claims at all, leads to a real delusion. The logic is circular, and it leads to systematic lack of investigation in favor of medication.

What you are describing is two classes of people, one who agree that there is something wrong with them, neurologically; and another that is very sure that the something wrong is happening to them. It doesn't sound like the same disease to me, and while I will agree that there are insane people that are unaware of that, you should also agree that its possible for the circumstances to actually be real, despite what the MMPI-2 says.

• Like 2

There are links to scientific papers, they are probably beyond you, but if you read through them you might get the 'gist of it'.

Have previously briefed your references as initially provided, none of which are actual papers. Your capacity to internally distort the information presented in the few credible articles has been noted.

• Like 2

Mind control is true and so are the ideas relating mind control. The World wouldn't be here without it. I'm thankful for it.

The US government ( and Russian before us) have long been developing mind-control capacities.

They have produced radio waves at a level which are undiscernible by the human ear and/or capacity for recognizing consciously. But the waves have their effect anyway. They can inspire anger/rage (personal experience) or euphoria or confusion.

I would believe the same as you do had I not had experience with it myself in a bio-feedback lab at college.

It was demonstrated for us students and it was clear that the demonstration covered only the tip of the iceberg.

There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth than those YOU know of deary. See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control and check out Targeted Individuals--then you might get a clue!

"Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control?"

Do tell, in your own words. No You-Tubes please.

• Like 1

Recently i saw an episode of stanlee's superhumans on history channel.......in the episode a monk put a bunch of different animal herds to sleep from a distance just using hand movements...this is the closest i have come to witnessing mind control......i tried to source a link...hope someone can link it if they find it.

The US government ( and Russian before us) have long been developing mind-control capacities.

They have produced radio waves at a level which are undiscernible by the human ear and/or capacity for recognizing consciously. But the waves have their effect anyway. They can inspire anger/rage (personal experience) or euphoria or confusion.

I would believe the same as you do had I not had experience with it myself in a bio-feedback lab at college.

It was demonstrated for us students and it was clear that the demonstration covered only the tip of the iceberg.

There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth than those YOU know of deary. See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control and check out Targeted Individuals--then you might get a clue!

First of all, Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show? Really? I think I'd rather gauge my own eyes out with a rusty spoon, before I would watch that kind of drivel.

Having said this, are you sure you do not rather mean sound waves? I'm asking, because extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt and/or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. There are such things as sonic weapons. The possibility of a device that produces frequency that causes vibration of the eyeballs, generating infra-sound of 18.9 Hz, 0.3 Hz, and 9 Hz, was apparently confirmed by the work of engineer Vic Tandy, while attempting to demystify a “haunting” in his laboratory in Coventry.

A "long range acoustic device" has been used by the crew of the cruise ship Seabourn Spirit to deter pirates. More commonly this device and others of similar design have been used to disperse protesters and rioters in crowd control efforts.

So in itself the idea is not so far fetched.

You would do well to research the recent controversy surrounding the DSM-5..

I have. It's science fiction.

what you are describing as schizophrenic delusion is based on a standardized test and psychiatric community that assumes that all claims of 'thought reading' and 'people following me' are signs of a disease.

The standardized tests also include mental challenges like "count backwards from 20 to 1." People suffering from schizophrenia are often so disabled that they cannot even do that, yet they will still be able to tell you elaborate theories about mind control and invisible tormentors.

It's almost ridiculous.. these things are not impossible, and labeling those complaining about them as mentally ill, without investigating those claims at all, leads to a real delusion. The logic is circular, and it leads to systematic lack of investigation in favor of medication.

Yes, they are impossible. The tales they describe require technology that doesn't exist and organizations that don't exist.

The people who once had schizophrenic symptoms but were properly medicated had much fewer symptoms and were often able to live normal lives. Do you believe these medications were preventing the implants in their brains from receiving microwave transmissions from government satellites? Or do you think they actually suffer from schizophrenia?

What you are describing is two classes of people, one who agree that there is something wrong with them, neurologically; and another that is very sure that the something wrong is happening to them.

They are not two classes of people medically. Clinically these people are the same because they both respond to medication in exactly the same way. There are people who come in believing their delusions then after treatment realize that their beliefs were based on no logic whatsoever.

Some chose not to take medication because they prefer their exciting delusions over boring reality. These people usually get worse and worse every year. The disease doesn't just attack the brain -- it eventually affects the entire nervous system. They begin to have numbness in extremities, extreme stiffness in their muscles, difficulty swallowing and problems similar to Parkinson's Disease. This is not caused by invisible energy beams from outer space. This is obviously a neurological disease.

If someone comes into the ER clutching their chest having difficulty breathing but says that they don't need treatment because God will save them, do you believe that this person is a different "class" than someone who is suffering a heart attack? Should we investigate the curative abilities of God before we treat this person?

A "long range acoustic device" has been used by the crew of the cruise ship Seabourn Spirit to deter pirates. More commonly this device and others of similar design have been used to disperse protesters and rioters in crowd control efforts.

Which is completely ineffective against 79 cents worth of ear plugs.