Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chat room update - Oct 23rd

Saru

The chat room has received an update today, this is intended both to address some of the login/connection problems people have been experiencing when trying to access the room as well as to bring it up to date with the new forum template.

The chat is now located as a tab on the forum options menu and uses the design of our new forum rather than our old one, this also means that profile options, forum private messaging and full navigation are now available on the chat room page.

In order to address some of the login issues members have been experiencing with the chat room it is now compulsary to be logged in to the forum before you can log in to the room, in addition some of the outdated warning level based restrictions have been lifted so that unless you have been specifically chat banned you should be able to access it now.

While these changes should also eliminate the infamous "unknown error" bug, if you do still experience this or if you have any difficulties logging in to the chat room please do let me know.

Thanks. :tu:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• behaviour???

• Beckys_Mom

• She-ra

.................YES...!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOO

I got in...thanks to Saru..ha ha Im in

Saru an million thank you's for this...

I logged in and sat for like 2 mins wondering what to post lol...then they all thought I was a newbe to UM ha ha nice onelaugh.gif

I have never seen you in chat laugh.gif We should go in together sometime HAHAHAHAHA innocent.gif

Ha ha I like it lots .......I stuck it in my sig too....hope to get more involved...knowing my luck it will do the oppositew00t.gif

No wonder why I saw big banners and all those in the chatroom

Thanks

B???

Update

An active users list for the chat room can now be found on the sidebar so that visitors can now see who is chatting in the room without having to scroll right down to the bottom of the board index.

Saru you should come to chat more often! :mellow:

Edited to add I love the new feature!!! Nice!! :yes:

Edited by She-ra

Yes I must try to find more time to come in to the chat room. :yes:

Yes I must try to find more time to come in to the chat room. :yes:

When i joined you come and go in chat but now you are rarest of the rarest in the chatroom ..i remember seeing you after our chatroom underwent a major update

Thanks

B???

I'll usually be in there more frequently after an update to help make sure everything's working correctly so that's usually the best time to look for me in there. :P

• 3 months later...

Being new to it, I found it easy to use, better than some i have seen that had a lots of fancy stuff but they were unimpressive in real quality. I have been there a couple of times,most were empty eventually, but I found those there well behaved and very decent to a new member.

Being new to it, I found it easy to use, better than some i have seen that had a lots of fancy stuff but they were unimpressive in real quality. I have been there a couple of times,most were empty eventually, but I found those there well behaved and very decent to a new member.

Well, Thats Another Rare Distinction, only UM can offer you :tu:

Thanks

B???