Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#166    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

At minimum this article demonstrates our current leadership is unfit to lead!

http://www.cbsnews.c...nsulate-attack/

Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack

Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.

Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.

A third potential responder from a counter-terror force stationed in Europe says components of AFICOM -- the military's Africa Command based in Stuttgart, Germany -- were working on course of action during the assault. But no plan was put to use.

"Forces were positioned after the fact but not much good to those that needed it," the military source told CBS News.

"The response process was isolated at the most senior level," says an official referring to top officials in the executive branch. "My fellow counterterrorism professionals and I (were) not consulted."

#167    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

the cia is covert. Trying to maintain a low profile. It's blown now of course.

Do you even read information or do you pick through it and formulate the best pro-obama spin you can and post it right away without actually knowing what you are really talking about? Please, for the love of all that is good, read the information presented, do your own research and come out with FACTS and then form a real opinion, regardless of bias and party affiliation.

It has been shown time and time again that there were mulitiple ways that more help could have been sent into benghazi both BEFORE and DURING the attack that left Americans dead. So many resources available and went unused... calls that were made that went unanswered... A formal, deep investigation needs to be done on this situation. All of the FACTS need to be gathered, excuses need to stop being made and some one needs to put their big boy pants on and take responsibility.

Oh, and I know what the CIA is, if you would care to read my post here you would know that the Military and National Security are what I have done for a living my entire adult life. Furthermore, if what you said were the case, the initial report that was given to the media would not have been given, due to the fact that it lays down a plain, simple and factual timeline of events. Doing this and then releasing a separate timeline 3 weeks later only further damages the credibility of the administration.

#168    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,865 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

View Postjoc, on 03 November 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

corps all in on words, actions are a whole other matter, however, which defines the last 4 years.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#169    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostDredimus, on 04 November 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

It has been shown time and time again that there were mulitiple ways that more help could have been sent into benghazi both BEFORE and DURING the attack that left Americans dead.

no it hasn't. This misinformation can from faux news and has been now thoroughly debunked by real news organizations.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#170    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,394 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

^ this guy is hilarious

Posted Image

#171    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,865 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 05 November 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

^ this guy is hilarious

He is that.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#172    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postninjadude, on 04 November 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

no it hasn't. This misinformation can from faux news and has been now thoroughly debunked by real news organizations.

So thats why Obama himself is saying there was a huge breakdown in Benghazi? I mean, which is it? When the administration broke the original information it was told that they couldnt get help there in time... now we are being told that they had feet on the ground 25 minutes after the attack began...

Here are a few sources for you to check out... Please dont comment again until you have read all of them and formed an actual opinion other than the spewing maddness from your political bias... If you do more of the same ill just end up blocking you. Its becoming more and more evident you dont have the ability to rationalize things in your own mind. This is not a personal attack against you, but enough is enough.

The official says a protocol set forth in a classified presidential directive calls for the Counterterrorism Security Group (CSG) to be convened in the event of a possible terrorist attack. According to a public military document, the directive was designed to "synchronize the efforts of all the government agencies that have a role to play in the Global War on Terrorism."

CSG was not called upon.....

President Barack Obama said in an interview that if the investigation into the Sept. 11 attack on the American compound in Libya finds that "there was a big breakdown, and somebody didn't do their job, they'll be held accountable."

_____

Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.
Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”
Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”
Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”
Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”

#173    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

first you claim that we could respond faster, when proven wrong (by your own quotes above), you post more conspiracy theories from the "rightscoop" ??

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#174    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,170 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Did he want to die?

#175    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

View Postninjadude, on 05 November 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

first you claim that we could respond faster, when proven wrong (by your own quotes above), you post more conspiracy theories from the "rightscoop" ??

again, no substance... you arent saying anything at all... is it just that you KNOW you cant combat the truth so you resort to horsepoop? Not a single one of the links above say we couldnt have responded faster... are you missing the fact that the administration is now trying to say they had people on the ground within 25 minutes of the attack? Where is your head? Are you lost in your own biased deslusion? Have you completely wrapped yourself in a blanket and refuse to peer out? And What conspiracy theories are you refering to? Since it doesnt come from your prefered source (if you even have sources.. cause ive never seen them) you cast them down as a conspiracy? Everything said in my quotes and links is the truth... familiarize yourself with it.

#176    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

ninjadude,

The Gloves are coming off buddy...I'm outing you!

Ninjadude is...in real life...

AxelRod!   :w00t:

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#177    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

http://www.breitbart...etraeus-Resigns

Just two days after President Obama’s re-election, General David Petraeus, the CIA Director, has resigned from the administration over an extramarital affair. Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi. Bret Baier of Fox News just tweeted, "With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement."

Petraeus resigning just 3 days before he was to tesify is no coindidence!

#178    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostSocio, on 09 November 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

How does his resigning affect his testifying...he is still obligated to testify AND tell the truth about what happened...of course...now...his telling the truth is a bit suspect....mmmm hmmm...but that's his own damn fault...just another reason you can't trust any of the birds in Washington DC.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#179    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostSocio, on 09 November 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

Petraus' affair has been covered more heavily in the mainstream press than Obama's cover-up. The stoners that re-elected Obama probably have no knowledge of the Benghazi incident. Ignorant *******s, you deserve what you get from this useless bureaucrat and his ministers of propaganda formerly known as the press :angry:

Posted Image

#180    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,394 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

View PostVein Capital, on 12 November 2012 - 02:07 AM, said:

Petraus' affair has been covered more heavily in the mainstream press than Obama's cover-up. The stoners that re-elected Obama probably have no knowledge of the Benghazi incident. Ignorant *******s, you deserve what you get from this useless bureaucrat and his ministers of propaganda formerly known as the press :angry:
Yep. THIS story is going to be the big hit. Benghazi was just a bump.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users