I don't think you could put a specific date(or time for that matter) on any cataclysm,apocalypse, or any other "end" event.If and when it happens, I believe it will just happen, little if no warning,and then there it is.
man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed
Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:12 PM
Providing we survive any meteor strikes , comets etc, the world will end in about 4.6 million years time according to the late Sir Patrick Moore. Thats good enough for me, unless some crazy Ayatolla pushes the button,then it will be the dawn of the cockroaches.Humans will not last as long the Dinosaurs because they didnt have the technology to wipe out each other.
(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win
“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
---Calvin & Hobbes
Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:23 PM
I am a devout Christian, and I have read Revelation several times, and I want to share something I've found interesting:
You see, everyone assumes the Antichrist is a living person. The Apostle John, in his three epistles, never says the Antichrist is a living person. Throughout the New Testament, Jesus, Paul, and John all state emphatically how wicked and evil money is. Jesus wants us all to sell our possessions and give them to the poor. Paul tells Timothy flat out that "the love of money is the root of all evil" (1 Timothy 6:10). Now, considering the facts that have been laid out by John in Revelation (and his three epistles):
1. The mark of the beast is 666. If we take each six and add them together, we get 18, which is the legal age to vote. The opposite of 666 is 777, which we, as believers, assume is God's number. The three 7s added together yields 21. Hm....
2. In order for Jesus to return, the Antichrist must rule the world and proclaim himself as God, ruling the earth with one government. In other words, a one-world government must be established before Christ returns. Now, I am as literalist as it can get when it comes to the Bible, but I think God was insinuating something here: people love money. You can't live/function without it. When the one-world government comes, people will worship the Antichrist (the government) and its leader to survive. Now, that being said, much like God is a Trinity, so is the Antichrist:
ANTICHRIST = THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
THE FALSE PROPHET = THE LEADER OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
SATAN = MONEY (AND THE GREED ASSOCIATED WITH IT)*
*Every sin that is committed is, in some way, connected to money or some kind of personal gain/profit.
Once the credit system is destroyed (and it's headed there now), then the world will be plunged into chaos. Then, and only then, will the Apocalypse ensue.
You may think these are just coincidences, and I'm over-thinking. I may very well be. I am just sharing some information I thought was odd. Enjoy.
The world will end when conditions are right and not a minute before. Mankind may not make it that long.
Too right man kind may not make it that long.
Have a funny feeling that there are many species which may not either, some down to the climatic changes, some down to man.
But as with the dinosaurs, just because the temperature changes and may not be suitable for human life, other life forms may well still be able to thrive....or form.
Edited by freetoroam, 22 December 2012 - 06:53 PM.
In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.