Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anders Breivik decries 'inhumane' prison

anders behring breivik prison inhumane

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostVaise, on 11 November 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

That almost makes it sound like condone Unit 731 actions if that's so, i think this will be final response as i have no interest in discussing anything with a mind with that opinion.

Good day

I do for human scum. But thats my opinion.

#32    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,172 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

anyone tourturing fellow humans of if they are bad or good should be....removed from the Planet

#33    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,791 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I wonder if Life in Prison for Anders will actually be seen as Punishment and a Deterrent to any future mass murders in Norway?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#34    Wyrdlight

Wyrdlight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Id have though flaying him alive, rolling him in rock salt then dropping him into a vat of vinegar would have been a better way to deal with him.

Ok.... to harsh.... a life in prison will suit I guess but it sure as hell should not be comfortable.

Gruel, cold cells, rough bedding, 24 hour isolation and just bieber music for entertainment 18 hours a day.

Edited by Wyrdlight, 12 November 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#35    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

we become what we hate

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#36    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,479 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

View PostWyrdlight, on 12 November 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Gruel, cold cells, rough bedding, 24 hour isolation and just bieber music for entertainment 18 hours a day.

'Bieber music', even the home country of that devil spawn has ruled that as 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Edit: 'Devil spawn' may have been too harsh... you decide.

Edited by Likely Guy, 12 November 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#37    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,479 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

View Postacidhead, on 12 November 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

we become what we hate
In turn, we hate what we become?

#38    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,470 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 12 November 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

'Bieber music', even the home country of that devil spawn has ruled that as 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Edit: 'Devil spawn' may have been too harsh... you decide.
Oh no, I don't think so.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#39    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,470 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

On the subject of Breivik, do you reckon he might be still trying for the "insanity" get-out? perhaps this will be the first of a series of bizarre complaints and statements, aimed at persuading people to think that he's nuts.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#40    Robin_Shadowes

Robin_Shadowes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• I lol therefore I am.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

He's a political prisoner and commited those killings for a reason, not out of a whim. Although I haven't read the full maniphesto, I have read plenty of it. He had planned it for nine years and thus have had a lot of time to think through it. What he did was a protest against multiculturalism and the islamization of the western civilisation as such. He found it pointless to joina political party as it only would have been a dead end street. He realized he could have wasted 20-30 years without not really getting anywhere because of the powerful forces behind the destruction of our independent national states and the christian identity. I too reacted much like you the first few months afterwards until I started to read more thoroughly about his thoughts and causes for the whole action. And I didn't perceive it in any way that he was complaining about petty things, mainly about the forced isolation. Although I will not condone murder and terrorism, I consider those traitors who willingly destroys their own nation and thus betrays their own people, are far worse than Breivik will ever be. They are like Breivis states, cultural marxists and a such they have a very malevolent agenda that has been going on for decades. If they win, Hitler, Stalin and Mao's genocides during the 20the century, will seem like a sunday walk in the park with family, compared to the hellish nightmare they have in store for us.

#41    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,624 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

View Post747400, on 12 November 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

On the subject of Breivik, do you reckon he might be still trying for the "insanity" get-out? perhaps this will be the first of a series of bizarre complaints and statements, aimed at persuading people to think that he's nuts.
I thought he actually adamantly denied that he was insane.  He actually wanted it known he was completely lucid when he acted.

I love that about him, shot himself in the foot to save his face :P .  Can't get out via a psychiatrist's recommendation  if you're already sane ;) .

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#42    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,470 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

View PostRobin_Shadowes, on 12 November 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

He's a political prisoner and commited those killings for a reason, not out of a whim. Although I haven't read the full maniphesto, I have read plenty of it. He had planned it for nine years and thus have had a lot of time to think through it. What he did was a protest against multiculturalism and the islamization of the western civilisation as such. He found it pointless to joina political party as it only would have been a dead end street. He realized he could have wasted 20-30 years without not really getting anywhere because of the powerful forces behind the destruction of our independent national states and the christian identity. I too reacted much like you the first few months afterwards until I started to read more thoroughly about his thoughts and causes for the whole action. And I didn't perceive it in any way that he was complaining about petty things, mainly about the forced isolation. Although I will not condone murder and terrorism, I consider those traitors who willingly destroys their own nation and thus betrays their own people, are far worse than Breivik will ever be. They are like Breivis states, cultural marxists and a such they have a very malevolent agenda that has been going on for decades. If they win, Hitler, Stalin and Mao's genocides during the 20the century, will seem like a sunday walk in the park with family, compared to the hellish nightmare they have in store for us.
What? I do hope English isn't your first language, so that what the nuances of you actually meant was lost in translation.
Otherwise, i'm afraid what you say there makes certain other posters well known to us look like flower-hugging hippies.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#43    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,039 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

The only hellish nightmare would be listening to you rave on.

#44    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,624 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

These were not "cultural marxists" these were young teenagers - which you have decided to condemn based on what is imagined they will do in the future?  Am I getting that right?
You actually think you can decide whether someone will be good or bad for the world with a broad stroke of a brush based on the barest data of their political affiliations at the age of 17 to 20?

We are to entertain the extremist view that a person's political leaning was a "plausible" reason to consider ending them?  To save mankind? Can you hear what you are extrapolating?  Do you really believe you know society and it's individuals so well that you can pick the noxious weeds pluck them out before they take root?  Does anything I just said really speak to a sane position on mass murder of teenagers to you?

:cry: :no: :unsure2:   Get a grip on your Ego buddy next it will be selling you the delusion you are God himself.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#45    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,172 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

I bet you would not say that if any of the dead was your children.

Also tagged with anders behring breivik, prison, inhumane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users